Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
the no.2 jersey Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
the no.2 jersey Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
the no.2 jersey Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
the no.2 jersey Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) the no.2 jersey 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.the no.2 jersey Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
the no.2 jersey Vote_lcapthe no.2 jersey Voting_barthe no.2 jersey Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    the no.2 jersey Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    the no.2 jersey Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

the no.2 jersey

Go down 
    +2
    Knackered
    oldstrain
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 pm

the no.2 jersey Pxl_2012
    alfie had his debut last night he got 15 minutes off the bench and did very well ,he had 1 training session with his team prior to last night ,and on sunday they have another match and alfie is in the starting line up Shocked i am so pleased for him and very proud of the little man as he knew nobody when he started there last friday but has got his head down and shown what he can do ,i know its not pigeons lads but i know some of you would  like to know ,atb pirat pirat
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:46 pm

the no.2 jersey Pxl_2013
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:57 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    the no.2 jersey Pxl_2012
    alfie had his debut last night he got 15 minutes off the bench and did very well ,he had 1 training session with his team prior to last night ,and on sunday they have another match and alfie is in the starting line up Shocked i am so pleased for him and very proud of the little man as he knew nobody when he started there last friday but has got his head down and shown what he can do ,i know its not pigeons lads but i know some of you would  like to know ,atb pirat pirat
    Brilliant type news etc O/S Smile Smile couldn't be more pleased here bounce bounce just hope somehow our wee Alfie of old has a good manager now  Wink  Wink lol! lol! lol!. cheers alien flower afro
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:02 pm

i took him as far as i could oz ,now its down to them in the know with the football association coaching badges cheers atb
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:15 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    i took him as far as i could oz ,now its down to them in the know with the football association coaching badges cheers atb
    Ok lol! lol! lol! But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes best you get something down there maybe Very Happy Very Happy still, with his signature on it somehow. Could just be worth a small fortune if all falls into place in a future bounce bounce type sense Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    barnie
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    barnie

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:06 pm

good to see, he'll hold his own I'm sure. As long as he doesn't forget to look after you once he turns pro......
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:12 pm

good lad Alfie lets hope you have a good game
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:36 pm

oldstrain wrote:

Great pity oldstrain more parents do not show such dedication towards the futures of their children..

Sure Alfie will not let you down, hope he does realise his dreams but even not he has had the right upbringing to give him every chance of doing so.

Fingers crossed,

Eegards..
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:45 pm

so many kids aspire to be a pro footie star but the reality is most dont get there,so long as alfie has some fun and enjoys his lot thats all that matters for me ...he trained with his team tonight and gets a start on sunday,the coach had a word in my ear and alfie starts in the centre of defence Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    so many kids aspire to be a pro footie star but the reality is most dont get there,so long as alfie has some fun and enjoys his lot thats all that matters for me ...he trained with his team tonight and gets a start on sunday,the coach had a word in my ear and alfie starts in the centre of defence Basketball
    All for the dream type factor here etc O/S Smile Smile kids these days need something as such which can maybe have a positive factor about it. Not much of a life bounce bounce walking the streets mugging people Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad for kicks like so many enjoy these days, sadly. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 11:16 pm

well done to Alfie, great to see him enjoy him self and doing something which makes him happy ......hes getting so tall, doesnt time fly . cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 11:46 pm

David wrote:
    well done to Alfie, great to see him enjoy him self and doing something which makes him happy ......hes getting so tall, doesnt time fly . cheers
    Agree Smile Smile credit to our little champ here  Very Happy  Very Happy makes me feel rather old here thou etc David Wink Wink I'm  affraid watching him do now bounce bounce what I wish I could do type of thing. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:45 am

we will be on our way shortly kick off is at 2pm and alfie sends his thanks for all the good wishes from his forum uncles cheers thanks lads Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:47 am

have a great time guys .............. cheers cheers cheers flower
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:51 am

David wrote:
    have a great time guys .............. cheers cheers cheers flower
    Same, same Very Happy Very Happy. cheers alien flower afro
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:59 pm

how did it go darren, any photos ...?
    Back to top Go down
    barnie
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    barnie

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 am

as long as he enjoyed himself, that's the main thing. Just needs the fun of taking part, plenty time ahead.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 11:42 am

yes when the fun goes its gameover colin,alfie was told he would be starting but a few lads had returned from holidays but he still got the whole second half and did very well in the centre of defence he had a speedy striker to contend with he had more pace than our alf but alf positioned himself smartly so was able to deal with it ,he got some strong tackles in to ....all in all very good but still needs working on a few things but a clean sheet for his duration on the pitch...they are officially signing him on friday at training as they were unsure whether he would drop down to his proper age group under 11 or stay with the current under 12 as alfie is 10 ,but they want him to stay in the under 12 team ...they won 2.1 yesterday cheers i tell ya what lads its better than watching the pro's there so funny these youngsters and stick together when the $h1t hits the fan cheersthe no.2 jersey Screen11
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 11:46 am

that's great news my son always only got the 2nd half but still enjoyed it
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

the no.2 jersey Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the no.2 jersey   the no.2 jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

the no.2 jersey
    Page 1 of 1