Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:13 am

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Vote_lcapPigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Voting_barPigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Vote_lcapPigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Voting_barPigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222390 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pigeon Auction/Sales site...

Go down 
+11
Paul
IANYOUNG
Rene A
peel bros
wraggy
chris perry
birdy2011
showracer
Don Webb
Alex
David
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

the auction site wont accept my password and yet its the same one i use to get on the forum
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Same here Darren scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm

they are two seperate sites, you will need to register on the site............altho you can still use the same user name and password , but you do need to register on the site first.
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:54 pm

chris perry wrote:
good idea,

tried 4 times to register but keeps telling me that the string image i enter does not match what is in the image, scratch scratch

will try again on home pc later rather than work pc

I keep trying to register but keep having the same problem!!!! scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm

ARE YOU ALL RE=REGISTERING ON THE SITE ? YOUR PASSWORD FOR THIS SITE WILL NOT WORK AS IT IS A SEPERATE WEBSITE............(sorry caps off now...lol) you also need to give the email you use if you have a paypal account and fill in all the boxes with a * at the side, finally type in the code it gives you.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

dont understand mine registered straight away
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 pm

i had a look in the admin section for any problems, none showed, made an account and all went fine so not sure what went wrong for some of you
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 pm

i use internet explorer and have no problems, do you think if using some other search such as firefox it might not let you on.........have you tried internet explorer or bing...?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Still will not allow me to see rest of site
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Still will not allow me to see rest of site

not a lot to see ast the moment don, when there are items up for sale/auction then you will be able to see more...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

tryed david to get on with our own name and pass word.
and then tryed an other one name and pass word.
GAVE UP. Sad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 pm

stormqueen wrote:
tryed david to get on with our own name and pass word.
and then tryed an other one name and pass word.
GAVE UP. Sad

hi john, its a different website to ours and your username and passwrd wont work........you need to click register on the navigation bar.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 am

Had a look into it again, all seems to be ok....

rob's joined now i see so should be sorted scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

excellent, i registered rene but he still cant seem to log in for some reason......... scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 pm

David can you get me sorted mate Please Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm

if you send me your details ie usernam, password (which you can alter once you are registered) email address, house number and address, plus post code.......also will need the email address you use if you have a paypal account.

anyone else want me to try just send these details to me and i`ll try my best.........
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 pm

David have done that already but i don't have a paypal account set up
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

DAVID wrote:
excellent, i registered rene but he still cant seem to log in for some reason......... scratch

thanks David i can get on no probs now mate dont know what was goin on though mate lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Don Webb wrote:
David have done that already but i don't have a paypal account set up

thats why your not getting registered then don, it takes paypal as an option for payment on items bought/sold so it uses the email as proof/verification of who you are.......
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Rene A wrote:
DAVID wrote:

thanks David i can get on no probs now mate dont know what was goin on though mate lol!

excellent rene, sometimes these sites only allow so many attempts to log in within maybe an hour........then if you try again it lets you in.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:02 am

So looks like i shall have to sent up paypal then David ( am i right )
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am

yes don, it does im afraid.............thats providing you will be buying or selling something, other wise there is nothing registered members can see which you cant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 am

I see then, i have not got paypal if i but from ebay everything is by personal cheque mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:15 am

you will still be able to see any items/birds which come up for auction/sale don, just you wont be able to bid on them..........it states in the advert the seller can accept a cheque etc bit i think they ask for a paypal address to stop any sort of wrong doing or none paying bidders............
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 am

I understand David have had that in the past sent to required cheque had the cheque cashed and no items

No worries i could always ask someone to but for me and i send them the money/cheque in the post

only if that was o.k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Auction/Sales site...   Pigeon Auction/Sales site... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeon Auction/Sales site...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next