Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby David Today at 4:18 pm

» Weather today
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
What has gone wrong ??????? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What has gone wrong ??????? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What has gone wrong ??????? Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
What has gone wrong ??????? Vote_lcapWhat has gone wrong ??????? Voting_barWhat has gone wrong ??????? Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
What has gone wrong ??????? Vote_lcapWhat has gone wrong ??????? Voting_barWhat has gone wrong ??????? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222760 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What has gone wrong ??????? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What has gone wrong ??????? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What has gone wrong ???????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

What has gone wrong ??????? Empty
PostSubject: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:06 am

For sale. Cheap "best offer"  lol! lol! lol!  One cricket team (English) who are in a spot of bother unfortunately down here at the moment  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink. Could I suggest !!!!, they throw away the cavair & crayfish as they requested on their menu's etc for all there meals & go back to the old fish & chips or meat pies & sauce. Something has to be done "Big Time" & that may just work cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 am

englands cricket team has and is built mainly from private school boys and college boys and not much cricket is played at public schools and that's the problem we need some back street kids to add a bit of steel you know the type that plays marbles and has a catapult in his back pocket but alas cricket is reserved for the snobs it seems you have to be ultra squeaky clean to don the whites  Razz but well done oz they have worked hard for this series in the build up and taken that to the field  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

England was good when the kids played in the road, but what has happend now all the do gooders have stoped all this as they might catch this or that they may get knocked over something bad might happen, if something happend to one of your mates you learnt the hard way,look at Brazil they still play in streets and they are a top nation and a lot of other countries are the same stop all mummy coudling and stop mouning about all the little things or trying sau some body get on with live as nobody has or will do any good until all theis dogooders stop whot they are doing and the goverment stop allways taking from the workers and take from the ones that have robed the poor to line thier pockets if it was looked at you would find they are robbing the the tax to get more money. well the goverment ar doing it so what chance have we got. I no I cant spell but I think you would no what I ment anyway, and I thinkI had better go as I dont enough time left to write all what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Ginger wrote:
England was good when the kids played in the road, but what has happend now all the do gooders have stoped all this as they might catch this or that they may get knocked over something bad might happen, if something happend to one of your mates you learnt the hard way,look at Brazil they still play in streets and they are a top nation and a lot of other countries are the same stop all mummy coudling and stop mouning about all the little things or trying sau some body get on with live as nobody has or will do any good until all theis dogooders stop whot they are doing and the goverment stop allways taking from the workers and take from the ones that have robed the poor to line thier pockets if it was looked at you would find they are robbing the the tax to get more money. well the goverment ar doing it so what chance have we got. I no I cant spell but I think you would no what I ment anyway, and I thinkI had better go as I dont enough time left to write all what is wrong.

lol! lol! lol!  that's alright Ginger. I fully understand where your coming from etc thou I was not making a polictical statement  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink I was just talking about cricket  Smile Smile. I must say I nearly fell out of chair down  here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes , when I read the menu they required each day to gain the energy to play cricket type of thing. So !!!!!!! Smile Smile college class/upper class could be playing a part sadly. Thou !!!!! your opening batsmen by his looks/colour I suggest could have seen the rougher side of life, so maybe there is some hope etc ????????. cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

dont panic the england fottie team are no better  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
dont panic the england fottie team are no better  lol! 

I can understand  Wink Wink why that maybe so !!!!!!!!!  lol! lol! when you see the money they make etc. Marvellous thou Smile Smile  when their brains are in there boots/feet, what they achieve at times.  cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:53 am

Theres always next year ?lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 am

its just cogs turning traves just cogs turning ....after all theirs only 2 of us competing for the little urn
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:01 am

oldstrain wrote:
its just cogs turning traves just cogs turning ....after all theirs only 2 of us competing for the little urn

Not quite in the same league as soccer, when they all get together to find who is the real champion etc O/S.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 pm

oldstrain wrote:

Sorry O/S  Smile Smile I just hate to bring this up again here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes watching it again here yesterday etc at the MCG at lunch. I thought you were in with a real chance of winning one. Sadly !!!!!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad them cog's stopped turning completely  lol!  lol!  lol! after lunch some how. Now !!!! you all will need a bit of devine intervetion I suspect  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes unfortunately, to save the day.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:30 am

yes it was painful viewing traves  Crying or Very sad total disarray from our boys  Rolling Eyes their are 4 or 5 players in the England side who don't belong their at this stage of their careers but sure they will learn from the experience ....trott and prior are needed in the batting line up...but hats off to the oz boys they done very well and obviously worked hard in training
and of course Johnson has made a big impact ...now just make sure your man simon whitlock don't win the darts  Wink as we have a few quid on the Dutchman to win  cheers atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes it was painful viewing traves  Crying or Very sad total disarray from our boys  Rolling Eyes their are 4 or 5 players in the England side who don't belong their at this stage of their careers but sure they will learn from the experience ....trott and prior are needed in the batting line up...but hats off to the oz boys they done very well and obviously worked hard in training
and of course Johnson has made a big impact ...now just make sure your man simon whitlock don't win the darts  Wink as we have a few quid on the Dutchman to win  cheers atb

Painful !!!!!!, would be an understatement O/S  Smile Smile The only positive aspect that I could see for you lot there  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Was !!!!, they played on a half decent pitch, in a half decent arena type of thing etc. Complement's  lol! lol! lol! of all my taxes, payed to the local goverement. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has gone wrong ???????   What has gone wrong ??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

What has gone wrong ???????
Page 1 of 1