Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
by David Today at 12:51 pm

» breeder buyer
by David Today at 11:43 am

» RPRA Auction has Started...
by David Today at 11:41 am

» RPRA Auction Update 19th October.
by Boosey Today at 9:56 am

» Pills kids pigeons.
by oldstrain Today at 8:38 am

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by halcanada Today at 1:35 am

» Last of the soybeans.
by oldstrain Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» Older cocks enjoying the sun.
by Boosey Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Whose bringing in new stock
by halcanada Yesterday at 3:33 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, Briant, David, jet2013uk, Lofty, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David

oldstrain

halcanada

blueskylofts

Lofty

jet2013uk

Don Webb

Red Pied

chuda

Boosey

Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1100 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155850 messages in 10347 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
    Top posters
    David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

I'm embarrassed etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: I'm embarrassed etc   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:13 pm

As I have said before here etc I have one crap computor that I use Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sadly I'm affraid . Today I found out why, as we sit at number 44 on the world scale in what speed etc is provided  to the customer by the internet/government. Now !!! bounce bounce I may live in the most liverable city in the world type of thing Smile Smile but that is utter crap for a service to the customer for what I see Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 pm

is the service provided along the phone wires knackered of underground fibre optic...?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 pm

David wrote:
    is the service provided along the phone wires knackered of underground fibre optic...?

Phone wire by my understanding David, at least for me. They actually are installing fibre optic & a combination of wire as we speak here now around the country etc but that will take years to complete, especially for those living in the counrty areas. Politicians being Politicians Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad did away with the old system which was being installed here by our last government sadly which was all fibre optic I believe  for everyone & was going to be a much faster service to someone like myself. Spin doctors now tell us all will be well  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc with the wire/optic mix. But as you well know ??? they love talking crap & not everyone believes their spin as much as they may think Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 pm

probably sat on the board of directors knackered and give the contracts to themselves and their pals..........that's how governments work now.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Klausey
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:07 am

too right that's how the corrupted twisted manipulating bastards work
    just look at all the traffic cones on a motorway and then ask which corrupt government ministers brother in-law rents them out to the highways agency
    more fooking fiddles than the Berlin philharmonic orchestra
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:14 am

klausey wrote:
    just look at all the traffic cones on a motorway and then ask which corrupt government ministers brother in-law rents them out to the highways agency

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol! lol! lol! Well Klausey, that's your rant for the day I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:18 am

spot on klausey, it seems these career polaticians are out for them selves and on the take........they get into these jobs to further their bank balance, they seem to forget they are "voted in" to serve the best interests of the people, not to rule over them as tho they are our masters.......they are the public servants, we are the masters, but they seem to forget that.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:30 am

David wrote:
    spot on klausey, it seems these career polaticians are out for them selves and on the take........they get into these jobs to further their bank balance, they seem to forget they are "voted in" to serve the best interests of the people, not to rule over them as tho they are our masters.......they are the public servants, we are the masters, but they seem to forget that.

Trouble is David Smile Smile they 'Politicians" are a bit like the mason's etc lol! lol! lol! as it's hard to join the club  bounce  bounce  no matter where one may live. Sad, but true "Mr average" our likes do not have the skill to use weasel words I'm affraid as they do to climb the ladder for the betterment ??? of mankind. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 am

klausey wrote:

lol!lol!lol! a few traffic cones Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Oh to be so lucky ???. Klausey !!! We have a desalination plant down here  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  that's going to cost us billions by the time we pay it all off etc & we will be lucky to ever see a drop of water come out of it for all us peasants here & Then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we have what we call the Myki system on our transport system which is/was another total rort & after 5 years they are still trying to sort out the mess Still !!! that's only another billion & a half dollars at this stage sadly I'm affraid. But then it's only money Smile Smile & if lucky enough to have your finger in the pie Wink Wink let the good times continue & bugger the peasants of this world, they fortunately, are as thick as a brick. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm embarrassed etc   

Back to top Go down

I'm embarrassed etc
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1