Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
one for ray lol Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:18 pm

» Good Morning
one for ray lol Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:17 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
one for ray lol Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
one for ray lol Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
one for ray lol Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
one for ray lol Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
one for ray lol Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
one for ray lol Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
one for ray lol Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) one for ray lol 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.one for ray lol Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
one for ray lol Vote_lcapone for ray lol Voting_barone for ray lol Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222809 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
one for ray lol Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
one for ray lol Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

one for ray lol

Go down 
+4
highflyerboy
Alex
peel bros
IANYOUNG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Little john was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up:
Fireman, policeman, salesman, politician, etc.

However, little john was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father.

...Reluctantly he replied, "My Dad is an exotic dancer in a gay club, and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap room and let him sXXg him."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little john aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father ?"

"No," said john, "My father plays football for England, I was just too embarrassed to say that." Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 pm

lol very good, so would i be after that performance last night
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! We know where ray is now then
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm

thats where he is
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

no your missing the point ,it says that i,m good enough to play for england.its maybe because i know the difference btween a good team and a bad one unlike ian....the proofs there if anyone could say that england played well last night must,nt know that much about football.do you agree ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

their standards arent very high though ray anyone could play for them Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

it was like watching paint dry even scot parker couldnt instill some fire in them
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 pm

peel bros wrote:
no your missing the point ,it says that i,m good enough to play for england.its maybe because i know the difference btween a good team and a bad one unlike ian....the proofs there if anyone could say that england played well last night must,nt know that much about football.do you agree ?
...........well so you agree with me then shite
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

they can only beat whats put in front of them , you have to realise that who ever plays against
england its there cup finale and they play out of there skins like man u have to do week in week out
at the end of the day england one . it doesn,t matter who the manager is they only have a few days to get there view across to the players about what formation there going to play , and players pulling out of friendlys
doesn,t help if they can,t be botherd to turn up they should not be allowed to play for there club on saturday .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

freindlies are often like that though their boreing they were away and with alot of players absent come on guys ffs give em a break lol! in the world cup you can thank that twat john terry for our poor showing as most did not want to be in the same team as him never mind the same hotel and rooney was shite because he knew wat was comeing out in the press after the world cup its a shame giggs aint english though and the maestro scholes dont come out of international retirement Laughing
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm

ray they won mate thats what counts if they get beat they are shite if they draw they are shite if they win they are shite what they got to do , scratch ray iam convinced you know f, all about football, lol, no pleasing you
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 pm

ian wrote:
Little john was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up:
Fireman, policeman, salesman, politician, etc.

However, little john was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father.

...Reluctantly he replied, "My Dad is an exotic dancer in a gay club, and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap room and let him sXXg him."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little john aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father ?"

"No," said john, "My father plays football for England, I was just too embarrassed to say that." Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 am

no shite ian,theyonly won because the other team was just as shite,i think i need to give you a talk on football ian,plus anything else you need to know my friend.just ask me ,you know i,ll help you wher ever i can
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 am

topics hotting up now lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 pm

yes lol keep the banter friendly lads lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm

paddy mick,murphy all work for the same bosss who always goes home early,One day mick says lets go home early,he,ll never know,so they all leave just after the boss. mick goes to the bookies murphy goes to the pub and paddy goes home to find his wife having sex with his boss. Next day mick says that was great ,shall we do it again paddy says,not bloody likely mate i nearly got caught!!!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 pm

lol! affraid lol! sounds like ray and ian down the allotements................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one for ray lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: one for ray lol   one for ray lol Empty

Back to top Go down

one for ray lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: