Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:48 pm

» Good Morning
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:08 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Had a verbal kicking I would say Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Had a verbal kicking I would say 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Had a verbal kicking I would say Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Had a verbal kicking I would say Vote_lcapHad a verbal kicking I would say Voting_barHad a verbal kicking I would say Vote_rcap 
David
Had a verbal kicking I would say Vote_lcapHad a verbal kicking I would say Voting_barHad a verbal kicking I would say Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222396 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Had a verbal kicking I would say Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Had a verbal kicking I would say Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Had a verbal kicking I would say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Had a verbal kicking I would say Empty
PostSubject: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm

I would maybe say, that I have had a verbal kicking and maybe they are right. Perhaps it's just a few of us that wants action.
Maybe I should have said on the petition to debate the right to shoot birds of prey that encroach our property and steal and murder our birds.
Maybe then it may generate enough interest.
At this moment in time I do feel a little deflated and am just wondering is it really worth all of the hassle.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm

hi gary, in my opinion i would say yes, it is worth it for our pigeons.........but also i would say a lot of fanciers are not worth trying to help, they moan and grumble about bops and hawks and thats about it, they cant be bothered to get up out of the chair watching x factor or some other crap they are more interested in. these people moan and grumble in the clubs and just in general about the decline of pigeon keeping and everything to do with pigeons, but do nothing............

this is the difference between the do gooding hawk brigade/rspb and the rpra/pigeon fanciers, they are commited we are not, all we do is argue amoung our selves..............it was always going to be an up hill battle gary, there was never a chance of collecting 100,000 signatures but if we could have got a big responce with a lot more signing, even that might have give the powers that be something to think about............the rspb must be laughing at us pigeon men, they know we all argue amoung our selves and bury our heads in the sand.

is there any way all names can be seen who have signed the petition gary ? if so, in future those that havnt bothered to sign should be told to shut up if they are ever moaning about bops, because they had their chance and did nothing........
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Will second your comments David
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Gary you have my consent to say i have signed the pertition mate keep up all the hard work don't let the snotty nose tossers rub salt in a wound mate scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 am

Cheers Guys for that.
They always piss their sides at us mate, hell a third of pigeon don't even own a pc.
I do feel sorry for the dedicated pigeon lads, who do genuinely want to do something about these attacks off the lofts.
I will put a list of names up who have signed the petition and rightly so these have earned the right to sound off, because these were the select few who did want to make a difference.
Also one thing about them on the blog failed to mention, was how long their petition had been running for nearly four months and they have got 7731 signatures.
Our has been running since 8th Feb, so really there's plenty of time yet.
I'm still going to leave the petition running but, I just need to stop investing as much time into it as I have been. As I need to get my head into my birds and get the new loft built.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 am

Yes mate before you know it racing will be upon you and time is flying past fast
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am

I know mate, I just got a skip yesterday to clear a load stuff from the back garden ready for the building of the new loft.
So I really do need to get my head around it and crack on with it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 am

thats right gary, it costs nothing to keep the petition running, it is getting signatures from all over the world so this suggests the word about it is out there for all to see if they wish...........you have done more than your share with starting and promoting the petition so i would say lat it take a back seat for now, and concentrate on your pigeons.

the petition isnt going anywhere, so if you get a new idea to help it along, or when racing finishes, then maybe you can get more involved then......

well done gary, you did what most others couldnt be bothered to do........ cheers .
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am

Cheers David.
They will will all be crying once the younguns start training and I for for one will be telling them to shut the F**k UP.
Ya can't sign ya can't moan.
The petition is getting well publicised now, so as they say time will tell.
I will be at the club petition in hand and the first sign of a moan it will be shoved in their face, telling them to sign it or button it lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 am

i noticed my club sec has signed it yesterday gary, i havnt told him yet because our meeting isnt till next sunday, so obviously he has seen it somewhere..... Very Happy

gary, this fribbins bloke of the racing pigeon....did he say he was going to mention it in the weekly ? so far nothing, has he signed ?

also this waldrop whos the rpra manager, has he signed ? has he published a letter in the bhw telling members about the petition ? has he published anything to make the rpra members aware of the petition ?

i wonder how many of the rpra staff have signed ?

also, ive heard people mention that ut of 100,000 vistors to the blacvkpool show, only 600 signatures were taken for the bop petition...........my view is why couldnt there be someone stood as visitors came in the the winter gardens taking signatures ? they had it well organised to take £6 entry fee, what could have been easier to just say sign here as they were paying ?

i didnt see any signs or anything to suggest there was a petiton available to sign agains the bops/hawks so how many other people knew ?

the rpra do not give a damn about the members problems with hawks/bops, and they show this every day by there actio9ns.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 pm

It was their AGM last week the 22nd, the RPRA had some things at the top of their agenda and asked all the non essential people to leave the room, these included BHW staff etc. So these items could be discussed in privacy with all the delegates.
But we have to wait and see the outcome.
Both Lee Fribbins and his wife have signed the petition.
He did say he was going to put something in the Racing Pigeon, but maybe he is waiting for the outcome of the RPRA meeting.
I don't really know.
I don'rt really know about about RPRA Staff mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a verbal kicking I would say   Had a verbal kicking I would say Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a verbal kicking I would say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: