Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
welcome bricoux... Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
welcome bricoux... Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
welcome bricoux... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
welcome bricoux... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
welcome bricoux... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
welcome bricoux... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
welcome bricoux... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
welcome bricoux... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
welcome bricoux... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) welcome bricoux... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.welcome bricoux... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
welcome bricoux... Vote_lcapwelcome bricoux... Voting_barwelcome bricoux... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
welcome bricoux... Vote_lcapwelcome bricoux... Voting_barwelcome bricoux... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
welcome bricoux... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
welcome bricoux... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

welcome bricoux...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:32 pm

hi bricoux, welcome to the group, look forward to hearing about you and your birds....hope you enjoy the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:43 pm

yes,welcome to the site bricoux.im sure youll enjoy it here,(i do sunny )
Back to top Go down
Bricoux
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
Bricoux

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi Little Hen & David thanks for the warm welcome, sorry David but I wont be telling you anything about my birds as I do not have any.
I am a victim of Pigeon Lung, after keeping birds all my life you can imagine the shock of contracting this nasty disease, wearing masks and opening up the loft did not work for me, unfortuneatly there was only one outcome the bids had to go.
Now I go and see other people's birds and watch my friend's birds come back from racing on saturdays, I still get my fix and there is no cleaning out.
I hope I am still welcome to participate on the site having no birds....Fred.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:00 pm

welcome fred,any tips would be welcome ray
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm

hi fred, great to have you here and i look forward to any advise you can offer us, i flew in partnership with my older brother many years ago and he suffers from pigeon lung and has done for years but he has his wife and kids to help and clean out for him nowadays.....he started keeping pigeons when he was 12 yrs old and has had the problem for years....how long is it since you gave up the pigeons fred?

hope you become a regular here and look forward to talking to you, david. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bricoux
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
Bricoux

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi David its been about six years since I gave up the birds, I had it really bad not being able to breath and my lips turning blue, which was also affecting my heart it was quite frightning.
Iv'e been to my mates today looks like he will be second club after all the phone calls, last week he was first club second fed he flys a good bird.
Hope I can be of some help to anyone i'm not saying I know everything, but sometimes someone else's opinion helps....Fred
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

welcome to the site fred looking forward to hearing your views and opinions
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:21 pm

like the avatar ian... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:31 pm

yes it good isnt it wondered how you got your pictures on wasnt all that hard quite simple
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm

looks good when we all have the avatars dont it ian.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:42 pm

much better
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

it does ian,dont know why i picked a mouse though, king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcome bricoux... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome bricoux...   welcome bricoux... Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome bricoux...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: