Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» Good Morning
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:59 am

» Weather today
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) MORE DEVASTATING NEWS 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Vote_lcapMORE DEVASTATING NEWS Voting_barMORE DEVASTATING NEWS Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Vote_lcapMORE DEVASTATING NEWS Voting_barMORE DEVASTATING NEWS Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222887 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

MORE DEVASTATING NEWS

Go down 
+9
feather
steve1952
birdy2011
Lightning
Alex
David
chris perry
Rene A
peel bros
13 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Went to the loft just after 3 this afternoon and couldnt believe what I saw. Two dogs from the garden next door, in my loft where I had 8 hens. The 8 hens were getting prepared for open races. But the dogs had somehow got in and killed 6 of them. 2 of which were still partially alive which had to be killed. One of the youngbirds had even squeezed through the bobs just to get away. I couldnt believe it, absolutely devasted and Im still in shock.

What a sight. Who said it couldnt get any worse? Two of these hens were my favourite hens. They were so tame they were more like pets.

This was one of them, just taken today
MORE DEVASTATING NEWS 087
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

sorry to here this mate do ya know the owners of the hounds mate tell em you want compo for the loss of ya birds mate or your goin to take it further and get the f###in thing put down i know i would better still ild do it myself with my 12 bore mate
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

thanks rene but these people are the kind not to mess with , he said you should have hit them with a hammer but if we had i bet he would,nt have been happy, we just got them out as quick as possible ,we where in shock to be honest
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 pm

i would of hit em with the hammer then buried the f###ers mate would of told him i saw em runnin down the road
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

what can i say ray, totaly gutted for you,
sorry to here this, nothing i can do for you but wish i could, just hope the tide turns for you , and better things come your way, all the best m8, and once again sorry to here this.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 pm

thanks chris
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

sorry to hear this ray, seems like youve had nothing but bad luck and trouble for the last few months...................hope things turn around for you and things start to go well again for you, maybe a bit of payback to those dogs might be on the agenda at some point in the future when the arseholes who own them think youve forgotten about it.........maybe a nice piece of poisoned meat eh ?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

thanks david , if they come in again i,ll hit them with the shovel ,i,ll just say well you told me to do it, then take it from there,it was horrible ,hope i never see that again
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

yes you want to do ray, and while your at it give the owner one over the head too.......this is the only way these type of people understand,
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:11 pm

so sorry to hear ray. made me feel sick
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

bloody hell Ray, you having no luck.........gutted for you mate, devastating
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

makes you wonder what would have happened if you had a kid or g/kid there ray
you really should report then
its discusting
hope your luck changes mate you sure need a big boost
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

to be honest lads this was worse than getting broken into, i,m not soft but i nearly did cry,it was unreal, especially seeing 2 of my old favorites lying there dead ant the other barely alive.HORRIBLE, cannot stop thinking about it
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm

sorry to hear this ray hope luck changes for the better
Back to top Go down
feather
Chipping
Chipping
feather

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

really sorry to hear this bad news ray
devastated for you mate
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

gutted for you ray mate, you must be devastated, I know its easy to say and no consolation, but I'm afraid the dogs wouldn't have got back out of my yard, really feel for you mate.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

still cannot get the picture of that hen on my back out of my head, i kept her as a pet along with another one as they where so tame.that picture was taken a couple of hours before it happened
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:59 pm

ray if its any consolation,after speaking to you on the phone you certainly dont deserve this run of bad luck and im sure your luck will change mate i had this happen with my fathers dog when i was 14 and its not nice.keep your chin up ray
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 pm

thanks for that
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

hopefully you will have a great season racing ray.................
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

i hope so david , these things just make me stronger
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

and more determined ray also.....................
Back to top Go down
SGWBrown
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm really sorry to read about this appalling incident - I can't begin to imagine how I might feel or react. I do hope that you can get your plans back on track and that you get the run of good fortune you richly deserve. It won't replace your hens but will, as you say, make you stronger
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

true steve, i think everyone who has read this about ray feels the same and are gutted for him after all the bad luck hes had lately.............

p.s. nice to see you again today.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am

Will say the same really feel sorry for Ray, as he is a really top bloke when meeting him and his brother at blackpool this year

Ray stick in there mate things will get better for you i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE DEVASTATING NEWS   MORE DEVASTATING NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

MORE DEVASTATING NEWS
Page 1 of 1