Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
maggie thatcher  has died Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) maggie thatcher  has died 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.maggie thatcher  has died Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
maggie thatcher  has died Vote_lcapmaggie thatcher  has died Voting_barmaggie thatcher  has died Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
maggie thatcher  has died Vote_lcapmaggie thatcher  has died Voting_barmaggie thatcher  has died Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
maggie thatcher  has died Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
maggie thatcher  has died Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

maggie thatcher has died

Go down 
+9
Rudderfett
edgie
lifes to short
peel bros
seanl
Delboy74
EssexSteve
oldstrain
birdy2011
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

maggie thatcher  has died Empty
PostSubject: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

poor old iron lady has gone age 87
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 pm

dont get me started ffs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:51 pm

i kne you be first to comment lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers king Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Should declare this day a public holiday to celebrate drunken
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

i hope the b-tch rots in hell she got a lot to answer for sean
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm

we got guys at work that are gutted, tossers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 pm

i won,t miss her
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

i hope the 21 guns from the 21 gun salute dont either
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
i kne you be first to comment lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol g....thing is she cost alot of boys their lives for a rock in the middle of nowhere also alot of hardship in many areas of the uk for alot of families
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:22 pm

giving her a full ceremonial funeral is that so we can all line the streets to make sure the old hags gone
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm

the bitch did no good at all, took the lively hoods of alot of familys, even put familys,against one another, never mind the bloody weather we have been getting, this day has been a real ray of sunshine, for me and alot of people,dont no what they will do about her body,burning is too bloody good?.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Im a conservative 100% love maggie...sad day
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Im a conservative 100% love maggie...sad day
political persuasion has nothing to do with it i lost some very close friends on the 15th of april 1989 who did no more than go to watch a football match and that scheming lyeing old trout tried to cover up the truth by telling blatant lies and covering the fact that it was norman bettison and his fascist police force who where to blame the old dog should of hung never mind died of a stroke i and the families and friends of the 96 who lost there lives that day join a long que of the 3 million unemployed and the miners who hope she burns in hell
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 pm

not funny..disresepectfull....shouldnt speak ill of the deaseased?
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

She closed the welsh pits too, but coal was going long before she shut the pits..hands up who uses coal? so you all had a hand in it as we all did, because it went obslete?
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
She closed the welsh pits too, but coal was going long before she shut the pits..hands up who uses coal? so you all had a hand in it as we all did, because it went obslete?
how can you not speak the truth of a shiester like that, the pits are only temporaly closed as we are obviously sat on our coal reserves?,if you had any conection with the pits, you should be ashamed of yourself talking sh**e like that, bye the way i still use coal.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 pm

edgie wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:
how can you not speak the truth of a shiester like that, the pits are only temporaly closed as we are obviously sat on our coal reserves?,if you had any conection with the pits, you should be ashamed of yourself talking sh**e like that, bye the way i still use coal.

Touchy subject this one Smile Smile "love/hate situation" I suspect. One thing thou, I have to thank her for lol! lol! lol! is !!!!!!, she drove one of my best mates & his family out of the country etc. Used to talk about the slag heaps (UNC area) at times where their birds used to go there when they let out from the allotment. Something like 20 lofts all in the one plot & they had to carry the water about a mile from home when they went to feed the birds etc. in winter "Great times" I think not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
blood red
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

They all shit in the same pan
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am

blood red wrote:
They all shit in the same pan

Very true lol! lol! but there are those of the upper class Wink Wink one could say ?????????, who would consider Smile Smile their quality is of a better class shall we say, than Mr average like me etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 am

Rudderfett wrote:
i still use coal would not be with out a coal fire fact is she was an evil witch who destroyed whole communities with her actions if the TUC had backed the miners her and the tory basts would have fallen like a house of cards JMO sean
Back to top Go down
blood red
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm

You still use coal, you must be a rich man.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

sean rich na probley pinches it to tight to buy owt
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
sean rich na probley pinches it to tight to buy owt
i wished only get free logs got to buy coal its a bummer lol sean
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 pm

My boss asked me if I was going to Thatchers funeral,
I said no I cant afford the petrol,
He said go on the train,
So I told him not for the car for the petrol bombs.

Number 6 in the charts and rising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maggie thatcher has died   maggie thatcher  has died Empty

Back to top Go down

maggie thatcher has died
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next