Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Vote_lcapTIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Voting_barTIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Vote_lcapTIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Voting_barTIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Empty
PostSubject: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:14 am

We have had a topsy turvy year in many ways.

Most of which is not conjusive to a happy environment.

We all have our own opinions on matters and are entitled to do so.

However, there is a right and wrong way of expressing them.

Think religeon, on reflection should be left out of the agenda.

Me thinks in the New Year we should keep to general matters and pigeons.

I have suggested previously for fanciers to give examples of events that have been amusing or disheartening, every fancier must have several such incidents.

Things like feed, methods and treatments have been covered numerous times and many tell a pack of lies anyway, if you follow them closely.

If matters do not improve and all fanciers do not get involved in saving the sport and accept that it is ill managed and has been for over 50 years instead of making excuses for the culprits, the sport has no future because what will be left will be irrepairable fancier numbers will be a handful.

It would be very nice if the fanciers who have joined recently became more involved I am sure there are some real stories to be told.

Hope all have a good Christmas and things improve in the New Year.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 am

MISTY wrote:
We have had a topsy turvy year in many ways.

Most of which is not conjusive to a happy environment.

We all have our own opinions on matters and are entitled to do so.

However, there is a right and wrong way of expressing them.

Think religeon, on reflection should be left out of the agenda.

Me thinks in the New Year we should keep to general matters and pigeons.

I have suggested previously for fanciers to give examples of events that have been amusing or disheartening, every fancier must have several such incidents.

Things like feed, methods and treatments have been covered numerous times and many tell a pack of lies anyway, if you follow them closely.

If matters do not improve and all fanciers do not get involved in saving the sport and accept that it is ill managed and has been for over 50 years instead of making excuses for the culprits, the sport has no future because what will be left will be irrepairable fancier numbers will be a handful.

It would be very nice if the fanciers who have joined recently became more involved I am sure there are some real stories to be told.

Hope all have a good Christmas and things improve in the New Year.

Regards.        
Agree Smile Smile with much of what you say etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy Religion thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in certain ways bounce bounce I suggest, is maybe like a fanatic eye sign believer type preaching to a non believer type. Hard to find common ground for the most part, where in the end everyone simply walks away happy, happy with the same common thoughts & wisdom Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:14 am

when the alien invades planet earth all will be revealed cheers lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 5:04 pm

oldstrain wrote:

yes darren, aliens will be next, our government know of their existence but scared to tell us due to our reaction.......but when they can use it for their own ends they will spill the beans study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 5:18 pm

David wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

yes darren, aliens will be next, our government know of their existence but scared to tell us due to our reaction.......but when they can use it for their own ends they will spill the beans study  

No such thing as Aliens.

Feel I should have one last go to explain all the apparent mysteries from building the Pyramids to flying saucers etc.

God expelled Satan along with dissident angels from heaven and sent them to earth.

They obviously have numerous talents beyond our understanding.

They can infiltrate use and abuse to the extent that God will allow.

They have given mankind knowledge resulting in the state the world now finds it's self in, and use their powers to use and abuse the name of God.

Do tricks like flying saucers etc; to fool the gullible.

Build constructions to decieve the gullible into thinking aliens are about etc;

The odds of an alternative are beyomd calculation, not a figure long enough.

Think our country will be the next Soddom or Gommora, every Biblical indication present.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 7:29 pm

misty, whats your thoughts on time travel.........do you think it is available now, or some time in the future .......?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 8:54 pm

David wrote:
misty, whats your thoughts on time travel.........do you think it is available now, or some time in the future .......?
Smile Smile Read the good book maybe David Wink Wink I'm quite sure etc it will be covered there somewhere Very Happy Very Happy Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes must be something in time travel as such these days bounce bounce when you see the fanatic/nutter types, simply continually blowing themselves to pieces in many places these days with their mis guided religious ways & then believing somehow, somehow they all will finish up in the promised land to rest in peace there in harmony Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:14 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

No such thing as Aliens.

Feel I should have one last go to explain all the apparent mysteries from building the Pyramids to flying saucers etc.

God expelled Satan along with dissident angels from heaven and sent them to earth.

They obviously have numerous talents beyond our understanding.

They can infiltrate use and abuse to the extent that God will allow.

They have given mankind knowledge resulting in the state the world now finds  it's self in, and use their powers to use and abuse the name of God.

Do tricks like  flying saucers  etc; to fool the gullible.

Build constructions to decieve the gullible into thinking aliens are about etc;

The odds of an alternative are beyomd calculation, not a figure long enough.

Think our country will be the next Soddom or Gommora, every Biblical indication present.

Regards.      

No alien types you say Misty Smile Smile hate to be the barer of bad news here now etc lol! lol! lol! but I know of one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & his rather a fat one also Wink Wink I'm affraid to say. cheers & take care
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:51 pm

ive read in the past, that to admit the existence of aliens, it would invalidate religion ..........not sure what was meant by it though .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:00 pm

David wrote:
ive read in the past, that to admit the existence of aliens, it would invalidate religion ..........not sure what was meant by it though .

Do not think it would invalidate it David, they may admit it but that does not mean they are right.

There is absolutely no clear evidence of Aliens tis all speculation mainly constantly raised because of unusual occurances, which I have explained how they come about, just like many other matters some love fantacy.

Just keep your eye on what the Bible says and see conditions today, and that was written years ago.

Watch Israel and Russia in the comming months.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Maybe the best put down you have ever had may be interesting.

Mine was when a handicaped girl in our dance group came up to me and said " I love you"

My wife said " You can have him"

Christine said "You can keep him I don't want him"

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:38 pm

ive never been one for religion misty, never brought up that way .....but do you think different religions and different people interpret the bible in a way they want to see it .....?

could two religions interpret the bible differently yet both be right ....?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:57 am

David wrote:
ive never been one for religion misty, never brought up that way .....but do you think different religions and different people interpret the bible in a way they want to see it .....?

Good luck Smile Smile I say etc David Very Happy Very Happy to those that maybe tend to interpret the good book in their own special way. Never been my way here thou actually like yourself as such Wink Wink Found in my time bounce bounce plenty of preacher types tend to be somewhat deviate types of the worst kind Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & many non believer types Very Happy Very Happy are the salt of the earth types when things required doing in a major type way at times. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:43 am

David wrote:

There has always been differences of opinion regarding all religeons David.

There has always been disputes regarding why there are so many different religions.

The latter is easily explained.

If you accept the Bibles word regarding Satan and his mob being throw to earth then it is easy to see that they could go throughout the earth and set up false religions for the inhabitants to follow, Sun God etc; amongst many, not forgetting Christians could not visit and spread Christisanity at the same time.

However, God promised that Christianity would eventualy be spread World Wide before Judgement Day.

This has almost been done.

The Bible has to be taken as a whole, if there is an apparent contradiction there will be an explanation if you look for it.

My family were firm Apostolics and I still have my New Testament from Paster Hughes inscribed for being a good boy.

Unfortunately,I have done my fair share of sinning since then and only afer certain lifes experiences came back into the fold and never ever regreted it.

More certain of Gods existence and compassion than of anything else in life.

Would advise a look into it David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 9:17 am

How about reflecting on how to get a real title of SIR.

Maybe responsible for thousands of deaths by deceiving the Nation will help.

Being the head of a money grabbing famiy may also help.

Not to mention almost causing mayhem in the Middle East.

Bet our TONY is the first in and first out collecting his attendance allowance in th House of Lords, maybe not, he will probably send a stand in.

Bet those in Iraque who lost loved ones will be delighted.

Our country GONE MAD.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 11:14 am

always the same type who get knighthoods etc misty, the ones who are wrong uns and part of the establishment, jimmy Savile etc etc , they all get paid for services rendered , then take the blame when they are no longer able to defend them selves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS   TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS Empty

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR RELECTION ME THINKS
Page 1 of 1