Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) youngbird exchange re;- courier service 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.youngbird exchange re;- courier service Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Vote_lcapyoungbird exchange re;- courier service Voting_baryoungbird exchange re;- courier service Vote_rcap 
David
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Vote_lcapyoungbird exchange re;- courier service Voting_baryoungbird exchange re;- courier service Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
youngbird exchange re;- courier service Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

youngbird exchange re;- courier service

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

youngbird exchange re;- courier service Empty
PostSubject: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 pm

is it better for members to pair for the birds they are sending 'any ideas
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 pm

iany wrote:
is it better for members to pair for the birds they are sending 'any ideas

i think the best way is for each member to pay for the birds they are receiving, or collect them theirselves......eg, im getting ybs from ian so i pay the carriage or collect, rays getting them off me so he pays carriage or collects, simple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 pm

thats right david, the person receiving the birds pays for them
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

YES THATS THE BEST WAY LADS
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

but surely youve got to pay to send the birds before hand so it would be easier for each member to pay for the ones they are sending
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Very Happy have we made a draw then?
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 am

ALL YOU DO IS SEND THE BIRDS AND THE PERSON PAYS FOR THEM AT THERE END THATS THE WAY I WILL BE DOING IT ITS THE SIMPLEST WAY FOR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:32 pm

that only your opinion tho
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 pm

am sure they will be able to come up with somthing to suit everyone
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm

been in touch with a courier based in leeds today, he tells me that the birds can be collected from the breeder and delivered to the new owner.....with the new owner paying the money upon recieving the ybs. he will need contact numbers from both sender and reciever to make arangements for collection and delivery and he also tells me that he covers all of the uk with 2 runs per week to scotland. i will be using this courier but its up to members who they wish to use for their ybs being delivered. the charges are up to 6 birds for £35 and £1 per extra bird anywhere in the uk......
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

flying couriers are only 30 pounds to scotland from england so i use them david so will keap with them
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

ok john, thanks for your reply.......is f/couriers still 30 for up to 4 birds? and are they back to normal now as i know they stopped for a while didnt they? do you know if they have the same proceedure and we can pay when they arrive at our houses ? i might use them myself if they are back running as normal, i only phoned one today to see what the proceedure was .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 pm

excellent i,ll be using them since mine are going to scotland,i will need a telephone number closer to the time when they will be sent..thanks
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:09 am

yes back to normal i have been using them for about three months now again
telephone number is 07513742413 speak to wanye lads
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 pm

thanks john, have had f/couriers advert on the portal for months but didnt know if they were back into it like they were, they stopped for a while a few month back i think.......seems like they changed the phone no too. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youngbird exchange re;- courier service   youngbird exchange re;- courier service Empty

Back to top Go down

youngbird exchange re;- courier service
Page 1 of 1