Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» overnight and multiple nights basket
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Good Morning
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» Weather today
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Visit to Mark Brown Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Visit to Mark Brown 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Visit to Mark Brown Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
Visit to Mark Brown Vote_lcapVisit to Mark Brown Voting_barVisit to Mark Brown Vote_rcap 
David
Visit to Mark Brown Vote_lcapVisit to Mark Brown Voting_barVisit to Mark Brown Vote_rcap 
barnie
tanveerhbaig
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221833 messages in 13968 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Visit to Mark Brown Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Visit to Mark Brown Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Visit to Mark Brown

Go down 
+5
Don Webb
smilinassassin
Lightning
David
friendsloft
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

Visit to Mark Brown Empty
PostSubject: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Visit to Mark Brown PGW RACING STUD SOUTH

Hi all its awhile since i did a visit, but this was about to change, normaly i get an early morning call from Mark, we chat about the pigeons, and what we are upto for the day. he gave no clue that he was planning something, it was only when i got home switched the computor on and went on my favorite site, first topic i see is Kenny HIYA Matey, posted by Lighting McQueen ( Mark Brown )Visit to Mark Brown PGWLofts011
it took me about 20 minutes before i opened it, All it said was hi matey how u doing, now i was worried he was being nice so i knew he wanted something, to cut along story short after about an hour of him being very pleasant the truth came out, he wanted me to pay him a visit . No problem as i hadent seen him for awhile. You will need the van he said, Because you need to go to dads to pick up 10 sheets of ply and 8 nestboxes, so as you can see it was not me he wanted to see, it was my van, only joking Mark.
Anyway friday night i went round to his mum and dads Smilinassasin Pat and Vader Bill. loaded up the van ready for off saturday, Bill was comming with me, and we was hoping Charlie our mate would have a ride out as well, Bill,Charlie and myself are known as the three amigoes, but Charlie who must be touching 100 years old was off dancing so he declined prefering the fairer sex to us.
Sat morning i was up early gave the birds a quick scrape out, then set off for Bill got there about 09.00 he was already waiting, left st helens about 09.10 and headed down to hungerford, Bill did ask if i was putting the post code in the sat nav, but declined, saying we get lost using it, this time if we get lost at least i can blame you, Well guess what folks we dident get lost not once so that ruined my chance of blaming him . We did have a good crack , we came to this hill or should i say mountain ,Bill said he has to drop his car down acouple of gears too get to the top, i told him the van would do it no problem in 6th gear, and it dident let me down LOl i was on the verge of dropping a gear, when Bill said told you so, so i left it in 6th the van did it all the way, but if we had gone any slower we would have Stopped lol.
It Took us about 3 hours to arrive at Marks. Bit of name dropping here he lives on the private estate of Frank Williams Formula 1 Fame, as we approched Marks home Mia comes running out to meet us . This is a picture of Mia and Marks HomeVisit to Mark Brown PGWLofts007
Ben marks son was the next one out followed by his mum Claire, It was great to see them all again, Mia and Ben were excited to see grandad Bill, and were soon telling him what they have been upto. Claire had made a pile of sandwichs enough to feed a small army, and a cup of tea waiting.
It was not long before we went down to the lofts the set up is two lofts as you can seeVisit to Mark Brown PGWLofts005 This one is on the right as you go into the garden Visit to Mark Brown PGWLofts002 This one is at the top of the garden, both lofts were built by Mark.
Mark started to pass us some birds through the trapping area for us to look at and handle, you can see Mark trapping area in the photo this is the same on both loftsVisit to Mark Brown PGWLofts003 Thats young Ben in the picture. All the birds handled Brilliant, Mia wanted to show us snowy, so here is a picture of Ben Mia Grandad and SnowyVisit to Mark Brown PGWLofts008 and Ben with his pigeon
Visit to Mark Brown PGWLofts012. Even the dog roxey wanted to have his picture so here is one with Grandad ,Claire and Ben so think i got every one in the write up lol.Visit to Mark Brown PGWLofts006
There family of birds are Gaby Vandenabeele, Janssen,Staf Van Reets and Batenburg with a few selcted others, there results speak for them selfs in 2009 in the aprox 28 1st including 1st section 23rd open Saints national flying club 1st section 3rd open Falaise BICC Club, his dad bill had 20 x 1st at club and federation, Mark had aprox 12 1st prizes as well they also let to birds go to a fancier in the northwest no not me both these birds won one Being !st club 1st fed 1st Combine Mangotsfield NWHU09E3101 the other one 1st club 1st fed 1st combine Yeovil NWHU09E3102 these were nest mates, so you can see they not only win for them but for others as well, including me. Before long it waqs time to leave so one LAST CUP OF TEA then back in the van and home i dropped Bill off abot 17.00 had a cup of tea with Pat and Bill then left, where again it was a quick scrape out of the birds and then my tea, well thats its folks hope you enjoyed it, Mark, Claire Mia and Ben Thanks for making us welcome see you soon
Ken AND Bill (grandad)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 pm

excellent write up there ken, love the lofts and the set up he has..........got the results to go with it too.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

cheers Ken

always good to see ya (will have to mug Charlie next time, lol)

had to go to co-op when you left has we had gone through the box of 200 teabags,lol

i cant believe you forgot the dogs name (FOXY) where you get Roxy from (you watch to much eastenders)
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Smile nice write-up Ken! Smile
Mark, I think Ken has day's when he does'nt
know his F's from his R's,
not to mention his Left from his Right! Rolling Eyes
I like the last picture Ken, of our favourite D/in/Law,(Clare)
showing what Bill hide's under his cap ...
lol! pat ...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 pm

mum, you saying dads a horny devil, Twisted Evil

i remember when he used to hide more than that under has hat lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Great set up
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 pm

And a great write up also
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mum, you saying dads a horny devil, Twisted Evil

i remember when he used to hide more than that under has hat lol!

hmmm Evil or Very Mad lol!

afro yeah, that was untill you told, where he kept his secret stash! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Shocked
i was young and thought the fairy's had been, Razz
lol!

remember seeing dads face, hmmm looked a bit like this = pale
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Shocked
i was young and thought the fairy's had been, Razz
lol!

remember seeing dads face, hmmm looked a bit like this = pale

lol! looked as though he'd been hit in
in the gut with a tennis ball ... What a Face confused Mad
lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Keep it with the pigeons and not about secret stach's always thought there was no secrets???
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Forgot to say secrets in the pigeon game
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:51 pm

hi don, i think it is all about secrets in pigeon racing...... lol! dont tell anyone owt..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Keep it with the pigeons and not about secret stach's always thought there was no secrets???

Don,
this is a private joke between me (mark brown) and my mother which expanded from a comment in relation to one of the pics.

it has nothing to do with you or anyone else for that matter, and i dont appreciate being dictated to by third parties

if we continue with this trend of "keep to topic" we may as well all pack up now, i joined this site to have some good banter and general pigeon related conversation

ps -if i took your reply in the wrong context as to what was meant i apologise but thats not how it is written or interpretated
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Sorry Lightning McQueen it was only a joke or as you would say a little banter if you can't take the banter get out of the pigeon game as this sport is all about having fun and banter with each other

I should have put "No secrets in the pigeon sport"
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 am

Harsh Reply, Don Webb!
" A bit below the belt " would'nt you say ...
Lightning did apologise if your comment
had been misread!
I'm sure members would rather not read about
other members squabbles!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

OMG, i had just spent twenty minutes writing a very nice and diplomatic response and ran out of quota time at work so lost the response before being able to post.

in short, try using smileys Shocked , these are the only way to prevent peoples replys being mis-interpreted

People do not know peoples backgrounds and personal situations which could triggers a certain response to what may seen an inocent and well intentioned comment.

Specially with regards situations which could be mis-read as dictative etc

try a Razz or the occasional lol! which trust me will nullify any potential offense

anyhow matter over, no offence incurred
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 am

Lighting no offence at all. it was just me reading it in a way were i was trying to say stach is that the magic which is needed for that magic first prize

sorry if it came the wrong way, but have you got that magic possion only joking no offence
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

ha way lads this is a good site lets not spoil this one like some people do on other ones,thats why i stay on this one because we have a good set of lads and lasses on here
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm

peel bros wrote:
ha way lads this is a good site lets not spoil this one like some people do on other ones,thats why i stay on this one because we have a good set of lads and lasses on here

no problems peel bros, we had a misunderstanding back in October (long forgotten) and best of pals again now...

lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

ah right great, its good to see that everyone,s friends again,we have a good bunch on here
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

sometimes things are picked up wrongly as you cant here the tone of somebody voice so it can be picked up in many different ways thats why we have to put in emoticons Visit to Mark Brown Lol Visit to Mark Brown Lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Visit to Mark Brown Alien Visit to Mark Brown Alien Visit to Mark Brown Alien Visit to Mark Brown Icon_cat Visit to Mark Brown Icon_porc Visit to Mark Brown Confused Visit to Mark Brown Lol
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

iknow what you mean Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Mark Brown   Visit to Mark Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Visit to Mark Brown
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next