Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
pigeonchat closing down Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeonchat closing down 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeonchat closing down Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
pigeonchat closing down Vote_lcappigeonchat closing down Voting_barpigeonchat closing down Vote_rcap 
David
pigeonchat closing down Vote_lcappigeonchat closing down Voting_barpigeonchat closing down Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    pigeonchat closing down Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    pigeonchat closing down Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

pigeonchat closing down

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

pigeonchat closing down Empty
    PostSubject: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 6:29 pm

closing down Friday David
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:17 pm

pigeon chat george ........ affraid affraid affraid

wow thats a shock, why is that ? it was still very active last time i was on there
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:22 pm

fewer posts David
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:24 pm

cant understand it george, surely they must still be fairly active..... we keep plodding on regardless eh .
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:38 pm

what i found David if you posted a few would post just to push your post out
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:11 pm

i went on basics last week george, havnt been on there for years ....... it was dead and very hard to navigate around the posts, i had no idea what was recent or not ...... by the looks of it that forum was dead too more or less .
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:15 pm

some have joined uk racing pigeon David
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:18 pm

doesnt surprise me george, those who run uk racing will have been messaging members asking them to join their forum ........ hunting round for new members ,
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:22 pm

i know them David don't think so
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:47 am

David wrote:
    i went on basics last week george, havnt been on there for years ....... it was dead and very hard to navigate around the posts, i had no idea what was recent or not ...... by the looks of it that forum was dead too more or less .
    Basic's Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lost the plot years ago I'm affraid David Smile Smile from my way of general thinking here. Went all out to be fancy/fancy in certain ways I felt, back when, when they changed their general format style sadly to down grade the Emoticons scenario there they had in place at the time. Went from a cracker of a site if looking for a bit of a laugh moment to a morgue type feeling overnight type thing from my perspective. Sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in the end bounce bounce much of the same unfortunately could be said now about the Chat demise with it now finishing up as it appears. End of the story  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes your RPRA is maybe, perhaps heading, head first  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad down the toilet scenario, Chat much the same  Wink  Wink unfortunately. Makes one wonder  bounce  bounce who in a pigeon type sense  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes is going to be next somehow type thing  Wink  Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:23 am

George & Morgan wrote:
    i know them David don't think so

yeah i know you do george .... flower
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:28 am

i think its some of the members on these forums knackered, they grumble over trivial things ..... they go from forum to forum taking the same chip on their shoulders with them .

the more members they get the more the bitching and bickering , i`m just happy enough plodding along with a handful of members who are decent people..... although i do miss the ones who have sadly left us .

yes knackered, i cant see the rpra lasting much longer unless something drastic happens to how its run .
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:20 am

David wrote:
    i think its some of the members on these forums knackered, they grumble over trivial things ..... they go from forum to forum taking the same chip on their shoulders with them .

the more members they get the more the bitching and bickering , i`m just happy enough plodding along with a handful of members who are decent people..... although i do miss the ones who have sadly left us .

yes knackered, i cant see the rpra lasting much longer unless something drastic happens to how its run .
    Suspect you would know more than me about those type things local there etc David WinkWink If honest thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes carried the odd chip or two in my time down here bounce bounce I'm affraid End of the day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad two in sixty odd years type thing is my score card here in a pigeon sense. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:24 am

pigeon men are well know for being bitchy and back stabbers knackered... lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:04 am

David wrote:
    pigeon men are well know for being bitchy and back stabbers knackered... lol! lol!
    Well Very Happy Very Happy bugger me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes always something to learn apparently David Smile Smile it appears. Bitchy & back stabbers types bounce bounce who would have ever thought Smile Smile such things could occur over a ball of feathers as such etc. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 12:06 pm

i know knackered, who would have thought grown men would behave like kids in a playground eh ....... lol! lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm

another gone probably the biggest but biggest is not always best eh Smile
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:18 pm

quality is sometimes better than quantity eh darren .......... Very Happy Very Happy cheers
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:31 pm

some members were to blame they put other members of posting till in the end just a few were posting can see it happening to another site
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:19 pm

maybe those members will do it on whatever site they go on eh george...?

when does chat close down then, 12.00 o`clock tonight ...?
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:22 pm

closed down very earlier this morning
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:33 pm

pm sent David
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 8:13 pm

replied george .
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:04 pm

just went on and theres a notice saying it is now closed, but their auction will be back late summer .......

what reason did they close it down for george ...?
    Back to top Go down
    George & Morgan
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:06 pm

cost too much to update it they said
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigeonchat closing down   pigeonchat closing down Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeonchat closing down
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next