Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Last of the soybeans.
by blueskylofts Today at 8:43 pm

» Whose bringing in new stock
by Lofty Today at 6:39 pm

» Older cocks enjoying the sun.
by David Today at 6:37 pm

» RPRA Auction has Started...
by David Today at 5:35 pm

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by Red Pied Today at 5:32 pm

» Ryan Williams Welcome....
by blueskylofts Today at 4:40 pm

» 2018 breeding plans.
by blueskylofts Today at 4:36 pm

» any new stock ?
by oldstrain Today at 4:34 pm

» Club shows
by Don Webb Today at 3:23 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, David, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
halcanada
 
oldstrain
 
blueskylofts
 
Lofty
 
Red Pied
 
Don Webb
 
chuda
 
jet2013uk
 
ch pied
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155815 messages in 10344 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 Pigeon Training Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Chipping
Chipping


Posts : 125
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 40
Location : Blackburn Lancs

PostSubject: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi all, nows prob not the best time to advertise owt like this but i will have for sale my Training trailer for the start of the new season.
It is a twin axle trailer, tows very well and can accommodate 800 birds for racing or 1000 birds for training.
8 compartments which can be liberated seperately
£450.00 ovno

Tony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul j
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 47
Location : Mijas costa

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Put some photos up please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Chipping
Chipping


Posts : 125
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 40
Location : Blackburn Lancs

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:31 pm









The Trailer is also fitted with Brand new wheels and tyres and a brand new jockey wheel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm

nice trailer tony.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Paul j
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 47
Location : Mijas costa

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:48 pm

you should have no problems selling the trailer well good bargain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

i would,nt mind that myself to try and make a bit money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm

peel bros wrote:
i would,nt mind that myself  to try and make a bit money
you could use it yourself ray for training.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3863
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm

a crackin lookin trailer but where do you put the drinkers/feeders as I cant see an opening anywhere for these but you shouldn't have any probs with selling it if I had the money ild have it for over here and take the club birds training but couldn't get it from up there Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 pm

sorry lads cant agree with you,paint covers a multitude of sins, there is not enough clearance between crates, the release doors are very hazardous, i.e. wire? no way does that carry that ammount of birds, to D.E.F.R.A. Standard certanley would not put my birds inside it, as for the price well its worth what somebody will pay?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm

i dont think you put crates in it edgie, it looks like small trap doors to put the pigeon directly into the sections to me...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:40 pm

David wrote:
i dont think you put crates in it edgie, it looks like small trap doors to put the pigeon directly into the sections to me...........
exactly david, you cant keep tabs on what you put in, not enough air between levels, and those release doors made of wire,asking for problems?.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5834
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:37 am

edgie wrote:
David wrote:
i dont think you put crates in it edgie, it looks like small trap doors to put the pigeon directly into the sections to me...........
exactly david, you cant keep tabs on what you put in, not enough air between levels, and those release doors made of wire,asking for problems?.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
It's only a training unit etc, Smile Smile  (Not racing) ventilation from both sides the way I see the pictures. Agree about the drop down doors thou, Like the double axle etc makes for a much better ride in my view. At the end of the day it could be a good pick up for someone here, if they are handy with their hands lol! lol! lol! &  a welder !!!! to change those doors. cheers 
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Chipping
Chipping


Posts : 125
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 40
Location : Blackburn Lancs

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:14 pm

edgie wrote:
sorry lads cant agree with you,paint covers a multitude of sins, there is not enough clearance between crates, the release doors are very hazardous, i.e. wire? no way does that carry that ammount of birds, to D.E.F.R.A.  Standard certanley would not put my birds inside it, as for the price well its worth what somebody will pay?.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion mate, but rest assured i have had 100 pigeons comfortably in each of the 8 sections.
I keep tabs on what goes in by way of simple maths
As Knackered clearly pointed out, you couldn't get much more ventilation and the photos show the entry side, which is through a small door with bobs behind and the release side, two drop down fronts to cover 1 section.
All self contained with no need to mess about with crates, each section is on grills with plastic sheeting underneath for easy jet washing off.
You will go a long way to find better for less.


Hi Rene,
That was the only neg thing really, not being fitted with drinkers etc but again could quite easily be sorted if someone wanted to do so.

Tony.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:07 pm

A-star ( Tdubz615) wrote:
edgie wrote:
sorry lads cant agree with you,paint covers a multitude of sins, there is not enough clearance between crates, the release doors are very hazardous, i.e. wire? no way does that carry that ammount of birds, to D.E.F.R.A.  Standard certanley would not put my birds inside it, as for the price well its worth what somebody will pay?.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion mate, but rest assured i have had 100 pigeons comfortably in each of the 8 sections.
I keep tabs on what goes in by way of simple maths
As Knackered clearly pointed out, you couldn't get much more ventilation and the photos show the entry side, which is through a small door with bobs behind and the release side, two drop down fronts to cover 1 section.
All self contained with no need to mess about with crates, each section is on grills with plastic sheeting underneath for easy jet washing off.
You will go a long way to find better for less.


Hi Rene,
That was the only neg thing really, not being fitted with drinkers etc but again could quite easily be sorted if someone wanted to do so.

Tony.Very Happy 
good luck with your sale tony, but i will stick to my oppinion:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hugh67
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:30 am

Tony I know this trailer was listed a little while back but thought I would ask if it's still for sale? If not do you know of any other similar priced deals anywhere?

Thank you
Phillip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5834
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Hugh67 wrote:
Tony I know this trailer was listed a little while back but thought I would ask if it's still for sale? If not do you know of any other similar priced deals anywhere?

Thank you
Phillip
Long gone I suspect Phillip. Smart move though posting here "Smile, smile" as now we know your in the market for some thing similar etc. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 51
Location : Wolverhampton

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Had one like that myself but only had four compartments each one held about 80 birds ideal for training
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Still wouldn't mind one of those now..I have a trailer maybe I can convert it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29588
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

shouldn't be too hard to convert into a trainer ray, im sure a man like you could easily do it....... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Yes I am going to look into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Training Trailer   

Back to top Go down
 
Pigeon Training Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pigeon Training Trailer
» training trailer
» Training advice please
» first youngbird training today
» Old Pigeon Clocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: For Sale Section :: For Sale/Free.-
Jump to: