Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Weather today
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Vote_lcapwell had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Voting_barwell had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Vote_rcap 
David
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Vote_lcapwell had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Voting_barwell had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Empty
PostSubject: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:17 pm

well had don here today for loft visit just a shame we didn't get round to the race team but anytime ur this way mate ur welcome to come andfinish it off lol  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Enjoyed the visit Ste the birds were a credit to you and the quality you have god help your club members
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 am

Don Webb wrote:
Enjoyed the visit Ste the birds were a credit to you and the quality you have god help your club members

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit Don  Smile Smile Now !!!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink you didn't by chance etc  lol! lol! lol! just  happen to stumble into his feed shed type of thing & see all the goodies there  Wink  Wink  on the shelves.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 am

Let's put it this way nothing was hidden everything I asked I was showed it was being a young kid in a sweet shop and being allowed to have what ever you wanted
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 am

Don Webb wrote:
Let's put it this way nothing was hidden everything I asked I was showed it was being a young kid in a sweet shop and being allowed to have what ever you wanted

One lucky fella Don  Smile Smile one could say, with your visit. Only a fool  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes would suggest etc that Steve is not going about things in a most professional way type of thing, with his birds. Now !!!!!!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! don't worry about the other rabble here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes , just tell me  Wink  Wink   "What did you come home with".  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I was allowed anything but when I told him I will buy the house next door to him then the look on him face said it all and his comment was well it will be hard racing against my own family
 lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Don Webb wrote:
I was allowed anything but when I told him I will buy the house next door to him then the look on him face said it all and his comment was well it will be hard racing against my own family
 lol! lol! lol! lol! 

House next door !!!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! The dimensions of the friendship  Wink Wink Don, might just change ???????? etc a wee bit, if you did that I suspect.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm

no shoplifting don  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
 lol! lol! lol! lol! 

House next door !!!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! The dimensions of the friendship  Wink Wink Don, might just change ???????? etc a wee bit, if you did that I suspect.  cheers 

Well lets put it this way Steve likes tough competition and the challange lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Mind you Joke a side the quality of pigeon in his loft are out of this world but
"I KNOW NOTHING"
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm

I could live with don next door knackered . he cud be my partner in crime now that wud be a gd challenge we cud go on a seak and destroy mission lol  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

sj lofts wrote:
I could live with don next door knackered . he cud be my partner in crime now that wud be a gd challenge we cud go on a seak and destroy mission lol  Wink 

Maybe so !!!! Steve  lol! lol! lol! Could I suggest thou  Wink Wink that if I bought the house on the  other side etc all hell could break loose.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 am

sj lofts wrote:

Now there's food for thought Steve after a few years would have to move to different areas to race  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 am

Knackered wrote:
sj lofts wrote:

Maybe so !!!! Steve  lol! lol! lol! Could I suggest thou  Wink Wink that if I bought the house on the  other side etc all hell could break loose.  cheers 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am

Knackered wrote:
sj lofts wrote:

open loft I suspect ....maybe leave some celibate hens out to do some roof hopping  lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
sj lofts wrote:

open loft I suspect ....maybe leave some celibate hens out to do some roof hopping  lol!

Don't let another one of my secrets out  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 am

lol don many ways to skin a cat
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
lol don many ways to skin a cat

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8    well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8  Empty

Back to top Go down

well had don webb here for loft visit today hope you enjoyed it m8
Page 1 of 1