Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
test loft today - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) test loft today - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.test loft today - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
test loft today - Page 2 Vote_lcaptest loft today - Page 2 Voting_bartest loft today - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
test loft today - Page 2 Vote_lcaptest loft today - Page 2 Voting_bartest loft today - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
test loft today - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
test loft today - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

test loft today

Go down 
+11
David
fletch
bluewhiteflight
sjrw
sj lofts
Knackered
seanl
oldstrain
stormqueen
mufc rick
birdy2011
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

test loft today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:21 pm

David wrote:
fletch wrote:
David wrote:
fletch wrote:
can anyone tell me why my post from about a hour ago was deleted

no posts have been deleted fletch.....

am sure it posted but my laptop did crash not long after are well maybe me going senile

thats probably why fletch, i am the only person who can delete members posts, and i assure you i havnt deleted it......Very Happy 

no problem mate thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm

oldstrain wrote:
take no notice of the whingers g as anyone with any salt would know how difficult and unpredictable ybs can be in their preparation for racing ...so much can go wrong no matter how hard you try...things out of your hands....I am shocked that some individuals have complained and as you say let them try it next year ...good luck with the rest of the test birds

100% right mate i believe everyone round my way is loosing a good % of yb
take no notice mate i feel u doing a grand job
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm

The only peoples opinions that count are the fanciers whos pigeons are lost, Which means me as I lost 2 first toss, and As I have good experience of pigeons being lost through no fault of their own Im staying silent.

I think you have done a great job so far and you are doing your best with them, things can happen in a second, let the fancier who,s never had a bump speak now or forever say sod all.

I hope you are the man doing the test loft again next year as I will be in it again, and if your not the man doing it I will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 pm

name them.i would..your doing an excellent job unlike some on here in the past
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

I think he may be talking about me Ray to be honest.

What I asked was "what birds are left" because what is the point worrying about the 1's that are not in the loft , I've been told that on the site many a time by many people Ray.

And I think I said "not good if the test loft has gone t**s up in the 1st week" now I don't think that is having a go at anybody at all.

Do you???
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: taken from another site   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Disaster took this from another site

Unread postby The Navigator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Took 54 to 12 mile for their first toss tonight. Let out and got wacked by 2 peregrines. Not seen a feather. Totally chessed off.

12 or 2 miles dosent matter but the result deverstateing
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Sorry mate the last post dont make any sense
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 pm

its plain enough to read someone on another site has lost 54 birds in 1 hit tonight
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:47 pm

I thought we were talking about the Test loft race !

Everybody loses birds training G its what happens, Its like you told me many times concentrate on the 1s in the loft there's nothing you can do about them when they are in the air.

I'm not blaming you for anything, all I wanted to know was what birds were left because I told someone about it and they ask if their bird was still there.
Don't think people are digging at you because they arn't, you've got nothing but support from everybody on the site.
It feels crap when you lose birds either off the loft, training or from a race, but everyone on here knows it happens, just try get your chin up and plough on.

All the best Steve

Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm

I personally think saying the Test loft has gone t**s up first week is out of order big time, As this clearly isn't the truth, he simply had a bad toss, Its easy to splash about comments which are not helpful...If I thought my season had gone t**s up with a bad toss, then I would be thinking it every day every toss, as all mine are crap, I have lost 26 ybs so far this season.

The perigrines hit my ybs every toss without fail and it really does piss me off but there is nothing I can do about it and I just get on with it.
Im not sure if you have entered the test loft? I hope you have as that does give you a right to a comment, even if its negative, if you haven't then I wouldn't comment any more If I were you.

Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 pm

I have 2 birds in the test loft thanks, and I was talking to another site member in the chat room, you need to have read the context in which the comments were made.
as a member of the site and the Test loft race I feel I can discuss both the race and any other topic posted on the site.
So I would prefer it if you didn't tell me what or when I can say anything.

Its not your position to say really is it.

And the comments were not splashed about it was a discussion between 2 members on chat.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I personally think saying the Test loft has gone t**s up first week is out of order big time, As this clearly isn't the truth, he simply had a bad toss, Its easy to splash about comments which are not helpful...If I thought my season had gone t**s up with a bad toss, then I would be thinking it every day every toss, as all mine are crap, I have lost 26 ybs so far this season.

The perigrines hit my ybs every toss without fail and it really does piss me off but there is nothing I can do about it and I just get on with it.
Im not sure if you have entered the test loft? I hope you have as that does give you a right to a comment, even if its negative, if you haven't then I wouldn't comment any more If I were you.

i agree martin and as for someone eles asking you steve if there bird is there why not ask the man who knows and t**s up and all in a week hurt but from now on i know what im up against so i wont worry what gets lest some have lost 2 some 1 some none we shall see but thanks for asking about the welfare of them and confidence in me good look to them who get to the end ill be up at 4am baskert them clean them will you
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't need to worry about them G your looking after them and you have had birds long enough.
I'm sure IF the person who asked me if their bird was still there was a member of the site she would have asked you herself, but as she has no way of contacting you I did it for her.
Anything in life can go t**s up at any time G and 9 times out of 10 its no bodies fault, Shit happens, you have been accused of nothing, if I was unhappy YOU are the 1st person I would come to, and I think you know that.
We have talked about a lot touchier subjects in chat and no offence has been taken, I can assure you no offence was meant and if you have taken offence then i'm sorry, it was 2 members chatting that's all.
Now hopefully lets hope that's the end of the issue.
If I was being sneaky, sniedy or anything else would i have posted that I think you were talking about comments I had made ??

Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 am

its 4.20 am going to basket birds in 15 mins clean out then off i go ready for a 5.30 lib

some never rest

Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:54 am

good luck with the toss today
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 am

Good luck with the toss g I hope they come well Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

hope toss went well...how are the injured ybs coming along g
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 am

birdy2011 wrote:
its 4.20 am going to basket birds in 15 mins clean out then off i go ready for a 5.30 lib

some never rest

True Graham "some never rest" Smile Smile  But then !!!!!!! theres plenty of time for that etc. When your put in a box. cheers 
PS Not long to go now Wink Wink .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 am

what before im in a box

best get ready then and piss off down the road again
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 am

gone training any one awake yet
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 am

birdy2011 wrote:

Afraid not Graham Smile Smile Something wrong when an old bloke like me beats them up most days here Wink Wink "Pack of softy's" lol! lol! lol!. Put all of them in the army etc. Then !!!! that will harden them up no end & they will be up before the crack of dawn like you, I guarantee it. cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 am

well said knackered about the army.
am just for a cup of tea. and back to bed. just checking to see if any more birds are back from the race. but no. still 6 missing.Sad
best of luck graham
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 am

Knackered wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:

Afraid not Graham Smile Smile Something wrong when an old bloke like me beats them up most days here Wink Wink "Pack of softy's" lol! lol! lol!. Put all of them in the army etc. Then !!!! that will harden them up no end & they will be up before the crack of dawn like you, I guarantee it. cheers 
what i,m up at 04-45 every morning see to birds then off to work for a full days graft not sitting on my arse lol! lol! lol!  and not usually home till18-50 each night sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 am

seanl wrote:
Knackered wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:

what i,m up at 04-45 every morning  see to birds then off to work  for a full days graft not sitting on my arse  lol! lol! lol!  and not usually home till18-50 each night   sean

Well !!!!!!!!!!! get your act together Sean Smile Smile Priority no 1 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes should be to log in here. Just so Graham is not so lonely etc lol! lol! lol!  he may even make you a cup of tea  Wink Wink if your not too grumpy when you fall out of bed etc at 4-45. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 am

birdy2011 wrote:
what before  im in a box

best get ready then and piss off down the road again

G your doin a great job with the test loft birds mate keep at it once the birds are up theres nowt you or anyone can do once up in the air their on their own im sure what ever was said was taken out of context and taken the wrong way but hey we all know you can only do ya best and im sure that's what ya doin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: test loft today   test loft today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

test loft today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2