Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:21 pm

» Good Morning
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Norman Southwell Birds Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Norman Southwell Birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Norman Southwell Birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Norman Southwell Birds Vote_lcapNorman Southwell Birds Voting_barNorman Southwell Birds Vote_rcap 
David
Norman Southwell Birds Vote_lcapNorman Southwell Birds Voting_barNorman Southwell Birds Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221953 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Norman Southwell Birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Norman Southwell Birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Norman Southwell Birds

Go down 
+3
seanl
David
arthur hardy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
arthur hardy
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

Norman Southwell Birds Empty
PostSubject: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 am

Hi

Does any one fly the norman southwell birds from the distance as i will be flying the south road in 2013 and looking for a breed that will fly out to 700 miles.

Thanks
Arthur
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

hi arthur, our member sean knows about the southwell pigeons, im sure he will advise when he comes on site later.....
Back to top Go down
arthur hardy
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks david
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:09 pm

yes i have the southwells will only have a few to race this year
but i will have for breeding a son of boomarang a daughter of mini mouse
2 off true grit and a daughter off ronnies boy my mate bought these off jimmy shepherd when he sold up these where the princable stock birds sean
Back to top Go down
arthur hardy
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi Sean

Do u have a telephone number so i could ring and have a chat if u dont mind.

Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:50 pm

arthur hardy wrote:
Hi Sean

Do u have a telephone number so i could ring and have a chat if u dont mind.

i pmd you sean
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Jimmy shepperd has the southwells back again in fact he was avertising in the bhw about a month or so ago he has the old stock birds back again cos I phoned him the young birds were £50 each
Back to top Go down
arthur hardy
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:03 am

thanks Ginger
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 am

Ginger wrote:
Jimmy shepperd has the southwells back again in fact he was avertising in the bhw about a month or so ago he has the old stock birds back again cos I phoned him the young birds were £50 each
ginger he certainly has not got the top birds back as i handled them on friday
boomarang minin mouse true grit ronnys boy as they at my mates and certainly not for sale yes he has some back but tyhe princables are at my mates and are going no where sean
Back to top Go down
blood red
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi seanl,any chance of buying young of your mate.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 pm

blood red wrote:
Hi seanl,any chance of buying young of your mate.
not for sale what was already gone and any extra will be donated to the site
sean
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

hi sean , are them southwells abit on the wild side , cos i read a write up on the man years ago and cos he kept them on a open hole he had to catch them in the dark just to basket them up , just wanderd if its a trate in the breed . cheers kev .
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 pm

kev d wrote:
hi sean , are them southwells abit on the wild side , cos i read a write up on the man years ago and cos he kept them on a open hole he had to catch them in the dark just to basket them up , just wanderd if its a trate in the breed . cheers kev .

no mate mine arnt and my mates aint and they typical hard day 700 mlers fantastic sean
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm

yes sean i know all about the southwells and what they can do hope they do the biz for you . tell you what ive got some cracking jan teelans 3 red cocks looking forward to racing them over the pond .
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:47 pm

kev d wrote:
yes sean i know all about the southwells and what they can do hope they do the biz for you . tell you what ive got some cracking jan teelans 3 red cocks looking forward to racing them over the pond .
best of luck kev i have dirrect jan theelens also some quality jan ardens from holland and kiuper bros to go into my kipps bros they all arden based sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 am

atb with um sean Smile
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 pm

oldstrain wrote:
atb with um sean Smile

can only try daz cheers sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norman Southwell Birds   Norman Southwell Birds Empty

Back to top Go down

Norman Southwell Birds
Page 1 of 1