Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» BHW Subscriptions
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Today at 8:30 pm

» Good Morning
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Today at 8:30 pm

» Weather today
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Today at 8:29 pm

» King removes Patronage
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
How the Draw will be done Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
How the Draw will be done Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
How the Draw will be done Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
How the Draw will be done Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) How the Draw will be done 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.How the Draw will be done Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
How the Draw will be done Vote_lcapHow the Draw will be done Voting_barHow the Draw will be done Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
How the Draw will be done Vote_lcapHow the Draw will be done Voting_barHow the Draw will be done Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222774 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
How the Draw will be done Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
How the Draw will be done Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

How the Draw will be done

Go down 
+2
David
friendsloft
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

How the Draw will be done Empty
PostSubject: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi All
Just to let u all know how the draw will be done, i will print the list off, so i know what order you entered, i will then write out everyones name and put them in a hat, my daughter Claire will draw the first name out, this will go against the first name on the list ie:-

1) David Drawn stormqueen
2} Stormqueen Drawn Peel Bros
3) Peel Bros drawn Friendsloft
4) friendsloft drawn David
and so on so as you can see, you may get birds from one fancier, but ur birds could go to another fancier hope this make sence ive just used the 4 names to demonstrate
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:07 pm

yes ken looks and sounds good to me, i like the idea of how the exchange is going to be done........doing a good job ken. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks David but it was Rays idea to do it this way which i thought was a greatway to do it
Ken
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 pm

yes fine with me ken
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks John
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

yes, good idea ray.....makes it a whole lot more interesting for the members.....thanks ray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 am

once we start racing the birds we get we should have a site telling everyone when they came home vilocetys placed in your club ets to let the lads know how there birds have been doing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 pm

thats a good idea as well
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 pm

yes, good to keep everyone up to date on how all the birds are doing......well put a section on the site where members can post the results. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am

yes just hope we all still have them after the trainings over
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 pm

yes john, thats a point........ lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:04 pm

lets hope so,buts thats just the luck of the draw,if they are good enough we should,nt lose them barring a accident
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

only the fitest makes it in our neck of the woods hard going for them here only the best makes it throu a young bird season they got to be good to fly here
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

had a bit of bad luck myself settling ybs this year, the early ones mainly.....but once i had some settled and flying out i didnt seem to loose any more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

always admired the scottish birds,like you say they have to be fit and strong up there to survive.here in the north east its the ne wind thats sorts ours out
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm

well i echanged 4 birds this year at the start of the season the last race i had two left i put them to the last race with 18 of my onw pigeons and at the end of the race i had 18 back and two not back yes it was the two english pigeons that didnt come back tells you everything about the doos they just wasent up to racing here the 250 miles was just to much for them my onw birds there was 5 of that birds could have done the 250 miles the next day it didnt take anything out of them
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Only wish i had some pigeons to exchange also
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:03 pm

sorry ken is the draw tonight
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 pm

think he is doing it tomurrow the 17th
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:47 pm

hi john, is there a date set for the draw ? ive not seen it anywhere...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 pm

well it was ken that said we will make the 16th the last day and get my daughter to draw it on the 17th its on here somewhere david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

ok thanks john, dont know whats happening with it lately......havnt heard. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm

sorry chaps, Ken has been doing me a favour today and both he and my dad have travelled down from the north west this morning and only got back up there a shortwhile ago

thats probably why he is running late on this or may have slipped his mind (he his getting on a bit now, lol)

sure he be on soon when he had his dinner, lol lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm

ok thanks, no problem.......didnt know when the draw was to be done but reading some posts which said it could be tonight........?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Draw will be done   How the Draw will be done Empty

Back to top Go down

How the Draw will be done
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next