Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
exchange bird from peel brothers Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) exchange bird from peel brothers 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.exchange bird from peel brothers Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
exchange bird from peel brothers Vote_lcapexchange bird from peel brothers Voting_barexchange bird from peel brothers Vote_rcap 
David
exchange bird from peel brothers Vote_lcapexchange bird from peel brothers Voting_barexchange bird from peel brothers Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
exchange bird from peel brothers Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
exchange bird from peel brothers Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

exchange bird from peel brothers

Go down 
+3
peel bros
David
stormqueen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

exchange bird from peel brothers Empty
PostSubject: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm

this is my dad and the hen that we got from peel brothers she lands all over him when he crys for her shes been 8th bird home for us first race 7th bird last week at 100 miles we was 3rd 4th 5th and 6th in the club at 101 miles so not complaining the way they are comeing they took 2 minutes to trap this week but still got three tickets very happy hope you like the pik exchange bird from peel brothers Picture266-1-1 ps the white mark;s on his boiler suit is paint.
NOT BIRD POO cheers . Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Very Happy like the picture john, bird looks very happy sat there on your dads head......... lol! ive one that sits on mine but it usually does something on me affraid well done with the results so far and hope they do well for the rest of the season............... Very Happy

good luck. cheers
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 am

there geting better every week so far 4th 5th 6th first week second week 3rd 4th 5th 6th so looking good so far just need to get them to trap and we will be sorted
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 am

great picture john, i will try and get one of my birds same way bred that does the same,they go on your head as well
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 am

YES SHES A WEE CRACKER HOPE SHE COMES BETTER EVERY WEEK THE OTHER ONE IS GOING FIRST RACE THIS WEEK LOOKING FORWARD TO PIKS Wink
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

exchange bird from peel brothers 37726_1336629218066_1301169414_30876985_4263660_n
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Here's that picture, John from same family. Must be in their genes lol
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

nice one ray.
the other hen is the first one over to my son when he go;s into the other loft to get a pee nut from him.
i had to go into town today. and left my son to take in the birds after there exercise.
and the hen did the same to him it landed on to his head before it went into the loft.
only problem is when i let her out all she won;t to do is follow me around .
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

the father too them is the same so is the mother too the one on my head and both them birds topped the section for me out of 6 to 7000 + birds,another daughter has won this year for me and was 5th fed .so lets hope they are the same
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

bounce bounce bounce
will be very canny with them.
try not to loss them.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

love the picture ray Very Happy like to see them landing on the owners as i think they must like/trust you and have a bond.........i have a little janssen cock which ive always thought was a hen and he lands on you in the garden ands in the loft............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

ray you should wear a cap like stormqueens dad then your hair might grow back on top of your head looks like you have a bit of a sun roof lol Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Brilliant picture John must say nice looking hen
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Brilliant picture Ray nice team of birds looking well
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 am

as long as they win they can pull my hair out all day
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 pm

thats my fut bird,,,10 pound a ring
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 am

Great pictures John and Ray.

last week i dropped one of my exchange birds the blue white flighted cock, the blue hen is still here and is comming on in leaps and bounds. Must say a lot of young birds were missing from last race i dropped two one of martyns and a blue pied hen out of the late breds which i put photos on, on here, it was a funny race the early droppers in the fed doing 1400, yet the clubs at the back of the fed only doing late 1200s ????

Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:02 pm

one of ray;s exchange bird;s was our first bird home to us. we sent 24 birds.
she was just out of the club ticket;s being 8th in club.
she has been flying well for us that;s 3 races being our 8th 7th and now our first bird home. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 am

well done john, hope she does well for you in the next one............. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 am

i still have my exchange bird off david,she is sitting and really keen so hope she does well on saturday her first race
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Very Happy My exchange bird was second bird this week so its getting better, hes had 3 races now. Training again wednesday so next race is next saturday 147 miles.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:28 pm

well done everyone........................ cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exchange bird from peel brothers   exchange bird from peel brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

exchange bird from peel brothers
Page 1 of 1