Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Vote_lcapRolf Harris portrait of the queen... Voting_barRolf Harris portrait of the queen... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Vote_lcapRolf Harris portrait of the queen... Voting_barRolf Harris portrait of the queen... Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Empty
PostSubject: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:56 pm

just founf this painting of the queen by rolf harris........

Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I must say as an artist myself..rolf has been one of my heros over the years and I thought he was a genius.
Makes me really sad when I see what hes allegedly been up to and I hope it turns out to be false, but Im not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 pm

yes me too martyn, always liked rolf, especially on those animal programs....he genuinely seemed to care about their welfare......i too hope the acusations are false, but like jimmy saville he is just a scapegoat for the rich and famous polaticians, royals and high ranking police who have got away with their pervertions now hes dead and gone.......dead men tell no tales, thats why savilles driver who was due to face charges was found aparently commited suicide.......mmmm, yes course he did.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Your thoughts on this are interesting David.
I personal think people coming forward now with these acusations are mental, hes dead and cant defend himself or be punished, surel they should have spoken when he was alive its easy now?
Im a believer in innocent til proven guilty and the stuff with his grave is a disgrace.
Maybe he was a pervert and maybe not but its too late.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

David wrote:
yes me too martyn, always liked rolf, especially on those animal programs....he genuinely seemed to care about their welfare......i too hope the acusations are false, but like jimmy saville he is just a scapegoat for the rich and famous polaticians, royals and high ranking police who have got away with their pervertions now hes dead and gone.......dead men tell no tales, thats why savilles driver who was due to face charges was found aparently commited suicide.......mmmm, yes course he did.
Much of what you say may be true David. But if our favorite son, (Rolf harris) did as suggested etc "May he rot in hell" & one just hope's when the tables are turned on him, behind those bars Wink Wink, justice is served. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 pm

jimmy saville did have a preference for young girls, thats a known fact, it was known long before it became fashionable to make accusations about it.......thing is he didnt not only have the preference for young girls, he was also a precurer of children for many polaticians, namely edward heath who was a know pedophile but never was brought to justice.....it is said he also precured children for royals and high ranking police officers along with many rich and famous people, and if he was exposed when he was alve, then so were they.........this is why it has all come out since he died, to clear any accusations up and put all the blame on him.

the whole world is corrupt, its government, bankers and police force, its rotten to the core......how is it that the only people who are exposed are aging old men and not the celebrities/pop stars and film stars who are currently on our tv`s who probably are far worse..........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 am

David wrote:
jimmy saville did have a preference for young girls, thats a known fact, it was known long before it became fashionable to make accusations about it.......thing is he didnt not only have the preference for young girls, he was also a precurer of children for many polaticians, namely edward heath who was a know pedophile but never was brought to justice.....it is said he also precured children for royals and high ranking police officers along with many rich and famous people, and if he was exposed when he was alve, then so were they.........this is why it has all come out since he died, to clear any accusations up and put all the blame on him.

the whole world is corrupt, its government, bankers and police force, its rotten to the core......how is it that the only people who are exposed are aging old men and not the celebrities/pop stars and film stars who are currently on our tv`s who probably are far worse..........

MMMMMMmmmm, not quite sure what to say David Smile Smile I'm affraid. Perhaps ???????? a relocation lol! lol! lol!  across the pond as they say etc (out of sight out of mind) could solve the problem/issue, for someone like yourself. Maybe !!!!!!!. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...   Rolf Harris portrait of the queen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolf Harris portrait of the queen...
Page 1 of 1