Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
by David Today at 12:51 pm

» breeder buyer
by David Today at 11:43 am

» RPRA Auction has Started...
by David Today at 11:41 am

» RPRA Auction Update 19th October.
by Boosey Today at 9:56 am

» Pills kids pigeons.
by oldstrain Today at 8:38 am

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by halcanada Today at 1:35 am

» Last of the soybeans.
by oldstrain Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» Older cocks enjoying the sun.
by Boosey Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Whose bringing in new stock
by halcanada Yesterday at 3:33 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, Briant, David, jet2013uk, Lofty, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
oldstrain
 
halcanada
 
blueskylofts
 
Lofty
 
jet2013uk
 
Don Webb
 
Red Pied
 
chuda
 
Boosey
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155850 messages in 10347 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 Racing/eyesign moots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping


Posts : 160
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Racing/eyesign moots    Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:21 am

Can you boys remember the pigeon moots we used to have years bac..early 80s time...very well supported...good nights,remember bill carney with his eyesign show putting pic of huge titted milf on 1st up to get us intresed,babington,tasker i think,Ron green,remeber"KING "jack adams" what a boy he was...outspoken,geat nights...but here now,pigeon games a shadow of what it was...no fun going up club on baslet nights...sad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10359
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:50 am

yeah I remember going to a few with me granddad it was good fun also the pigeon shows were good fun in the off season it all kept the interest going outside the racing season ...its not too bad at our club on basket nite but their are a few clicks...and a few grumps but hey f**k um if they cant say nowt to yer mush then I don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2152
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 49
Location : pembrokeshire

PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Yes all sadly missed today Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13946
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:46 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yeah I remember going to a few with me granddad it was good fun also the pigeon shows were good fun in the off season it all kept the interest going outside the racing season ...its not too bad at our club on basket nite but their are a few clicks...and a few grumps but hey f**k um if they cant say nowt to yer mush then I don't worry Smile

Spot on Daz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13946
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Can you boys remember the pigeon moots we used to have years bac..early 80s time...very well supported...good nights,remember bill carney with his eyesign show putting pic of huge titted milf on 1st up to get us intresed,babington,tasker i think,Ron green,remeber"KING "jack adams" what a boy he was...outspoken,geat nights...but here now,pigeon games a shadow of what it was...no fun going up club on baslet nights...sad..

Yes can remember them nights when I was younger, you forgot Terry Lodge of Top Lofts UK who would have Bill Carney with him talking about the eyes which they had photos of the champions which Terry was trying to sell the children from them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5834
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 am

Don Webb wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Can you boys remember the pigeon moots we used to have years bac..early 80s time...very well supported...good nights,remember bill carney with his eyesign show putting pic of huge titted milf on 1st up to get us intresed,babington,tasker i think,Ron green,remeber"KING "jack adams" what a boy he was...outspoken,geat nights...but here now,pigeon games a shadow of what it was...no fun going up club on baslet nights...sad..

Yes can remember them nights when I was younger, you forgot Terry Lodge of Top Lofts UK who would have Bill Carney with him talking about the eyes which they had photos of the champions which Terry was trying to sell the children from them

Never miss an opportunity Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when chasing a buck I suspect Don. Now !!! as I mentioned early I had a view of Coopers set up & I found his vews on eye sign etc "Thought provoking" rather interesting. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Racing/eyesign moots    

Back to top Go down
 
Racing/eyesign moots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eyesign....by Jack Barkel.
» racing pigeon strains.
» racing pigeons.
» what type of racing do members prefer ?
» when does your racing finish...?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: