Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
YBs rung today....... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
YBs rung today....... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) YBs rung today....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.YBs rung today....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
YBs rung today....... Vote_lcapYBs rung today....... Voting_barYBs rung today....... Vote_rcap 
David
YBs rung today....... Vote_lcapYBs rung today....... Voting_barYBs rung today....... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
YBs rung today....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
YBs rung today....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

YBs rung today.......

Go down 
+2
IANYOUNG
David
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

YBs rung today....... Empty
PostSubject: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 pm

just rung some ybs this morning with the new combi rings, what horrible things to put on a 7 day old yb......the corners are quite sharp and i hated putting them on the birds, hope after this trial period fanciers tell the rpra to stick them up their a**e............

anyone else used these rings yet ? what are your thoughts on them so far........?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 pm

have rung 29 youngbirds stock just hatching out now so will be another 24 to ring by end of week
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Just my thoughts should not have been trialed at all, we all know they are for ets chips, but what about those that dont have ets, i think the fancier should have been given a choice on what type of ring they wanted full face or the new combi ring, even though i have ets i would have gone for the old type with the clip on ets ring for the otherleg
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Just my thoughts should not have been trialed at all, we all know they are for ets chips, but what about those that dont have ets, i think the fancier should have been given a choice on what type of ring they wanted full face or the new combi ring, even though i have ets i would have gone for the old type with the clip on ets ring for the otherleg
Ken
same here i bought ets got 60 ets rings, i would have gone for old type rings
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Very Happy I can sympatise a bit lads, luckely the whpu havent changed ours, But I have a NL rung bird from last year she has the same ring and it is horrible, it feels wrong when you handle the bird and look at the ring.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

surely theres something that can be done after all its the members who make up the combines so its them who should vote on what they want
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:00 pm

we should have been given option of old or new, a lot who struggled to get ets soon wont be able to get rings old type, rpra voting next week on ets traps, something about should be in loft not in sputnick outside
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm

i will be ringing my first young uns tomorrow
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Ken

yes i agree ken, fanciers should have been given he choice of normal or combi rings.......i don use he ets but have seen the ets rings, what was wrong with them that they decided to introduce the combi ring.....?

also those fanciers who use ets have you got the chips yet to slot in the combi ring...?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 pm

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy I can sympatise a bit lads, luckely the whpu havent changed ours, But I have a NL rung bird from last year she has the same ring and it is horrible, it feels wrong when you handle the bird and look at the ring.
was wondering how it would be when basketing for race, reading the ring no might be tricky with the lugs as they awkward to turn/handle, also the numbers are smaller........... scratch

but also, what if the rpra decide the rings are not wanted by the fanciers and admit they are a burden on the bird etc......this means the 2010 birds are stuck with the ring for life as if the lugs are removed the ring is void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YBs rung today.......   YBs rung today....... Empty

Back to top Go down

YBs rung today.......
Page 1 of 1