Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Last of the soybeans.
by blueskylofts Today at 8:43 pm

» Whose bringing in new stock
by Lofty Today at 6:39 pm

» Older cocks enjoying the sun.
by David Today at 6:37 pm

» RPRA Auction has Started...
by David Today at 5:35 pm

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by Red Pied Today at 5:32 pm

» Ryan Williams Welcome....
by blueskylofts Today at 4:40 pm

» 2018 breeding plans.
by blueskylofts Today at 4:36 pm

» any new stock ?
by oldstrain Today at 4:34 pm

» Club shows
by Don Webb Today at 3:23 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, David

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
halcanada
 
oldstrain
 
blueskylofts
 
Lofty
 
Red Pied
 
Don Webb
 
chuda
 
jet2013uk
 
ch pied
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155815 messages in 10344 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 COME ON LADS AND LASSES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 pm

You would never guess im a shy quiet girl with muscels would ya lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:53 pm

no never lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11428
Join date : 2009-03-30
Age : 54
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm

iam gob smacked amanda didnt think you were that sort of girl Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 pm

ian wrote:
iam gob smacked amanda didnt think you were that sort of girl Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Pmsl im not ive just got a smart arse mouth on me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Can you guess who always got detentions at school lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11428
Join date : 2009-03-30
Age : 54
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:04 pm

think you talk out your arse your breath stinks lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 pm

dark_chequer wrote:
peel bros wrote:
looking after us men flower

Thats just one of our talents Ray, after all you men are like pets. Take care of your basic needs and your just another puppy lol! lol! lol! lol! But you guys do have your uses,You just give us girls the opertunity to spend spend spend, some of us like clothes and make up, some like cars and holidays ,,,,,me it Pigeons and motorbikes lol! lol! lol! lol!


affraid motorbikes amanda........have you had one or got one ? are you sure your not one of those changes.......? jocolor lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm

DAVID wrote:
dark_chequer wrote:
peel bros wrote:
looking after us men flower

Thats just one of our talents Ray, after all you men are like pets. Take care of your basic needs and your just another puppy lol! lol! lol! lol! But you guys do have your uses,You just give us girls the opertunity to spend spend spend, some of us like clothes and make up, some like cars and holidays ,,,,,me it Pigeons and motorbikes lol! lol! lol! lol!


affraid motorbikes amanda........have you had one or got one ? are you sure your not one of those changes.......? jocolor lol! lol!

Shush dont tell anyone, but ive always loved my motorbikes. Sadly mine got stolen after about 7 days when i brought it up here. It was only a Honda Transalps, My favourit bike is the GSX-750 i would like the 1000 but they are to big for me. santa santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

had a few motorbikes amanda, not to use on the roads but when my daughter was young she had a couple and a quad (shes still got the quad and a yamaha in the garage) ......we would go on the railway land behind my house and ride all over the place, we loved it.......at one time i had a kmx 125 and then i bought an armstrong 500 ex army bike which was a beast..... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

DAVID wrote:
had a few motorbikes amanda, not to use on the roads but when my daughter was young she had a couple and a quad (shes still got the quad and a yamaha in the garage) ......we would go on the railway land behind my house and ride all over the place, we loved it.......at one time i had a kmx 125 and then i bought an armstrong 500 ex army bike which was a beast..... affraid

I did have a Suzuki Katana 1100 in gun metal gray ( he was called the beast) till the ex sold him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2459
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 65
Location : Newport isle of wight

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 am

now we know how you got your muscles lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 am

steve1952 wrote:
now we know how you got your muscles lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 pm

dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:
had a few motorbikes amanda, not to use on the roads but when my daughter was young she had a couple and a quad (shes still got the quad and a yamaha in the garage) ......we would go on the railway land behind my house and ride all over the place, we loved it.......at one time i had a kmx 125 and then i bought an armstrong 500 ex army bike which was a beast..... affraid

I did have a Suzuki Katana 1100 in gun metal gray ( he was called the beast) till the ex sold him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


im saying nowt amanda, or it will have to be censored...... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2459
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 65
Location : Newport isle of wight

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 am

DAVID wrote:
dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:
had a few motorbikes amanda, not to use on the roads but when my daughter was young she had a couple and a quad (shes still got the quad and a yamaha in the garage) ......we would go on the railway land behind my house and ride all over the place, we loved it.......at one time i had a kmx 125 and then i bought an armstrong 500 ex army bike which was a beast..... affraid

I did have a Suzuki Katana 1100 in gun metal gray ( he was called the beast) till the ex sold him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


im saying nowt amanda, or it will have to be censored...... affraid
well blow me down, thats a 1st David saying nowt Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : SUNDERLAND

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 am

steve1952 wrote:
DAVID wrote:
dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:
had a few motorbikes amanda, not to use on the roads but when my daughter was young she had a couple and a quad (shes still got the quad and a yamaha in the garage) ......we would go on the railway land behind my house and ride all over the place, we loved it.......at one time i had a kmx 125 and then i bought an armstrong 500 ex army bike which was a beast..... affraid

I did have a Suzuki Katana 1100 in gun metal gray ( he was called the beast) till the ex sold him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


im saying nowt amanda, or it will have to be censored...... affraid
well blow me down, thats a 1st David saying nowt Laughing lol!

Yes i think we should all enjoy the moment. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2504
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 49
Location : INVERALLOCHY ABERDEENSHIRE

PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

this is my susuki amanda and she is a beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COME ON LADS AND LASSES   

Back to top Go down
 
COME ON LADS AND LASSES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» COME ON LADS AND LASSES
» Two Guys In A Pub
» what colour is the rings next year then lads
» hope you all got your old hens posted lads
» had a call from don webb says he be bk on soon lads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Live Nestcam.....-
Jump to: