Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Back after 3 days Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Back after 3 days Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Back after 3 days Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Back after 3 days 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Back after 3 days Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Back after 3 days Vote_lcapBack after 3 days Voting_barBack after 3 days Vote_rcap 
David
Back after 3 days Vote_lcapBack after 3 days Voting_barBack after 3 days Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Back after 3 days Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Back after 3 days Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Back after 3 days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

Back after 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Back after 3 days   Back after 3 days EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

A red SVR cock that went missing on Monday came back at 5 today (Thursday) and I must admit id cursed and abused him while he was gone.
But I take it all back, the chuck was from just 20 miles so I thought useless bird but when he got back and I picked him up, He has a big slice taken out of the front of his wing, he's lost over half his body weight and the 1st thing he did was head for the drinker, then his box.
So I owe him an apology Hasn't been in anywhere and he's obviously hit something so all credit to him, no racing for him this year now and I hope he repairs well as he has shown good spirit.
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

Back after 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back after 3 days   Back after 3 days EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

I hope he recovers well Steve. I got a strayer from NI today he still has the rubber on his leg so the poor thing must of got caught in the bad weather last Saturday and got lost he was starving and dehydrated so I looked after her and reported her to the secretary of he club up there no one has got in touch just yet so ill wait and see if anyone rings. she's a nice little bird aswell. anyway hope your's has a good recovery best of luck mate!
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Back after 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back after 3 days   Back after 3 days EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:14 pm

yes our birds are brave little things aint they....sounds like a failed peregine attack but either way fair play to the birds spirit and lets hope he makes the races again
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Back after 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back after 3 days   Back after 3 days EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:03 am

oldstrain wrote:
yes our birds are brave little things aint they....sounds like a failed peregine attack but either way fair play to the birds spirit and lets hope he makes the races again

They truly are (brave things) Many of us I'm sure have wondered quite often, how some of them make it home at times, when injured. The damage to them etc & the pain they must endure, is just amazing in my view. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back after 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back after 3 days   Back after 3 days Empty

Back to top Go down

Back after 3 days
Page 1 of 1