Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
plexi glass plastic Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:26 am

» Good Morning
plexi glass plastic Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:21 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
plexi glass plastic Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:07 am

» overnight and multiple nights basket
plexi glass plastic Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:37 am

» RPRA Auction
plexi glass plastic Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
plexi glass plastic Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
plexi glass plastic Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
plexi glass plastic Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
plexi glass plastic Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) plexi glass plastic 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered, tanveerhbaig

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.plexi glass plastic Resise10
Top posting users this week
Knackered
plexi glass plastic Vote_lcapplexi glass plastic Voting_barplexi glass plastic Vote_rcap 
tanveerhbaig
plexi glass plastic Vote_lcapplexi glass plastic Voting_barplexi glass plastic Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
George & Morgan
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221846 messages in 13968 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
plexi glass plastic Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
plexi glass plastic Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

plexi glass plastic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

plexi glass plastic Empty
PostSubject: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm

hiya guys,

the factory next door to my work was throwing out 2 sheets of white plexi-glass plastic, sizes are 6 foot by 8 foot each, by 3 mm thick. now the dilemar is what the bloody hell do i do with then now i got them home ?? Question

was thinking should i put them on the loft floor or do i cut them up and put them in the boxes, Question Question Question

any one used them on the floor before and found it to be a pain in the arse, or do i just get rid ,
any ideas Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm

i wouldnt use it on the floor mate i think it would hold any damp
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 pm

would ,nt harm to use on the walls i suppose chris
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 pm

what is plexi -glass exectly chris....?
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm

David wrote:
what is plexi -glass exectly chris....?
. Best way to descibe it is as thick as glass but fexible plastic
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:06 pm

ah right, so its not like the polly carbon some use on the fronts of the loft.....?
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Tracey goes mad at me , your like a pickey you are bring more crap home,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

stuff like this always comes in handy when your a pigeon man chris.....lol theres always alterations to do isnt there lol!
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am

David wrote:
ah right, so its not like the polly carbon some use on the fronts of the loft.....?

Thats is similar david if not the same thing.
I read dont have glass windows for the birds to look out of, maybe this will work for windows. I have one made of plexi-glass but it stays open because it is coverd with wire.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 pm

hi chad, i have the polly carbon on the front of my loft.....if it wernt for cats i would have had the whole front dowelled, which would have given better ventilation and fresher air.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm

I have welded wire, that is mostly cat proof, racoons are very strong though and with work they can get into the loft.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm

racoons chad ? are they running wild there ? wonder if they are similar to our badgers.....? would they kill the pigeons if they got into the loft ?
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Yes racoons are similar to badgers but not as mean as I would imagine a badger. They are very destructive they will kill every bird before eating any. And yes they are everywere here, even in dumpsters in cities and have been known to carry rabies.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 pm

yes a badger has a very powerful jaw, dog fighters/baiters break a badgers jaw and make it fight a dog, horrible thing to do Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 pm

foxes here will get into the lofts and kill the pigeons too chad..........luckily im not troubled by them altho they do live on the land i have my lofts on........
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Foxes are the same here David but, I try to discourage any varmits as we call them from showing face here. I have a pretty good dog that barks and i have decent aim with a long gun. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

i see the foxes regular around my loft chad, some are as big as a dog........they think nothing of walking around during the daylight and they often come through my garden where the birds are, i can smell them when they are recently been through , but thankfully as yet ive had no trouble from them with the pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plexi glass plastic   plexi glass plastic Empty

Back to top Go down

plexi glass plastic
Page 1 of 1