Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:48 pm

» Good Morning
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:08 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) visit new pigeons site - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Vote_lcapvisit new pigeons site - Page 2 Voting_barvisit new pigeons site - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Vote_lcapvisit new pigeons site - Page 2 Voting_barvisit new pigeons site - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222396 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

visit new pigeons site

Go down 
+8
Sky Tx
Admin
Gaz b
George & Morgan
stormqueen
David
IANYOUNG
jaap
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 pm

thats true graham, but we must bear in mind this man only speaks very basic english........his site is in dutch. you have spoken to him yourself on the chat and will accept the conversation is very hard to follow.

yes his posts are mainly to sell his pigeons but at least he isnt joining the site to cause trouble like some have in the past......
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

i agree he seems a nice chap

but to be honest david and this is just my opinion will these same people be prepared to pay a fee on other sites i think not and im not that easly roped in by people you could if you want add a note to the sign up any member wanting to selll ites over the value of 20 pounds to pay a fee this could be used for any desaster fund lets see how many sign up then and advertise
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 am

agree with everything thats been said, he's a nice bloke, hes not pushing birds on us...just a link to his site and im sure most (like myself) like to have a look at pigeons and hear of fanciers from different countries
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 am

that what was thinking. love to see his bird;s.
and his set up.
i would think if you were to buy some bird;s .
it would be a bit of a hassel to get them here.

i wonder if he is interested in the young bird exchange. 2012 study
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 am

Alex wrote:
agree with everything thats been said, he's a nice bloke, hes not pushing birds on us...just a link to his site and im sure most (like myself) like to have a look at pigeons and hear of fanciers from different countries

yes alex always nice to see how things are done in other countries and we should encourage it onto the site
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: visit new pigeon site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:08 am

OK take all your points what i was trying to say if someone was joining the site just to sell birds then they should make it clear at the start. they should also take part on the many topics we have what i sensed with Jaap was he saw a opportunity to market his birds free of charge on a site which could be viewed by anyone other than members and if he were to be successfull it could draw sellers were i see the site more about topics it was nothing to do with members selling i have had a look at Jaaps site and it looks a bit more than just a racing loft to me So Jaap you are a member and welcome lets have some of your views on our topics george
Back to top Go down
jaap
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
jaap

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

HALLO FRIENDS

I WILL TELL YOU THAT I DO NOT SELL BIRDS
I WIL YOU JUST IMAGINE MY SITE
AM NOT WITH PIGEONS IN BLACKPOOL

MY PIGEONS IS MY HOBBY

YOU ARE IN HOLLAND YOU WELCOM
TO LOOK AT MY BIRDS
NO FOR SALE MY BIRDS

JAAP
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaapvanmourik-pigeons.nl
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 am

The COMMENT about BLACKPOOL I think was directed towards me Jaap. Not that it's any of his business.
We sell birds once a year, we are not a professional stud. If the pigeons were a business, then I'm afraid it would be a non profitable one.
OK, the selling of the birds does ease the financial burden a little, but it does go back into the pigeons.
At Blackpool, we sell under the supervision of the RPRA and have to adhere to their guidelines. We don't sell birds anywhere else.
This also does not come for free. We have to pay for the privilege.
In this day and age, to become a good fancier and a good competitor. You have to also become a good loft manager.
I don't think there is a fancier, on here, who wishes they could afford better stock birds.
In this sport, the key to any success, is progression, dedication, self sacrifice and education. Plus the financial implications.
To successfully build up a good winning family of your own it takes around ten years of breeding, line breeding, inbreeding., outcrossing. When you have an intense breeding programme a lot of time and effort goes into it. Including masses of paperwork and record keeping. Kev and Myself are not professionals and we do not make a living from it. We have never offered a bird at an extortionate price to anyone. Ever.
On this site from Day One, I have been open and honest and have never tricked or deceived anyone in any way.
I do however, have many years experience and if sharing my own experiences with other fanciers, helps them progress. Then to me it has been worthwhile.
It's behaviour like this, that has ripped the whole fancy apart and causes huge rifts not just within this friendly forum, but within clubs as well.
I could quite easily shut down my account and say forget it.
But judging by the amount of emails and personal messages I receive, it does become evident that there are a lot of fanciers who do want to progress in the fancy. If my advice to them is of some benefit, then I think it was worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: visit new pigeon site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 am

gary have told david i am leaving the site as for you i will rember you as the idiot who said 1cockx4hens=28 young birds and then someone had to come on and put you right BYE
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 am

Fine, lovely super smashing as they say. Why leave the site?
I aint going to through the whole calculations explanation again. But I will however show the bull system in action over the next few weeks.
Shame on you. scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:21 pm

just had a look on jaaps web site and is one of the photos of him with one of the janssen bros....? it looks like him............ study
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 pm

yes it does david younger version Laughing
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

looking instesting i for one think gary you are my love baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh thanks mate. I think. lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm

now how about a good pair stock to bred me winners ? haha jokes i got enuff bloody stock
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

lol! I'm bringing the first batch of the superstars to their new home tomorrow. The old stock cocks, once they get settled in I'll bring up the hens.
Should be fun, Ive even got me camera batteries on charge lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 pm

lol mate good luck with racing next season i hope to do well next year Very Happy but dunno have using garlic now haha
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Cheers Chris, I need all the help I can get. new club and all. I'm looking forward to it.
I don't see why you shouldn't do well, I hope them birds breed you summat outstanding, best of luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visit new pigeons site   visit new pigeons site - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

visit new pigeons site
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2