Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

» RPRA Auction
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) chichester peregrines - Page 7 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.chichester peregrines - Page 7 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Vote_lcapchichester peregrines - Page 7 Voting_barchichester peregrines - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
David
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Vote_lcapchichester peregrines - Page 7 Voting_barchichester peregrines - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221952 messages in 13972 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
chichester peregrines - Page 7 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

chichester peregrines

Go down 
+17
seanl
Rudderfett
Pigeon Penney
Mick
IANYOUNG
littlehen
Rene A
Paul
Alex
chris perry
oldstrain
highflyerboy
David
wraggy
birdy2011
stormqueen
bikesfred54
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

chichester peregrines - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Personally, I don't think he is or what he says he is. Maybe I could mention a few friends of mine, who are pretty big in birds of prey. I've never never met a person so ignorant or troublesome in all my my days.
Why would his posts get to me. He hasn't got wings and trying to chase my pigeons. But at the end of the day David. I am always courteous and respectful, to anyone. I always try to see both sides of the argument.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Your not the idiot, I photographed and got prosecuted for robbing nests are you. Or is it Penfold, doing a wind up. scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

thing is gary, we do not know who this peson is, or what his/her motives are.......apart from trying to cause disruption to the site.

all i do know is which part of the country he/she is in......... study .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm

well if all he she is doing david is causing trouble and not trying to help the site then do the right thing like a shit bird bin him oe her we dont need it here
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 pm

People really think i came here to stir ? I know thats what i have done , theres so many things i want to say back to some of these posts but there really is no point is there what ive said i honestly believe evidently no one else does thats there perogative .
I dont believe i have been ignorant , i just think many of you have seen it that way as i am in the minority .
If i was here to cause trouble and stir things up wouldnt i have left by now?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm

some never know when to give up your one of them
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 pm

not being funny david but i think its high time we said goodbye to our charlatan freind
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 pm

David wrote:
thing is gary, we do not know who this peson is, or what his/her motives are.......apart from trying to cause disruption to the site.

all i do know is which part of the country he/she is in......... study .

Gary you have a pm one thing i forgot to mention in it was that i made it clear what my motives are and my posts over the coming months will reveal that!!
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
not being funny david but i think its high time we said goodbye to our charlatan freind

why? Because ive offered a different opinion? Isnt that what forums are about ?
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

i really dont want any trouble any more and i think that the way things come across on forums sometimes arent the way they are meant to . I want to post on here and have questions answered without sarcastic mention of raptors , i honestly want to just talk pigeons now , any mention of raptors yes i will read but im going to refrain from posting on it.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 pm

strange thing to say pigeon penney.
i would give anyone the benefit of what thy have to say.
you must know what your intentions are then. scratch
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Pigeon Penney wrote:
i really dont want any trouble any more and i think that the way things come across on forums sometimes arent the way they are meant to . I want to post on here and have questions answered without sarcastic mention of raptors , i honestly want to just talk pigeons now , any mention of raptors yes i will read but im going to refrain from posting on it.

you have been sarcastic in some of your replys and contradicted yourself on a couple of things rob i think it best you keep your opinions to yourself on pigeon forums with regards to the murderers of the sky as pigeon men and women realy are not interested and are peaceful people as a whole unless riled Cool
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 pm

stormqueen wrote:
strange thing to say pigeon penney.
i would give anyone the benefit of what thy have to say.
you must know what your intentions are then. scratch

Why is it a strange thing to say ?
If i got pictures up of my tipplers would that help prove that i do keep pigeons? I guess not really , that wouldnt prove anything .... No

I think if alot of you met me and got chance to talk to me before fighting me then i think youd understand me more ok i admit to come on here and defend raptors was stupid but youd defend pigeons on a raptor site if you were into raptors too wouldnt you ?

I want a fresh start on here but looks like im wasting my time on here as no one will reply to my threads or ill get everything coming back to this thread just like the BLACKPOOL 2012 thread . Id even introduce myself to a few of you Old strain, Gary Burgess and David but only for a friendly debate im not going to introduce myself to have arguments and ruin my day ill just go see what i want to and go .
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Pigeon Penney wrote:

you have been sarcastic in some of your replys and contradicted yourself on a couple of things rob i think it best you keep your opinions to yourself on pigeon forums with regards to the murderers of the sky as pigeon men and women realy are not interested and are peaceful people as a whole unless riled Cool

Ok ill agree to that but only if people will believe me im a pigeon man !!!!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 am

so, tell us about your pigeons then p/p, what birds do you have ?are they tipplers/fancy birds.....? do you fly them round home or do you show them ?
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am

Right ok ill start a seperate thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am

Never got any PM. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pigeon Penney
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Gary Burgess wrote:
Never got any PM. lol!
#

I meant David sorry
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

chichester peregrines - Page 7 392668_10150403335458892_553823891_8474646_1501482843_n1
female spar with a pigeon taken today
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:32 pm

should have shot the t^^t
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:37 pm

ian wrote:
should have shot the twat

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
evs
Hatchling
Hatchling
evs

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm

i didnt take it my mate did
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Then shot the Twat. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chichester peregrines   chichester peregrines - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

chichester peregrines
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7