Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:26 am

» Good Morning
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:25 am

» RPRA Partnerships
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Vote_lcapyb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Voting_baryb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222797 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Vote_lcapyb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Voting_baryb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

yb chalange for NFC by kev d

Go down 
+5
Alex
Don Webb
David
friendsloft
kev d
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Empty
PostSubject: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 pm

hi folks , due to unforseen circumstances the chalange for 2011
is off . my lofts sit on the edge of the country side in wellington somerset and for the last
couple of years there as been in the pipe line a masive housing develpment with a school and releave road
in the last few days the surveyers have been and marked every thing out in the field right next to my loft
it,s about 30 ft from my loft were the houses are going . my loft will be save but with all the disruption
there is going to be it wount be fare on the birds and i will be getting stressed out , im going to a public meeting next week to see the plans they are planning to build 380 houses a school with playing fields
and a releave road two years ago they built a new housing eastate at the other end off town with 300 houses
wellington is changing and changing fast but not for the good . sorry about this racing for next season does not look good i will keep you up dated thanks for reading kev dyson .
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Sorry about that kev, i was looking forward to the challenge, Hope the building work does not upset ur racing plans for 2011 too much, and your birds race well for you
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Sorry about that kev, i was looking forward to the challenge, Hope the building work does not upset ur racing plans for 2011 too much, and your birds race well for you
Ken
cheers ken , this as been going on now for a few years now the wheels are in motion
and moving fast im thinking of moving the birds in to my garden depending how bad it gets but i will decide
that when the building work starts once i know whats going to happen the yb chalange is just on the back burner for now .
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks for keeping us all updated Kev, hope u dont have to relocate ur birds as that will set you back abit, fingers crossed for you
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm

my house is only a few 100 yards away from my plot so i don,t think
it will to much of a problem i can keep the old loft there and build a new one in the garden
so if i have to go back and forth its only a couple of mins walk or a few seconds in the car .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

sorry to hear this kev, was looking forward to it too.................... Crying or Very sad hope its not too much of a burden for you and your birds racing next season.

thanks for letting us know tho kev.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am

Sorry to hear the bad news Kev, hope everything works out for you in the near future
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 am

Sorry to hear this. Hope it all works out for you in the future kev.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Thats a shame this was a good idea, if Kev would like to keep this going and get this idea off the ground i could hold it for him this next season, i have a spare 10ft section at the end and was considering converting to a cabin.

ONLY AN IDEA AT THE MINUTE!!

I could easily split this into 2 x 5ft sections (cocks/hens) and house 30yb for this competition if you wish, i would race a couple of club races to get them right and then into the big one.

We could keep exactly the same format as you have all discussed/agreed over the last few months, and get them ready to send them to the NFC youngbird race........but i would want some members to visit the loft on this race to hopefully await your birds and we'll have some fun.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:29 pm

thats a great idea mark, and good of you to step in.............depending on how the responce is i might be interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 pm

no worries David, just seemed a shame to let it die after so much work had been put into it........Kev would take it back over for next year once things settle at his loft for next year and we could even have an attempt with the yearlings if we had any left and sent them to Saintes or somewhere........Really test your stock

or you could have them back, or auction them with the monie going back to the breeder or a chosen charity the options are endless affraid
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

yes mark, would be nice to get something going which would become a yearly event.....and members could get behind it each year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Fair play Mark that is a good suggestion
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

looking forward to hearing from other members don, see if they are interested again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Very Happy As always Im in, will donate 2, and Im sure my mate gareth will too, so thats 4 from wales. excellent idea to begin with and Im sure Mark will do this experiement justice. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

Should be a good thing allround
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 am

yes is a good thing for the people thats in it
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes your right in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Are you going to have a go Ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Just had a scroll through the past topics in relation to this great idea of Kev D's and it looked like the people who were interested were going to:-

1) Send 2 x yb each
2) Pay £30 (to cover corn, vaccinations, meds and entry into the local club races for training
3) Then pay the birdage plus any pools they wish for the YB NFC race (any prize/pool money won would be breeders)

If we did keep this idea going and we got 10 members entering 2 birds each, i feel that we could keep £100 of the entry to go as a prize to the first returning bird from the NFC YB race as well as the bonus of any other prize/pool money won from the NFC

If we got 20 members (ie this would be the MAX as loft size), then we could payout £200 or maybe £300 in prizes to the first returning birds???

We could also do other fund raising activities to add more prizemoney to the site oneloft birds?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

That sounds like a really good idea Mark...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm

do you know the race programme yet mate ?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

NFC Race Programme
21/05/2011 Fougeres
04/06/2011 Saumur or Cholet
18/06/2011 Messac
02/07/2011 Tarbes
23/07/2011 Saintes

03/09/2011 Fougeres YB (216mile to me)
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm

which one is the longest and how far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yb chalange for NFC by kev d   yb chalange  for NFC  by kev d Empty

Back to top Go down

yb chalange for NFC by kev d
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Novices and Beginners-
Jump to: