Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
unc held over today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:34 pm

» Good Morning
unc held over today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:33 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
unc held over today Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
unc held over today Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
unc held over today Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
unc held over today Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
unc held over today Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
unc held over today Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
unc held over today Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) unc held over today 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.unc held over today Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
unc held over today Vote_lcapunc held over today Voting_barunc held over today Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
unc held over today Vote_lcapunc held over today Voting_barunc held over today Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222880 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
unc held over today Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
unc held over today Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

unc held over today

Go down 
+6
Don Webb
peel bros
Gaz b
birdy2011
EssexSteve
IANYOUNG
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

unc held over today Empty
PostSubject: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:26 pm

unc heldover at melton mowbray update again in morning glad i didnt send ,
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm

its sunny here but windy
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

a wise move by the convoyer not to let go or ya be looking at many empty perches

tommos will be far better
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:48 pm

didnt see the point in sending this week only five sent in our club, 70 odd birds worse in rays club only 2 sent 40 odd birds 20 odd each ray and soderland sent
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:49 pm

It's glorious up here today, sunshine and blue skies for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

it sh**e,should have raced yesterday ,i was going to send some cocks this weekend but that not possible now...what a waste of time ...hope we get a race tomorrow
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

peel bros wrote:
it sh**e,should have raced yesterday ,i was going to send some cocks this weekend but that not possible now...what a waste of time ...hope we get a race tomorrow
why did you send ray everyone knew the forecast
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

peel bros wrote:

trust me ray i live close by if you had raced yesterday you would be hanging the convoyer when he got back today was no better your miles away and only go on what weather reports you here well im bloody 12 miles away and trust me he done the right thing holding over

you commite need to do better checks before taking the birds down there as it was clearly not fit till tuesday

give convoyers credit when they put the birds first
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

yes g we all knew that you wouldnt get a race until the tuesday so it no use saying what we should have or shouldnt have done , this is why mine are in the loft , they have to go to lillers on thursday
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

wouldnt have thought with all the head winds the birds have had so far your liliers birds would have gone had you raced saturday
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
yes g we all knew that you wouldnt get a race until the tuesday so it no use saying what we should have or shouldnt have done , this is why mine are in the loft , they have to go to lillers on thursday
yes your right g.they probabaly done the right thing so i,l glad i have 2 teams to chose from.i,m waiting to see those who have,nt sent are sending all their birds to lillers ,i bet not...next it will be ...ca,nt wait for the ybs to start racing...lol
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

ray the answer to that is yes iam sending all to lillers and yes i cant wait for the youngbirds to start and yes i cant wait for all the old birds races so if that was a dig sorry to disapoint , dont see the point of racing against one member of your club but never mind everyone is different
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
wouldnt have thought with all the head winds the birds have had so far your liliers birds would have gone had you raced saturday
mine werent going full stop g no matter what day they went , kept them ALL for lille
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
ray the answer to that is yes iam sending all to lillers and yes i cant wait for the youngbirds to start and yes i cant wait for all the old birds races so if that was a dig sorry to disapoint , dont see the point of racing against one member of your club but never mind everyone is different

not a dig at you ian,the point of racing is thats what they are there for,if you look all the top flyers in south shields are racing tomorrow,ask yourself why ,because they want to win every race and i,m no different...they,ll be looking to top the fed like they do every week..like i said before if i beat sodaland i know i,m flying well and thats good enough for me..answer me this question why do you think i,m getting at dig at you all the time when its not you its my fellow club memebers i,m on about ,i could give a toss what you do with you birds as they do,nt affect me in any way at all....good luck
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:16 pm

peel bros wrote:
IANYOUNG wrote:
yes your right g.they probabaly done the right thing so i,l glad i have 2 teams to chose from.i,m waiting to see those who have,nt sent are sending all their birds to lillers ,i bet not...next it will be ...ca,nt wait for the ybs to start racing...lol

Spot on Ray
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:17 pm

peel bros wrote:
IANYOUNG wrote:

not a dig at you ian,the point of racing is thats what they are there for,if you look all the top flyers in south shields are racing tomorrow,ask yourself why ,because they want to win every race and i,m no different...they,ll be looking to top the fed like they do every week..like i said before if i beat sodaland i know i,m flying well and thats good enough for me..answer me this question why do you think i,m getting at dig at you all the time when its not you its my fellow club memebers i,m on about ,i could give a toss what you do with you birds as they do,nt affect me in any way at all....good luck

Thats it Ray to the point mate cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Horses for courses boys.
No doubt Ray knows what he is doing and rightly so, they can't win in a loft.
Good luck Ray, looking forward to yet another good result. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Barry T
Chipping
Chipping
Barry T

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Good luck Ray cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarragempugs.co.uk
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:03 am

good luck ray, hope they come well for you....... cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:19 am

sorry meant to say could,nt give a toss
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:30 am

good luck ray looks good blue skys ere in stockton
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:43 am

thanks phill ,they should be up early i hope
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:56 am

Any news yet?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:12 am

liberations will take place as following

group 1 9 30
group 2 .9.45
group 3. 10.00
group 4. 10 15
group 5. 10.30
group 6. 10.45

wind is light north
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks Ian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unc held over today   unc held over today Empty

Back to top Go down

unc held over today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next