Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Vote_lcaplooking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Voting_barlooking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Vote_rcap 
David
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Vote_lcaplooking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Voting_barlooking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Empty
PostSubject: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:26 am

any one keep good van hee birds, i am looking to bring some fresh blood into the ones i already have, thanks for looking cheers 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:53 pm

edgie wrote:
any one keep good van hee birds, i am looking to bring some fresh blood into the ones i already have, thanks for looking cheers 
edgie why not try and get van der espt as these where the base of the vanhees and vandervelde was the base of the van der espt still 1 or 2 got these old familys also i,m sure one of the van hees daughters still races them sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:27 pm

seanl wrote:
edgie wrote:
edgie why not  try and get van der espt  as these where the base of the vanhees    and vandervelde  was the base of the  van der espt    still 1 or 2 got these old familys   also i,m sure one of the van hees   daughters still races them   sean

Will second that Sean yes Michael's daughter does race and from her advert in the British Homing World for the Blackpool show she still has the Motta lines

She runs the family business

Give her a call edgie
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm

thanks for the interest lads, im well aware of van hees G.DAUGHTER keeping the line, i am also aware of LOUELLA, i have some on order from a good freind in s, wales, just wondering if anyone new of any others, must be as near to the line as possible ? cheers
Back to top Go down
loftylofty
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 am

hi edgie hope all is well
on the subject of the vanhee birds stewart peck of ripon had these when he raced and did very well with them ,jimmy snowdon of ripon got them and also raced well with them, he dont race now due to health, but has a few old favourates left , i know he breeds a few for the local lads, these of jimmys were abt the best vanhee birds around here so why not give fletch a ring.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:53 am

loftylofty wrote:
hi edgie hope all is well
on the subject of the vanhee birds stewart peck of ripon had these when he raced and did very well with them ,jimmy snowdon of ripon got them and also raced well with them, he dont race now due to health, but has a few old favourates left , i know he breeds a few for the local lads, these of jimmys were abt the best vanhee birds around here so why not give fletch a ring.
thanks for that lofty will do when i can catch him at home, hows you and deano keeping, maybe having a word with you guys aswell later,  cheers for now. edgie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS   looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for VAN HEE PIGEONS
Page 1 of 1