Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Partnerships
my exchange birds Emptyby barnie Today at 10:56 am

» Good Morning
my exchange birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:33 am

» Weather today
my exchange birds Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
my exchange birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
my exchange birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
my exchange birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
my exchange birds Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
my exchange birds Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
my exchange birds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) my exchange birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.my exchange birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
my exchange birds Vote_lcapmy exchange birds Voting_barmy exchange birds Vote_rcap 
David
my exchange birds Vote_lcapmy exchange birds Voting_barmy exchange birds Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222788 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
my exchange birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
my exchange birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

my exchange birds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Very Happy I just wanted to say thanks to DAVID, for my exchange birds which came today, they are amazing and a credit to him, If he breeds youngsters like this please can you fix the next exchange so I get Davids birds again.
They really fit in with my birds perfectly as I have just weaned mine into the new loft 2 days ago, so the timeing couldnt have been more perfect........Many thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 pm

thanks martyn, i think we paired up round about the same time didnt we.............and i also know you are a janssen man, so the ybs i sent are off a stock pair of janssens i bought last year.

i bred ken two the same last year and they scored for him, so i think he was happy with them.........if you still have them later in the season or if you want them now i can send the pedigrees of the parents once i photocopy them, then you can see if they would blend with your own if you still have them come breeding season next year......... Very Happy

thanks martyn
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 pm

top man david you are a credit to the sport Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Alex wrote:
top man david you are a credit to the sport Very Happy

Embarassed thank you alex............... lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

bet you will do well racing david, youve obviously got good birds
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

i have a few good birds alex, but it will be me who let them down if they dont do anything, my management is trial and error at the moment....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

as g says.....the amount of good birds that are in the wrong hands that have the potential to do well

just find a system someones winning with, that has similar pigeons/time and give that a go....thats what im doing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 pm

i have two systems alex, one for widowhood and another for ybs........but im still just doing it my own way.......... Razz lol! all i ever do is make mistakes but hopefully eventually i will get it right............ scratch study lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I tell you david its hard when youve never had pigeons before and everything you do your learning.....getting there slowly but somethings are a bit confusing at times.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

i think with me alex i get frustrated more than anything, ive raced pigeons before altho it was over 20 years ago but i just cant seem to get things right .........i have an idea what they should be like but achieving it is another matter, and when things dont go to plan it makes me frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm

David it's all trial and error mate but you will get there and i will put money and my neck on the block there mate

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

had the cocks out every day since sunday don and today they flew alot better than they have so far, they flew high up in the sky and looked as tho they were flying fast and with purpose compared to how they were a day or so ago.........theres still a lot to do before they can go training but to say they havnt been out for 7 months they are not doing too bad .
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Very Happy Thanks david, I always like looking through peds so send them or email them to me., but I will race these 2 and see what happens, they certainly look the business, I love blues and have lots myself this year, I can tell they are janssens as they look the same as mine.
Just for interest our first race is this week and one of my exchange birds from last year is off, so hope he races as well as last year for me.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

hi martyn, i will photocopy them and send them off to you as soon as i get time.........hope the last years yb do well for you in the race, who did you get them off last year ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 am

DAVID wrote:
i think with me alex i get frustrated more than anything, ive raced pigeons before altho it was over 20 years ago but i just cant seem to get things right .........i have an idea what they should be like but achieving it is another matter, and when things dont go to plan it makes me frustrated.
think everyone does at some point david, but im certain they can sence when your annoyed and play up. i just go outside when they mess about. ive got alot to live up to as i said id get 1st club 1st fed first race lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm

last years exchange was from mark(lightning). and good too it raced right up to the last inland of 275 miles.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Alex wrote:
DAVID wrote:
think everyone does at some point david, but im certain they can sence when your annoyed and play up. i just go outside when they mess about. ive got alot to live up to as i said id get 1st club 1st fed first race lol! lol!

hope you do alex, will be interesting to see how some of us new starters do this season............
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 am

yes would be intresting to see how we all do david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my exchange birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: my exchange birds   my exchange birds Empty

Back to top Go down

my exchange birds
Page 1 of 1