Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby barnie Today at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
treatment of birds - Page 7 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) treatment of birds - Page 7 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.treatment of birds - Page 7 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
treatment of birds - Page 7 Vote_lcaptreatment of birds - Page 7 Voting_bartreatment of birds - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
David
treatment of birds - Page 7 Vote_lcaptreatment of birds - Page 7 Voting_bartreatment of birds - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
treatment of birds - Page 7 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
treatment of birds - Page 7 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

treatment of birds

Go down 
+9
dark_chequer
showgirl
peel bros
Don Webb
Rudderfett
Grizzle cock
notykinlofts
David
IANYOUNG
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

treatment of birds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

And i bet he called you a freind also???????????????????????
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 am

i admitted it to him Don im guilty, his wife manageress didnt see funny side reported me to owner and his wife, in office they said dont do it again owners wife very strict couldnt say anything laughing, she kissed me on cheek said please dont give my hubby 1, my reply to her i wouldnt give you 1 never mind him, manageress saw funny side of it then
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am

a barsteward was the word but he took it in fun
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm

DAVID wrote:
never knew they were so popular, everyones at them.......... affraid lol!

better not let amanda see this disccussion......... lol! lol! lol!

PMSL i was going to post
i never knew i shared the site with a bunch of limp D**KS
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But i decided not to.................................... WHOOPS lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Fair play steve nice one ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:
never knew they were so popular, everyones at them.......... affraid lol!

better not let amanda see this disccussion......... lol! lol! lol!

PMSL i was going to post
i never knew i shared the site with a bunch of limp D**KS
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But i decided not to.................................... WHOOPS lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

amanda, ill have to start censoring your replies in future..........youll be making our male members blush, Embarassed lol! you know how sensative we all are.............. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Best to keep on the best side of amanda mate as she may be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dharshini
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:13 pm

PBFD is caused by a virus. The virus responsible damages the immune system, resulting in chronic disease, much like the AIDS virus does people. This also results in long-term spread of the virus to other parrots. It can affect birds of any age, but is most commonly seen in young birds.

The virus is concentrated in diseased feathers and fecal material. As the feather disintegrates, the virus can be spread to other birds. It is likely that the disease is spread by consumption of the virus, either from food or while preening. In a close area such as an aviary or bird room the virus may be inhaled. Shed in feces, the virus may be become airborne as the fecal matter dries.

======================

HDMI Cable | HDMI Cables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: treatment of birds   treatment of birds - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

treatment of birds
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7