Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:26 am

» Good Morning
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:25 am

» RPRA Partnerships
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
update of the whitleas fire fund Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) update of the whitleas fire fund 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.update of the whitleas fire fund Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
update of the whitleas fire fund Vote_lcapupdate of the whitleas fire fund Voting_barupdate of the whitleas fire fund Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222797 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
update of the whitleas fire fund Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
update of the whitleas fire fund Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
update of the whitleas fire fund Vote_lcapupdate of the whitleas fire fund Voting_barupdate of the whitleas fire fund Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

update of the whitleas fire fund

Go down 
+7
Rene A
Don Webb
David
birdy2011
peel bros
stormqueen
IANYOUNG
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

update of the whitleas fire fund Empty
PostSubject: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 pm

as you know i was fund raising before i went into hospital to get the lads back up and running for the next season due to fire my target was £7000 but i only raised £5000, so what we decided was to buy the wood so they can build there own lofts , these pics are what hasbeen built so far so things are looking good thanks to everyone who made the effort , a great big thanks

update of the whitleas fire fund DSCF0693

update of the whitleas fire fund DSCF0694

update of the whitleas fire fund DSCF0695

update of the whitleas fire fund DSCF0696

update of the whitleas fire fund DSCF0697
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm

well done ian.
you have made a great effort in getting this up and running.
a lot of the fancer.s must be very happy with there new loft;s
i hope you were getting stronger every day ian and back to good health.
john.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 pm

is billy not putting a proper front on his loft or is that it
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 pm

peel bros wrote:
might have know you would put a comment on like that ray not everyone has money like you he can only do what he can afford to do , he still has to fit out the inside yet that can come later scratch scratch scratch nice loft billy doing great
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm

stormqueen wrote:
well done ian.
you have made a great effort in getting this up and running.
a lot of the fancer.s must be very happy with there new loft;s
i hope you were getting stronger every day ian and back to good health.
john.
thanks for your kind comments john getting fitter by the day
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 pm

40 pound ian to finish it off jesus....spoilt a good job if you ask me ,but i,m not entilted to an opinion as far as your concered
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 pm

nice to see there getting lofts up before winter keep up the good work and photos comming ian well done to all
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

peel bros wrote:
40 pound ian to finish it off jesus....spoilt a good job if you ask me ,but i,m not entilted to an opinion as far as your concered
nothing is spoilt ffs whats a matter with you cant you be pleased for somebody why you got to put things down, i dare say in time he will do it, but thats up to him ive seen a lot worse lofts
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 pm

whats you view on the last pic do you think lik ray he,s spoilt it by not cladding it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm

ian wrote:
whats you view on the last pic do you think lik ray he,s spoilt it by not cladding it

what is it ian, painted ply or has he felted it...? i cant tell.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:30 pm

its three quarter stained ply
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:38 pm

nothing wrong with it in my opinion, i dont know what the ventilation is on the loft as i cant see any vents etc.........but as for how the loft looks its ok to me.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

ian wrote:
peel bros wrote:
might have know you would put a comment on like that ray not everyone has money like you he can only do what he can afford to do , he still has to fit out the inside yet that can come later scratch scratch scratch nice loft billy doing great
lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm

ian ,listen to what i,m saying,you done a good job ok,but i thought it could have been finished off,do,nt tell me about billy and paul i,ve known them for 35 years,they are loaded like yourself.....the thing is with me is i,ll spend my last on my birds unlike some....as i was saying its my opinion ,just because you do,nt like what i said ..but in my opinion if someone like yourself has made an effort you would think they would...but nevermind i,ll shut my hole up from now on
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 pm

peel bros wrote:
ian ,listen to what i,m saying,you done a good job ok,but i thought it could have been finished off,do,nt tell me about billy and paul i,ve known them for 35 years,they are loaded like yourself.....the thing is with me is i,ll spend my last on my birds unlike some....as i was saying its my opinion ,just because you do,nt like what i said ..but in my opinion if someone like yourself has made an effort you would think they would...but nevermind i,ll shut my hole up from now on

so what yours saying in truth that i havent made an effort thanks ray , what iam saying ray he haslots more to buy this isnt top of the list yet he needs kitting out and as you know isnt cheap , also who is going to fit it as you know iam laid up for a while are you volenteering
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:19 pm

i did nt say you have,nt made an effort ian ,i said you done a good job,you would think they would finish it off
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 pm

lol! lol!
your right there
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm

peel bros wrote:
lol! lol!
your right there
glad you find it funny knocking people down just cant help it can you not a good word to say about anything ah well know how things stand , scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm

ian what are you talking about you idiot,read the post you nugget,I SAID YOU DONE A GOOD JOB ,I NEVER KNOCKED YOU DOWN ........I WAS PRAISING YOU FOR DOING A GOOD JOB.....god and you call me thick ,jesus,,i,ll tell you again you would have thought conciding you done a good job they would have finished it off..read the post
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

plus another thing i offered them birds ,good birds as well for nothing to help them out,but they did,nt want to know...so thats the last time i,ll ask them
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:14 pm

ray they have offered birds from some of the top flyers in the combine, what i was saying i put the pics on and your reply to this was

not its looking well is he not cladding it can you not see where iam coming from , when it cme to fund raising nobody wanted to know in the central , ffs thats shocking that, now that the money is in and they are doing there best to rebuild then people just critisize , and tell you what you should be doing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

i said you done a good job,we.ll just leave it at that....
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:00 pm

you two are like an old married couple.................... No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update of the whitleas fire fund   update of the whitleas fire fund Empty

Back to top Go down

update of the whitleas fire fund
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next