Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:48 pm

» Good Morning
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:08 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
pmsl someone having a laugh Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pmsl someone having a laugh 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pmsl someone having a laugh Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
pmsl someone having a laugh Vote_lcappmsl someone having a laugh Voting_barpmsl someone having a laugh Vote_rcap 
David
pmsl someone having a laugh Vote_lcappmsl someone having a laugh Voting_barpmsl someone having a laugh Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222396 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pmsl someone having a laugh Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pmsl someone having a laugh Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pmsl someone having a laugh

Go down 
+4
Rudderfett
oldstrain
seanl
birdy2011
8 posters
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

pmsl someone having a laugh Empty
PostSubject: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm

does seem a tad exspensive Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 pm

send me a picture of your birds eyes and I will asses them for you free. never seen an eye sign book worth looking at yet Shocked , you have to have experience and talent, some people look at an eye and see nothing others look and see treasure.... lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:57 pm

read up on it martin all this stuff about dust wires valleys and mountains but what intrigued me most was the talk about clusters and that birds with these are supposed to be very good breeders...can you throw some lite on that please
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 pm

ive been told by alan baker and he reckons if the bird as a full cere around the eye then there good distance birds , by the way alan says he is a top eye sign man one of the best in the country , whats that you,ve never heard of him . cheers kev
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 pm

only 1 good eye on a pigeon, and its full of "s--t"
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:37 pm

edgie wrote:
lol! lol! lol! He's come back from the grave SmileSmile my old sparring partner "Mr eyesign" Bob Fleming. a close neighbour many years ago down here, but we finished up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink  running him out of the country etc & he went to Yanky land to spread his spin Smile Smile. A little fact Wink Wink that many don't know. 65 years he boasted about racing pigeons etc & he won 65 races lol! lol! lol!  "Go figure". cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 am

Knackered wrote:
edgie wrote:
lol! lol! lol! He's come back from the grave SmileSmile my old sparring partner "Mr eyesign" Bob Fleming. a close neighbour many years ago down here, but we finished up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink  running him out of the country etc & he went to Yanky land to spread his spin Smile Smile. A little fact Wink Wink that many don't know. 65 years he boasted about racing pigeons etc & he won 65 races lol! lol! lol!  "Go figure". cheers 
I tried pairing up on eyesign for 1 season and it never seemed to work out ...the last 2
seasons my best yb has been from yellow eyed pigeons paired together which is meant to be a racing eye and said not to be a good match in eyesign ....but this cluster lark does intrigue me simply because of the fact that only few birds have them and wondered exactly what the cluster is Question as I have 2 birds with clusters
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 am

a friend of mine had a cock he caled the one eyes cluster cock

i had a look at it one day it was like a ball of fire bred winners for fun

but to be honest i know nothing about eye sign but a good judge i know

said it would fill a loft and it did it was a morris verhey from wolfondon and oneil
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:39 pm

the 2 I have g the cluster is very near the centre of the eye and appears silver in colour almost like small dots of light coming through but like yourself I have only studied the fringes of eyesign
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 pm

only thing i noticed daz was a lot of spots in little areas maybe i wasnt looking right but cant say ive seen on since
but if eyesign was a proven thing then surley all the studs would only buy birds with eyes that are said to breed winners sounds to simple to me
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

yes I know where yer coming from black dust in the eye wires and mountains lol sonds like a obstacle course more than a pigeons eye ...I am far from convinced about eyesign for the simple fact most top fanciers dispel it as a theory and nothing more
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 pm

i wouldnt knock it just dont understand what they see
but i do know a guy that has judged and won many eyesign classes at blackpool and either he has the knack of breeding good birds or uses eyesign to pick his stock out because he dose find um don knows him well
maybe the fact im colour blind dont help lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 am

birdy2011 wrote:
i wouldnt knock it just dont understand what they see
but i do know a guy that has judged and won many eyesign classes at blackpool and  either he has the knack of breeding good birds or  uses eyesign to pick his stock out  because he dose find um don knows him well
maybe the fact im colour blind dont help lol
I wouldn't knock it either G Smile Smile (I'm to old now) had a few barney's lol! lol! lol!  with my old mate ???????? Wink Wink Bob Fleming thou, in days gone by. If one is honest "The eye " is a magical thing at least in my view & requires certain attention when racing the birds. Health & fitnese can be be seen there in abundance when the birds are on fire, so for those fact's alone they do have certain value & it's all the better Wink Wink  if they have two of them. cheers

Last edited by Knackered on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
send me a picture of your birds eyes and I will asses them for you free. never seen an eye sign book worth looking at yet Shocked , you have to have experience and talent, some people look at an eye and see nothing others look and see treasure.... lol
when i read this i thought you were going to look up their asses:lol:  then i realised you meant assess:study:  think you were right the first time:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 pm

northroadracer wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

when i read this i thought you were going to look up their asses:lol:  then i realised you meant assess:study:  think you were right the first time:lol!: 
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm lol! lol! lol! A good start NRR (2post's) Wink Wink with those chosen words of wisdom etc. Fortunately !!!!!!! Smile Smile seeing as they put up with me here bounce bounce bounce.  You might ?????? Wink Wink  somehow survive here "hopefully". cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pmsl someone having a laugh   pmsl someone having a laugh Empty

Back to top Go down

pmsl someone having a laugh
Page 1 of 1