Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
A white wash Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
A white wash Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
A white wash Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
A white wash Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
A white wash Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
A white wash Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
A white wash Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
A white wash Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
A white wash Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) A white wash 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.A white wash Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
A white wash Vote_lcapA white wash Voting_barA white wash Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
A white wash Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
A white wash Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

A white wash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: A white wash   A white wash EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Which we all, with an halpeth of snse and reality know ... or should Know... Yet many are determined NOT to accept thruth. With flimsy and unintelligent excuse laid forward eh!

Meanwhile, amid speculation over how daming the findings may be, Dominic Raab has suggested that Ms Gray’s report may not be published in full.

Transparency fears as minister says Sue Gray ‘findings’ will be published (msn.com)

Only the “findings” of Sue Gray’s report into alleged lockdown-breaking parties at Downing Street will be published, Nadhim Zahawi has said, in another apparent step by the government away from promising full transparency with what she uncovers!

AS WE KNOW, ANOTHER WHITE WASH!

Sue Gray to examine Boris Johnson’s official diary as part of ‘partygate’ probe (msn.com)
Report ‘may not be published in full’
Mr Johnson’s diary is managed by duty clerks and any unplanned events that he attends are often added retrospectively in order to ensure that all “his time is accounted for”.
However, a Whitehall source said the fact that events are often diarised afterwards can make things “tricky” to differentiate between what was planned and what was spontaneous.

Plus the changing of 'Wording' and what they entail! Words of legal enforcement that were original, have been changed to words of, and now applied as 'General' and not answerable to!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:43 pm

our government is rotten to the core daz, corruption, lies, fraud, murder etc etc , they flout the laws and alter them to suit them selves, they investigate them selves and find they have done no wrong .........this government need removing, because they certainly do not serve the people, who replaces them, labour ? not with starmer at the helm they wont .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:04 am

David wrote:
our government is rotten to the core daz, corruption, lies, fraud, murder etc etc , they flout the laws and alter them to suit them selves, they investigate them selves and find they have done no wrong .........this government need removing, because they certainly do not serve the people, who replaces them, labour ? not with starmer at the helm they wont .
Never, never been a one party type here David Smile Smile I judge them all by what they do while in office or not do type of thing. Living standard for the general public goes up Very Happy Very Happy I give them my vote, living standard goes down Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad opposition type gets my vote as a general message of discontent for what they have done or not done in their time for the local peasants as such while in office. End of the day  Smile  Smile Starmer may in some ways just be another clown type like Boris  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad regrettable   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes but maybe not a reason to not vote for him  bounce  bounce next time around, if there was even a slim chance his party could somehow maybe raise your living standards there to perhaps an exceptable level above what Boris the buffoon & his party has achieved in their time. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 4:14 pm

i dont think they ever do anything good for the people or the country knackered, all they do is destroy everything britain stands for, the ordinary man doesnt benefit an any way .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 7:50 pm

David wrote:
i dont think they ever do anything good for the people or the country knackered, all they do is destroy everything britain stands for, the ordinary man doesnt benefit an any way .

I think our country has gone to the dogs.

Our police force the supposed upholders of the Law are useless, run by a DICK,
with no shame and even less actual basic police experience, nearly said she would not recognise a trungeon, but on second thoughts ?.

Just watch PMs Question Time, a load of individials that would put animals to shame, not interested in working together for the benifit of all but only interested in scoring points, (would like to know what medication and drugs some were on).

Then we have the Woke lot causing problems in our univercities and will not be content until only their narrow minded logic (or lack of) is accepted and only they can dictate what one can and cannot do.

Many of the students involved are foreigners mainly American whose mummy has sent them over to be educated and think it fun to disrupt our univercities.

Then we have our beloved Borris ??????.

Cannot understand what you have to grumble about David.

There is a solution, until, Armageddon, put all the plolice force and MPs and other politicians in prison and let the convicts run matters.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:59 pm

no difference between them misty, our government are criminals too ........only difference they wear a suit, and are multi millionaires, and take part in a higher level of crime with more rewards .........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 11:49 pm

David wrote:
Never, never never David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes often step out side here & smell the roses type of thing Very Happy Very Happy thankfully & every day Smile Smile I look down in my Valley bounce bounce & see there what people power can achieve against the likes of your Boris & his like etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 8:30 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Never, never never David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes often step out side here & smell the roses type of thing Very Happy Very Happy thankfully & every day Smile Smile I look down in my Valley bounce bounce & see there what people power can achieve against the likes of your Boris & his like etc Wink Wink. cheers

Same could be here Knackered if the general public got together and demanded change to the betterment of all.

Problem, the poor would be all for it, those just above poverty would be for it, problem the middle class are happy with their lot as are the miollionaires etc;

It will only change when matters start to affect the contented middle class.

Have no idea what Putin thinks about our lot, if he were to die suddenly me thinks it would be from LAUGHING.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:40 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Same could be here Knackered if the general public got together and demanded  change to the betterment of all.

Problem, the poor would be all for it, those just above poverty would be for it, problem the middle class are happy with their lot as are the miollionaires etc;

It will only change when matters start to affect the contented middle class.

Have no idea what Putin thinks about our lot, if he were to die suddenly me thinks it would be from LAUGHING.

Regards.  
Smile Smile & why wouldn't he etc Misty Smile Smile be lol! lol! lol! all the way to the bank type of thing Wink Wink Putin Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes would maybe think your Boris & old Biden are just a pair of teddy bear types, totally useless except for a friendly cuddle type of thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A white wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white wash   A white wash Empty

Back to top Go down

A white wash
Page 1 of 1