Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Christmas card Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
Christmas card Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
Christmas card Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Christmas card Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Christmas card Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Christmas card Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Christmas card Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Christmas card Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Christmas card Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Christmas card 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Christmas card Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Christmas card Vote_lcapChristmas card Voting_barChristmas card Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Christmas card Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Christmas card Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Christmas card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 4:21 pm

So lucky to have understanding neighbours who like the pigeons, look at this nice card they found for us......

Christmas card 40341010
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Lucky fella barnie, not many neighbours like that although do not think there are
many 500 miler amongst them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 8:12 pm

yes misty they must have slipped their rings, lovely thought though. They look out every race day and always ask about the result and returns. Seem happier than me when there's a winner drops into the garden too.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 8:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
Lucky fella barnie, not many neighbours like that although do not think there are
many 500 miler amongst them.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have a baker's dozen here etc Misty Smile Smile in the 500 odd mile class bounce bounce from this year & a they all actually show all the same type characteristic's lol! lol! lol! with my eye sight here being what it is now  Wink  Wink End of the day. Blessed are they Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I say  Very Happy  Very Happy Fortunate enough to have pigeon friendly neighbours like with Colin I suggest with his Xmas card. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:28 am

barnie wrote:
yes misty they must have slipped their rings, lovely thought though. They look out every race day and always ask about the result and returns. Seem happier than me when there's a winner drops into the garden too

Was lucky myself regarding neighbours, never a cross word for over 45 years and pigeons out all day.

Present ones on attached side renting the house from friend who lived there for many years bought another one and rents next door out.

Never had a cross word with them, friend must have warned them not to, in fact only spoke to them once in three years.

They have three children, the same number plus one of vehicles cannot work out just how many live there.

But never any trouble never hear the children.

Facing the school we have no houses opposite which is good.

Feel very sorry for those you read about with neighbours from hell.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 2:24 pm

thats great colin, a rare neighbour you have there to go to those lengths, they must think highly of you to go to such trouble......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 9:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
barnie wrote:
yes misty they must have slipped their rings, lovely thought though. They look out every race day and always ask about the result and returns. Seem happier than me when there's a winner drops into the garden too

Was lucky myself regarding neighbours, never a cross word for over 45 years and pigeons out all day.

Present ones on attached side renting the house from friend who lived there for many years bought another one and rents next door out.

Never had a cross word with them, friend must have warned them not to, in fact only spoke to them once in three years.

They have three children, the same number plus one of vehicles cannot work out just how many live there.

But never any trouble never hear the children.

Facing the school we have no houses opposite which is good.

Feel very sorry for those you read about with neighbours from hell.

Regards.
Truth be told Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I've actually had two down here in my time, I'm affraid (both short lived) One Wink Wink was a winging lol! lol! lol! (by aussie standards)  Wink  Wink typical female type Pom Very Happy Very Happy who had the attitude, my birds would effect the resale value of her house type thing. Because nobody would wish to live next door to a bunch of flying rats so to speak. The other one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was a strange one sadly in many ways, even thou we were kindred in spirit in nature with our experiences, from back when. In the end by choice Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad he turned himself into a total piss head type tragically (alone with ruining his family) to take all away his worriers & memories. Compared to myself here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes who somehow fortunately preferred a bunch of flying rats somehow bounce bounce for salvation to hopefully maybe solve all my problems/issues on a typical daily type basis as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 8:41 pm

Think I read somewhere Knackered that when you sell a property you have to tell prospective purchasers issues that exist to which they may not like and
they purchase on that understanding.

But you read some real stupid issues that actually end in murder.

HUMANS ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 10:00 pm

MISTY wrote:
Think I read somewhere Knackered that when you sell a property you have to tell prospective purchasers issues that exist to which they may not like and
they purchase on that understanding.

But you read some real stupid issues that actually end in murder.

HUMANS ?.

Regards.
As it should be I suggest Misty Smile Smile biggest investment most make I suspect/suggest bounce bounce when buying a house/unit/tent  Wink  Wink & they always should be protected by law from the sharks of the world type thing. Recent fire down here was caused by a chimney fire getting into the ceiling space & causing major damage. Chimney now made redundant here for insurance purposes & never to be used again & when house eventually is put on the market here new owner is required to be told by law of the land of the fault scenario with the chimney & its potential unsafe use as such. As it should be  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas card   Christmas card Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas card
Page 1 of 1