Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
sorry to the lads  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
sorry to the lads  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
sorry to the lads  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
sorry to the lads  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) sorry to the lads  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.sorry to the lads  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
sorry to the lads  Vote_lcapsorry to the lads  Voting_barsorry to the lads  Vote_rcap 
David
sorry to the lads  Vote_lcapsorry to the lads  Voting_barsorry to the lads  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
sorry to the lads  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
sorry to the lads  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

sorry to the lads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 am

sorry to the lads at BP for missin the meet up but i had to go an find my daughter so i couldnt make it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 am

hi rene, did you go to blackpool tho ...? i did, i decided to go at 10 in the morning and got there for dinner time, first time ive been and loved it..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

yeh i went mate but the daughter went shoppin with er mate and i had to go an find her i was ment to meet ray and the other lads at 12 and didnt find her till 1.30 and had to get the train at 2.00 i was not a happy chappy lol i did see ray a couple of times had a bit of a chat and yes when i did see him his hands were empty lol! i ended up buyin a bird and the daughter brought 2 white grizzles i dont like the look of em though but it was her money so i dont care lol! i'll have to be more organised next year as i was running round like a headless chicken this year with meetin up with other fancyiers on the fri an sat it knakered me out
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 am

ah right, there was that many pigeons and pigeon products i didnt know what to buy........it was like a kid in a sweet shop...lol

i bought 3 dvd`s, a pigeon cup, and a couple of other things like canker/cocci treatments.........thinking about it now i should have bought a bird or two but was that pleased about being there and seeing all the stalls it never entered my head till i got home........lol

i stayed about 3 hours and got back home around 7 o clock, needless to say the dvd went straight on........ lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Rene A wrote:
sorry to the lads at BP for missin the meet up but i had to go an find my daughter so i couldnt make it
no problem rene,these things happen.as long as you found her thats what counts
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Rene A wrote:

No probs mate always next year mate

Last edited by Don Webb on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

peel bros wrote:
Rene A wrote:
no problem rene,these things happen.as long as you found her thats what counts

Second that Ray
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Rene A wrote:

Your daughters safty comes first mate and the main thing is you found her
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

It's always the same mate, before I was doing the stall with kev, I used to plan to do all sorts, but never did. I used to take the kids, but like yourself, I used to spend hours looking for them.
Just glad you made you made the journey mate.
stewhit used to drag me in the bar, to meet up with all the Welsh pissheads, it actually used to be quite funny, listening to their pigeon tales lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Sponsored content

sorry to the lads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry to the lads    sorry to the lads  Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry to the lads
Page 1 of 1