Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
wouldnt it be nice Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) wouldnt it be nice 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.wouldnt it be nice Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
wouldnt it be nice Vote_lcapwouldnt it be nice Voting_barwouldnt it be nice Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
wouldnt it be nice Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
wouldnt it be nice Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
wouldnt it be nice Vote_lcapwouldnt it be nice Voting_barwouldnt it be nice Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

wouldnt it be nice

Go down 
+3
lvlasked
Gaz b
Rene A
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 pm

ive just been on 4 different sites to count their all the members registerd now wouldnt it be brilliant if every member signed the pittion there is a total of 12,844 members total thats not including the the sites i havent counted
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Wow Rene, you must have as much time on your hands as me lol!
I think it's just a case of they think it's another crackpot scheme, that will be out to cadge money off them.
Some just cannot be bothered.
Others are just sitting on the fence.
Some might just thing were crackpots with too much time on our hands lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

lol i hope this works this time gaz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:34 pm

With the help of other fanciers I'm going to give it my best shot mate.
If it fails, well so be it.
But at least we can hold our heads high and say we tried.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

your a tryer gaz hope more back you
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm hoping so mate, because this is going to be given to the RPRA and NWHU and presented Personally in person demand action is taken.
But could you imagine me taking it with just a few hundred signatures.
I'd be a laughing stock.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

yes i agree with what your saying gary, unless a lot of people/fanciers take the trouble to sign a petition it apears that the problem isnt that great, even if we never manage 100,000 signatures at least it will be seen that there is a problem and fanciers are very unhappy about the raptors/bops etc.....
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:52 pm

That's the one mate. It doesn't mean the petition has failed even if it doesn't reach the target figure, but as you say we need to get the numbers up to indicate there is a problem and it's a widespread one at that.
There is much going on here behind the scenes, but I can't say a lot because as you know there are people now more than ever watching these threads and how the campaign is going.
They think we are flogging a dead horse and if this fails, then it proves they are right. Could you imagine something like this happening in the 50 or 60's.
There would have been an been an uproar.
The raptor worshippers are laughing at us, because they think were spineless.
That's why I put my name and picture to this, I'm proud to be a fancier and I love my birds and I want action taken.
I also want it to be known, that there is a problem and working together, we can find a solution, in a civilised way.
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 pm

yer put when i post the link on other forums peope just say its been done before nothing came from it thats why no ones signing it they feel its a lost cause so we need a big post we can all copy and paste onto forum gaz to make people think about signing it to show that we ant messing about this time or people just gunno iggnore it not trying to cause issuse gaz just a point im hearing alot
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

I know mate, one guy should be suffering from chronic indigestion, because he said if I get a hundred signatures he'd eat his hat. LOL
It has been done Chris many times and it as failed many times and why, because the majority of fanciers can't be bothered. They just like to moan about things, but are not prepared to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

231 signatures gary..................... Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Well just went on pigeonbasics and what a suprise more for help the heros by donating now I'm not saying its wrong they need the money and serve are country and I'm proud of all of them but why don't fanciers do a donation for fanicers incase of fires ect ? Told u gaz let's start are own organisation up haha

Sorry about spelling
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:02 pm

they are supposed to already have a fund for fanciers on that site chris, ive never heard of anyone outside their clique getting anything out of it tho............
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 pm

I no david lol I got more family and family friends to sign it in the past half hour

I think once my fourm has the members ill do a funds were we actly help members and not rip them off
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm

I had a bit of flack on there mate, but managed to turn it around a little.
They are all for the save the songbirds campaign.
Although I did manage to get a good few to sign, a lot think it's another failure, but if think like that it will be.
A lot are sitting on the fence, just to see how it's going to go.
Some are just a little unhappy because because they have tried and and their efforts have failed.
But as I have said it's not a contest and they can all form the little campaigns and they can run in parallel with this one.
The main thing is we get the fanciers themselves to to back them.
It doesn't matter how we get signatures just as long as we do.
But one thing I have said from the start, this action has cost nothing except my time. I'm not asking for donations just their signatures.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm

setting up a help fund is fine in principle chris, but in reality it wont work unless the site has a lot of members, and are all committed to that site, otherwise there will be differences of opinions when it comes to paying out........

small sites like this have no chance of doing something like that im afraid........
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Although I did manage to get a good few to sign, a lot think it's another failure, but if think like that it will be.
Some are just a little unhappy because because they have tried and and their efforts have failed.
But as I have said it's not a contest and they can all form the little campaigns and they can run in parallel with this one.
But one thing I have said from the start, this action has cost nothing except my time. I'm not asking for donations just their signatures.

i think 50 % of poigeon fanciers just like to moan and do nothing gary, time they got their heads out of their ar*es and grew a pair of b*lls
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I agree mate.
Chris stay away from pigeon politics.
It's not worth the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 pm

We averaging 80 signatures a day. Lets hope it keeps up.
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Ill do a guy folks but ill get the job done lol rpra go down haha
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 pm

David wrote:
Gaz b wrote:

i think 50 % of poigeon fanciers just like to moan and do nothing gary, time they got their heads out of their ar*es and grew a pair of b*lls

Spot on David 100% mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Keep up the hard work Gary with the signitures obtained now just shows people taking notice now mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm

hi don, got 12 eggs now........ Razz some not laid yet but not too worried over it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Great news mate things will work themselfs out and before you know you have a pen full of youngsters to race Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am

Gaz b wrote:
once again i will say gary, your a top bloke for sticking with this, and if others stick by you then something will have to be done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wouldnt it be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be nice   wouldnt it be nice Empty

Back to top Go down

wouldnt it be nice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next