Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:03 pm

» Good Morning
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:13 am

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
poppy burning man fined £50 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) poppy burning man fined £50 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.poppy burning man fined £50 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
poppy burning man fined £50 Vote_lcappoppy burning man fined £50 Voting_barpoppy burning man fined £50 Vote_rcap 
David
poppy burning man fined £50 Vote_lcappoppy burning man fined £50 Voting_barpoppy burning man fined £50 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222391 messages in 13991 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    poppy burning man fined £50 Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    poppy burning man fined £50 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

poppy burning man fined £50

Go down 
    +3
    IANYOUNG
    peel bros
    big pete
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    big pete
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    big pete

poppy burning man fined £50 Empty
    PostSubject: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 pm

just heard on the news a muslim extremist has been fined the measly sum of £50 for apparently shouting out during the 2 mins silence then burning several poppies as a insult to our brave british soldiers, A DiSGRACE!!
    if we insult muslims we end up with death sentences threatened, the laws an ass No No
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

shoot the bastxxd
    Back to top Go down
    IANYOUNG
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

cant say that ray
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 pm

i know but i just have, like pete said its ok for them but not us...i,m not racist at all ian but this is terrible.thats the trouble with this country too soft
    Back to top Go down
    IANYOUNG
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

yeh i know
    Back to top Go down
    highflyerboy
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    highflyerboy

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm

im racist lads and its people like that horrible twat that makes me and others hate muslims so much i know your going to say not all muslims are like him but the truth is deep down they are as racist as me they hate us this country is just a cash cow to them and us soft twats let them do what they want Mad
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    Lightning

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

have to agree Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    Rudderfett
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Very sad, thats the problem with all these imagrants coming into our country, Im not a racist at all, but I do often wonder If we went to war would they put on a british uniform and fight for the country.. scratch DONT THINK SO. No
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm

big pete wrote:
    just heard on the news a muslim extremist has been fined the measly sum of £50 for apparently shouting out during the 2 mins silence then burning several poppies as a insult to our brave british soldiers, A DiSGRACE!!
    if we insult muslims we end up with death sentences threatened, the laws an ass No No

its an absolute discrace pete, the muslim was shouting burn in hell british soldiers and then burned poppies !!!! if we burnt the koran we would be in trouble for insiting racial hatred, but it seems these cheeky, liberty taking ba****ds can do and say whatever they want and get away with it. if they dont like or agree with the way this country is what are they doing here....???? go back home where they can be with other like minded people....simple.

i would like to know also how these muslims were allowed to be there demonstrating....?why were they not stopped.....? we hear all the time that the EDL wont be allowed to march peacefully dont we, as its one one rule for them and another for the indiginous peole of this country,
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:53 pm

peel bros wrote:
    shoot the bastxxd

hang him its cheaper ray, and also a rope can be used again for another one........ Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

ian wrote:
    cant say that ray

he can say that ian, hes every right to say it when foriegners are coming here and being security risks to the country and offending our heros who gave their lives for the country..........
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

highflyerboy wrote:
    im racist lads and its people like that horrible twat that makes me and others hate muslims so much i know your going to say not all muslims are like him but the truth is deep down they are as racist as me they hate us this country is just a cash cow to them and us soft twats let them do what they want Mad

one thing to remember highflyerboy, not all muslims are bombers.......but all bombers are muslims.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
    Very sad, thats the problem with all these imagrants coming into our country, Im not a racist at all, but I do often wonder If we went to war would they put on a british uniform and fight for the country.. scratch DONT THINK SO. No

the government know there will never be another war like the 1st and 2nd world war martyn, therefor they dont need us any more...........thats why they have sold the country off .

if there was one tho, you wouldnt see these slimy treturous rats for dust.............they would be gone, back to their homeland which they think so much of.
    Back to top Go down
    Rudderfett
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Very Happy Well I totally agree with you on these points my thought exactly.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

i think there are more and more people thinking along these lines now martyn.......people are starting to open their eyes and see whats going on.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poppy burning man fined £50   poppy burning man fined £50 Empty

Back to top Go down

poppy burning man fined £50
    Page 1 of 1