Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Mate's Rates Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:26 am

» Good Morning
Mate's Rates Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:25 am

» RPRA Partnerships
Mate's Rates Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Mate's Rates Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Mate's Rates Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Mate's Rates Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Mate's Rates Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Mate's Rates Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Mate's Rates Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Mate's Rates 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Mate's Rates Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Mate's Rates Vote_lcapMate's Rates Voting_barMate's Rates Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222797 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Mate's Rates Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Mate's Rates Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Mate's Rates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:07 am

I had a call this morning on the phone here, which my wife answered. My mate Billy said to her I'm coming on down Now !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to see the grumpy old bugger  Smile Smile which she then came outside & told me etc. Some what strange I thought to myself as it was a 20 mile round trip for him & I had all of those thoughts running through my head as you do in that type of situation. When he arrived here Smile Smile you will just have to use your amagination lol! lol! lol! what the focus was Wink Wink. Finally !!!! we got around to "Mate's rates". We have a good friend here (an Icon) who without a doubt is an absolute champion. A few years ago here he was just about destroyed by the bush fires etc & lost many of his good pigeons & his lofts also sadly. Billy helped him get back on his feet by giving him some birds as mates do, when you race many of the same birds type of thing. He just had a phone call recently Smile Smile from the Icon. Come on down & bring a basket he said with you which he did. A freebie Smile Smile "mate's rates" was on offer which he  had the pleasure of recieving etc for the price of a bit of petrol. Nest mate was 5th fed 400 miles recently & the cock Billy got
was clocked in the national here (400 miles) around the same time by the Icon "Pick ten of your best" of what you have, are the rules in our national here. We had a good laugh about his good fortune, as blokes have to pay Big Big money etc here if they want the real good ones from our mutual friend. So !!!!!! Wink Wink what does this really all mean at the end of the day etc. Maybe !!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink  always make sure you have good mates in the sport, with good/champion pigeons & you stand a good chance of getting a freebie. cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:29 am

its nice to have friends like that traves far to many in the pigeon game that are rip off merchants ...they seem squeaky clean and all good but once the money is in the bag its a different story ... to be honest the best birds I have had were gifted to me or were exchanged for favours  Smile their are some good lads out there willing to help out ...theres an old saying"you can fool some of the people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all of the time "Smile 

Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:12 am

oldstrain wrote:
its nice to have friends like that traves far to many in the pigeon game that are rip off merchants ...they seem squeaky clean and all good but once the money is in the bag its a different story ... to be honest the best birds I have had were gifted to me or were exchanged for favours  Smile their are some good lads out there willing to help out ...theres an old saying"you can fool some of the people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all of the time "Smile 

ur rite there lol once bitten twice shy as they say  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:42 pm

some good lads on here also,some have helped me out over the years and asked nothing in return ,few and far between as we know,but again we also have the odd t**t on here .lol..but we,ll soon sort them out ......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 pm

oldstrain wrote:

Very true O/S etc,  Smile Smile My mate already has placed a wee bit of pressure on his new stock cock type of thing "called it Black Caviar" That's pommy humour for you  Wink Wink I just think the sun has got to him. I'm thinking about, calling in one day there & I will take a cake along also, just as a sweetner. Just as he is about to put the first round of youngsters across to the race loft. Pay back time  Smile  Smile  Wink  Wink as I first introduced him to the Icon years ago etc here & as such I don't want to miss out  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mate's Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate's Rates   Mate's Rates Empty

Back to top Go down

Mate's Rates
Page 1 of 1