Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Another Desaster Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
Another Desaster Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
Another Desaster Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Another Desaster Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Another Desaster Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Another Desaster Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Another Desaster Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Another Desaster Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Another Desaster Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Another Desaster 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Another Desaster Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Another Desaster Vote_lcapAnother Desaster Voting_barAnother Desaster Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
David
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1298 registered users
    The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Another Desaster Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Another Desaster Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Another Desaster

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 am

Well Im keeping my record up sent 6 birds to St Malo nothing home in fact I have not herd on any home, back to the drawing board
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 am

Ginger wrote:
    Well Im keeping my record up sent 6 birds to St Malo nothing home in fact I have not herd on any home, back to the drawing board
    Forget the drawing board Ginger Smile Smile theres only so many times you can go to the well etc. Have a word with the man above I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes He alone !!!!! is the only one that could possible help in my view, you blokes on your little island. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks Iv asked him but I think hes in the RSPB to make my birds go astay so they can feed the hawks allthough it might be the farmers they get the blame for all of it never mind Im waiting for the happy hunting ground Ill ask him then I most be going up their because Im to green to burn
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 am

Ginger wrote:
    Thanks Iv asked him but I think hes in the RSPB to make my birds go astay so they can feed the hawks allthough it might be the farmers they get the blame for all of it never mind Im waiting for the happy hunting ground Ill ask him then I most be going up their because Im to green to burn
    To green to burn Smile Smile Well !!!!!!!!! I'm not, so my spot is booked next to a raging fire, when the time comes bounce bounce bounce Such is life etc. Someone has to supply the fuel/wood
    Back to top Go down
    Rene A
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rene A

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:15 pm

thinks it was a bad one foeveryone Ginge as I sent 11 and only got 1 and that was this morning at 8.15 Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Had one back at 10 to 12 what sort of speed is that would that be a little over 500 mls an hour I think Ill have to call it the backward bolt cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    Back to top Go down
    richardpayne
    Hatchling
    Hatchling

Location : Esperanza Les LaNDES VALEGuernsey Channel IslandGY3 5JJ GY35JJ s

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 pm

sorry to hear   Rene and Ginger
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 am

Well I ended up with the only bird home in the club if you like it sounds good but looking at the long term afect it has on the club, what is going to happen their will be less old birds and in end it will turn out no birds no club, it will become no raceing if their is no club one cant race, where the clubs had 400 birds going now the both clubs has 57 all to gether and 6 birds home the next day from St Malo so what is to come not good and I am getting quiet concerd over it its not a good outlook for a lot of clubs not just ours their is a lot of clubs suffering through it and I cant see a light at the end of the tunnel Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
    Back to top Go down
    Rene A
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rene A

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 am

Ginger wrote:
    Well I ended up with the only bird home  in the club if you like it sounds good but looking at the long term afect it has on the club, what is going to happen their will be less old birds and in end it will turn out no birds no club, it will become no raceing if their is no club one cant race, where the clubs had 400 birds going now the both clubs has 57 all to gether and 6 birds home the next day from St Malo so what is to come not good and I am getting quiet concerd over it its not a good outlook for a lot of clubs not just ours their is a lot of clubs suffering through it and I cant see a light at the end of the tunnel Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

l agree with you Ginger ive herd one member has no old birds left and this last race was the last of his ybs apart from a few late breds that he had ? don't know how true it is but that's what I had heard
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 am

I think I know who that is it getting critical thing are getting bad
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 am

Ginger wrote:
    I think I know who that is it getting critical thing are getting bad
    I can always trust lol! lol! lol!  if I'm having a downer or a bad/crap day down here, that I can come on here Ginger & between you & Rene etc my day improves no end. When you tell us all here what you go through, when you race your birds over there.
    Reminds me somewhat Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  of going 15 rounds in a ring & loosing every one of them. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 pm

When I was boxing they used to confuse me, I used to get in the ring and then they would tell me to go to my corner, scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Ginger

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 pm

when I was working they show me a fork and spade and they would say take your pick scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch 
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 am

Ginger wrote:
    when I was working they show me a fork and spade and they would say take your pick scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch 
    MMMMmmmmmm Smile Smile reminds me a bit of when I was a young bloke etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Smile Smile Career officer said to me, where do you think you fit in the scheme of things etc in the big picture. Braun or brain department. Now !!!!! not being to bright up top back then Wink Wink I said Braun, so be it he said, Smile Smile  you are now a plumber. "Next please". cheers 
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Another Desaster Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Another Desaster   Another Desaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Desaster
    Page 1 of 1