Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
pigeon chat - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeon chat - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeon chat - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
pigeon chat - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon chat - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
pigeon chat - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon chat - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pigeon chat - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pigeon chat - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pigeon chat

Go down 
+5
MISTY
Don Webb
David
Alex
notykinlofts
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

pigeon chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:05 am

MISTY wrote:
Wrong site.

Sorry.

Regads.
Ok Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! been having a smoke of late there Wink Wink have we Misty. Just blame Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I would suggest. No wonder they run him out of England etc on the good ship Lolly pop as such Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:37 am

Not as bad as sending a txt message to the wrong person affraid affraid
Do women EVER forget No No No
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:45 am

I have a good friend who is Chinese. Was married to my wife's former husband. They were all still friend, as I was too. When he died I was - if I say so myself, very helpful and spent a lot of time sorting out a lot of mess he had left.
Misses lol and behold decides she didn't want to stay friend lol.
I told here to get over it and behave and stop being stupid and jealous over nothing!. That nothing untoward was ever envisaged or done etc. Just genuine good friend who was struggling in a foreign land and hard understood English etc. I was pleased to help.- When taking an exam for British citizenship I was flummoxed, me a and few others. I Doubt very much if many knew even a third. I do from time to time text etc. and ask after her. and any problems etc. She works 6 or 7 days a week and never refuses any over time.

Any way I text her every so often and she visits every so often with my favourite bottle of whiskey - No not the same one lol.

Any was I had a text from the missis when out. I replied etc. then thought about Yushang. So wrote a text out etc. Then it came up to send! I didn't. Happened 3 times so deleted and started from scratch. Yes you guessed I nearly sent to the wife lol. Gosh Would have been in that 'House Big time lol.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:19 am

fieldwalker wrote:
Not being a txt type of person FW Smile Smile I've escaped that one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes fortunately bounce bounce. With the woman thing as mentioned etc thou lol! lol! lol! I've paid a heavy price here in that department Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 7:32 am

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Not being a txt type of person FW Smile Smile I've escaped that one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes fortunately bounce bounce. With the woman thing as mentioned etc thou lol! lol! lol! I've paid a heavy price here in that department Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately Wink Wink. cheers
Yeah Embarassed they recon...with age comes wisdom....I must be going to
Live awhile yet scratch scratch jocolor
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 11:50 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Yeah Embarassed  they recon...with age comes wisdom....I must be going to
Expert told you that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes did they FW Wink Wink. My experience Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately bounce bounce suggests it's all down hill etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 5:57 am

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Expert told you that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes did they FW Wink Wink. My experience Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately bounce bounce suggests it's all down hill etc. cheers
Oh well thats that myth busted then scratch
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 10:07 am

fieldwalker wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Oh well thats that myth busted then scratch
lol! lol! lol! Maybe I'm wrong etc FW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could maybe I suggest Wink Wink & my experience is totally worthless as such Smile Smile & of little value. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 am

Ditto Knackered. So did I. Great set up, two great sons... I played 'Jack The Lad' Cost horrendous. Paying for sons I fought constantly to see, have a say in.
# Then in reverse, split with number two ... That was good thing, except three girls this time struggled to see them. Even fought harder and paid more!
Now have a good relationship with kids etc. Great grand kids... But what a price and heart ache paid. Money never mattered, but on outside looking in was a constant burn.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Those who have never sinned and had regrets have never lived.

Different people pay in different ways, we should all have been born with enough common sense to refrain from the temptations put before us, in particular regarding the opposire sex, perhaps a pair of sharp sissors would have been a solution.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:51 pm

MISTY wrote:
Those who have never sinned and had regrets have never lived.

Different people pay in different ways, we should all have been born with enough common sense to refrain from the temptations put before us, in  particular regarding the opposire sex, perhaps a pair of sharp sissors would have been a solution.

Regards.

Smile Smile A wee bit of  gelding type work Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! may have been of some use also etc Misty Smile Smile for those with a roving type eye, maybe I suggest Wink Wink when young. Sissors or the sword lol! lol! lol! if used as punishment, & Oh how the world would be some what different I suspect cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:16 am

A cockrel only treads squating hen..... study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
I'm confused Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here, FW Smile Smile. Is that a normal one etc bounce bounce or a Geordie type as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 11:32 am

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
I'm confused Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here, FW Smile Smile. Is that a normal one etc bounce bounce or a Geordie type as such Smile Smile. cheers

you know what those "Geordie types " are like knackered, strange bunch ........ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Takes two to tango, but the fair maidens know all the steps to mans weaknesses and use them to their advantage.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:49 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:

you know what those "Geordie types " are like knackered, strange bunch ........ lol! lol!
Are they what etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink. Talk to an Aussie bounce bounce & you know what they are on about  Smile Smile Put a bunch of Geordie types in a room, talking their different tones lol! lol! lol! & it's a fair chance, you will finish up in noddy land attempting to understand them Smile Smile I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigeon chat   pigeon chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeon chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2