Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
by David Today at 8:31 am

» Racing 19/8/17
by johnnorm2 Today at 8:01 am

» Pedigrees and breeding.
by Knackered Today at 6:29 am

» 4th, 5th Worksop 19/8/17
by Knackered Today at 6:14 am

» 3rd monmouth
by Knackered Today at 6:08 am

» 7th Club Peterborough
by Knackered Today at 6:05 am

» Worksop 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th...
by Knackered Today at 6:00 am

» I am back on ..
by Knackered Today at 5:40 am

» RPRA Hotspot update Fri 18th.
by David Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, johnnorm2

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered

halcanada

David

johnnorm2

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1094 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony scaife

Our users have posted a total of 153872 messages in 10179 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

Work back yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Work back yesterday   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:49 am

Sitting out in the garden whatching the birds this little dark feral landed on the loft just about got their, then it came down on the ground I thought I must get that away from here,chased it away  then it came back, I was going to chase it off again and sore a plastic ring on it, I thought oh the hell is putting plastic rings on ferals, I then realized it was one of my late breds I lost a fortnight ago, where the hell it had been all this time I dont no, if it would have come a bit earlyer I could have had a shave with it its that thin, I supose I should be happy that Iv had a workback the only one Iv had for a long time it might now turn out to be a good one Happy Days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Work back yesterday   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 am

i let 6 late breds out friday they been flying well called them in one was missing
let um out last night called them in i had six again the one that was missing came back 2 broken legs and a hole in its side
so spent 3 hours cleaning it up and fixing its legs just been in loft poor buggers died
how it got back ill never know
just goes to show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Work back yesterday   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 am

Ginger wrote:
Sitting out in the garden whatching the birds this little dark feral landed on the loft just about got their, then it came down on the ground I thought I must get that away from here,chased it away  then it came back, I was going to chase it off again and sore a plastic ring on it, I thought oh the hell is putting plastic rings on ferals, I then realized it was one of my late breds I lost a fortnight ago, where the hell it had been all this time I dont no, if it would have come a bit earlyer I could have had a shave with it its that thin, I supose I should be happy that Iv had a workback the only one Iv had for a long time it might now turn out to be a good one Happy Days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy scratch scratch scratch scratch
Glad it came back for you Ginger Smile Smile  Now !!!!! where has it been. Don't forget now lol! lol! lol!  you live on a big island etc so it could have been anywhere Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Work back yesterday   Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 am

pigeons never cease to amaze...had a grizzle come back last year which was missing for 7 weeks as a yb came back when the season had ended and flew very well as a yearling and has not had a nite out since ...hopefully yours will turn out a good un ginger ...sorry to hear about yer bird g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work back yesterday   

Back to top Go down

Work back yesterday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1