Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» French Fed results
by Lofty Today at 9:33 pm

» Weather today
by Lofty Today at 9:31 pm

» How's everyone's ybs
by markevans Today at 9:06 pm

» saturday liberations
by Lofty Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» anyone near aylesbury
by redrog Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:21 pm

» Made a start.
by halcanada Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 pm

» Racing Today......24/6/17.
by oldstrain Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 pm

» Kelp powder/flakes
by blueskylofts Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:55 pm

» Pau International
by blueskylofts Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lofty, markevans, peel bros, VanReet Man123

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
blueskylofts

Lofty

markevans

oldstrain

phil411

redrog

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1090 registered users
The newest registered user is Sansaa

Our users have posted a total of 152347 messages in 10063 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

birdy2011

Knackered

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

Help wanted by RSPB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:05 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
who gets the "fine " money knackered, the local rate payers or the council.....? I think I know the answer ........ study

Council Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but that then ??? lowers our rates etc if your a believer Wink Wink in the local spin. That being said David Smile Smile somewhat differant here, as the government tried to put a freeway through my valley a few years ago now & the likes of myself & others revolted "Big time". In the end lol! lol! lol! they put a tunnel under neath it etc at a cost of 350 million dollars, just to save the local natives & the bird life there, so as where as some might have some sympathy for cats I repeat !!! bounce bounce the only good cat is a dead cat & long live the local bird life as such. cheers

LOL knackered, you know the score with these criminals/thieves alright......... lol!

Funny you should say that David Wink Wink "Big up roar" criminals/thieves
here on the federal side of things at the moment. All now in full harmony thou ???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we are now told with our Prime minister's party etc. 61 for 39 against in the vote in regards to his value & by chance, the little fat bloke Smile Smile rang me yesterday here as he saw them all walking back into parliament there & he said/used the same words as you mentioned above. A pack of thieves/criminals lol! lol! lol! of the highest order from his perspective & he just happens to be a boss & one of there supporters type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:31 pm

thieves and criminals are what all our governments/politicians are knackered, whatever country we live in.........they are career politicians out to line their own pockets, in exchange for giving away our sovereignty to a new world order/one world government......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:32 pm

David wrote:

interesting post John, but I think youll find you cant claim or kill a cat found wandering......the Cruelty to Animals Act 1876 and another 13 acts of parlemant protect them, also a cat is treated by the law as goods, not property and, therefore, the taking of a cat from its owner will amount to theft.....

your quite right about a "cat wondering" as I said they were given the right to roam by King James but they do not have the right to commit damage and if it is found to be comitting damage then you may destroy it humanely

and as you say GOODS and if your holding it then it is yours

the main points being , do not inflict cruelty or torture and don't say it was shitting in my garden and i was waiting for it to come again , damage is to live stock and or food stuffs and it met a humane end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 pm

I think Klausey we are both googling info on cat acts and quoting from different ones.......like all acts and statutes they are NOT law, they are simply a statutory instrument given the power of law by OUR CONSENT........acts are legislation's passed in parliament by a bunch of unelected pedo loving gangsters...........so if we abide by the law of the land, which is common law and the magna carter acts and statutes do not apply to us.......... Razz Razz Razz cheers

so acts protecting bops/hawks do not apply to us pigeon men if we do not consent....... cheers

simples.

Last edited by David on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 pm

David wrote:
Klausey I think we are both googling info on cat acts and quoting from different ones.......like all acts and statutes they are NOT law, they are simply a statutory instrument given the power of law by OUR CONSENT........acts are legislation's passed in parliament by a bunch of unelected pedo loving gangsters...........so if we abide by the law of the land, which is common law and the magna carter acts and statutes do not apply to us.......... Razz Razz Razz cheers

no I was not googling anything its just from some research I had to do at one time for an appearance I made (don't ask) and argued my case sucsesfully

but you having used the terms unelected ,pedo's and gangsters all in the same sentence I will have to agree with you Very Happy

but
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

Cats have been around for a hell of a long time they do catch birds, but the birds are in decline it funny that this has happend all since raptors was introduced what and why protect the killers of birds GIVE ME YOUR MONEY you prats so we can get read of your songbirds,
YOUR VERY PLEASED AND RICH RSPB.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:08 pm

used to be a lot more cats around when I was a kid and a lot more songbirds....the blame lies with the rspb and the hierarchy which are bird of prey loving white knucle riding anoraks who have f****d up the birdlife in this country so much that it is irreversible ,shocking really when you think they are meant to be protecting it ...but the public are realising as the species they love most are diminishing before their eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Gyrfalcon, Canada.

Last edited by halcanada on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 pm

oldstrain wrote:
used to be a lot more cats around when I was a kid and a lot more songbirds....the blame lies with the rspb and the hierarchy which are bird of prey loving white knucle riding anoraks who have f****d up the birdlife in this country so much that it is irreversible ,shocking really when you think they are meant to be protecting it ...but the public are realising as the species they love most are diminishing before their eyes

without doubt the RSPB have fooked things up at a rate that cannot be comprehended
all its "do good mouth pieces" with their opinions and ideas have decimated our bird life
their personal whims and ideas about saving one particular species(HAWKS AND FALCONS) has been at the expense of so many other species that its almost uncountable
that stupid c**t Bill Oddy or odd c**t as he would be better known done more than his share of interfering, then we have Cwiss packingshit and that bitch Micheale Strachan all spouting on television and telling the public to get their wallets emptied into the RSPB begging bowls
things can only get worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:11 pm

klausey wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

without doubt the RSPB have fooked things up at a rate that cannot be comprehended
all its "do good mouth pieces" with their opinions and ideas have decimated our bird life
their personal whims and ideas about saving one particular species(HAWKS AND FALCONS) has been at the expense of so many other species that its almost uncountable
that stupid c**t Bill Oddy or odd c**t as he would be better known done more than his share of interfering, then we have Cwiss packingshit and that bitch Micheale Strachan all spouting on television and telling the public to get their wallets emptied into the RSPB begging bowls  
things can only get worse

lol!lol!lol! Spit it all out Klausey Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc. Ever thought of joining up there Smile Smile & giving them all an honest appraisal of their worth Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Whilst I agree that birds of prey are getting totaly out of hand, but let's be totaly honest with each other.
Who kills more pigeons.
Pigeon fanciers or peregrines.
How many people on here kill any pigeons that havnt earned a card or havnt flown fast enough that season.
And how many fanciers have bred youngens just for their race birds to come home to on a big race, and then cull the squeeker.

I think this post will cause a lot of controversy, but let's be honest as a sport how many pigeons do fanciers kill every year just to get on the result sheet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:40 pm

not here boosey never bred a yb just for a bird to race to and never culled a yb because it never performed as they can surprise as yearlings and most of my birds are distance birds and they don't come into their own until 2 / 3 year old ...anyway I am in it for the fun factor and personal enjoyment I am not one that bangs the must win at all costs drum but I know where yer coming from a lot of fanciers are hypocritical ...don't get me wrong I strive to win but its not the be and end all for me and only ever culled a sick or injured bird that was beyond help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Boosey wrote:
Whilst I agree that birds of prey are getting totaly out of hand, but let's be totaly honest with each other.
Who kills more pigeons.
How many people on here kill any pigeons that havnt earned a card or havnt flown fast enough that season.
And how many fanciers have bred youngens just for their race birds to come home to on a big race, and then cull the squeeker.

I think this post will cause a lot of controversy, but let's be honest as a sport how many pigeons do fanciers kill every year just to get on the result sheet.

To a point you are correct etc Boosey Smile Smile But I suspect/know we are no differant to the horse racing industry or the grey hound side of things. Natural attrition is the best way I like to some it all up. But the do gooders Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes will always find a way/cause to look at these things in a differant way for their own purpose, I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 pm

We are one in the same Darren.
You know the hypocrites I'm talking about though.
Breed 80 or 100 youngness when they know they only want 20 or 30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Boosey wrote:
We are one in the same Darren.
You know the hypocrites I'm talking about though.
Breed 80 or 100 youngness when they know they only want 20 or 30.

Wink if they can look in the mirror best of luck to um but I could not
I may end up with a loft of homers but that's fine with me Smile soon find out what they are this season as I have a few now that have matured
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Boosey wrote:
Who kills more pigeons.

o.k so many get culled by THEIR OWNERS not by the winged marauders which dive out of the sky and scatter whole flocks in all directions
the sport of pigeon flying of any sort is almost at an end because of the over protection and artificial introductions into towns and cities of peregrine falcons ,
these islands of ours have never naturally supported such swarms of raptors we now have to contend with and there is no middle ground offered from the RSPB to$$ers who continue to reap large amounts of money through their pleas of "the endangered peregrine and persecuted Sparrowhawk"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Good luck with them Darren, this is my first season back from a time off, let's see how we get on mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 pm

thing that puzzles me is the rspb is a registered charity, but are funded by the EU and the taxpayer........... scratch study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:49 am

i think they will grab every penny they can they have no scruples where it comes from i remember last year an article whereby a gentleman left his estate to the rspb on the understanding that it would be kept as it was for the sake of the local wildlife but they sold it for £300,000 the sale of the house was not enough for them and they never gave a second thought for the mans dying wish they could have sold the house with a plot big enough for a decent garden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:55 am

oldstrain wrote:
i think they will grab every penny they can they have no scruples where it comes from i remember last year an article whereby a gentleman left his estate to the rspb on the understanding that it would be kept as it was for the sake of the local wildlife but they sold it for £300,000 the sale of the house was not enough for them and they never gave a second thought for the mans dying wish they could have sold the house with a plot big enough for a decent garden

yep said it before ! money generating machine

run by a bunch of c***s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 pm

yeah this land was a haven for wildlife they sold it and planning was put in to build houses on it ....rspb want us to uphold wildlife in our backyards while they get on with the business of making ££££££££ and they get to choose what lives and dies I see they have got the go ahead for a cull of deer on one of their reserves Twisted Evil playing mother nature again ,bunch of yankers they are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klausey
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yeah this land was a haven for wildlife they sold it and planning was put in to build houses on it ....rspb want us to uphold wildlife in our backyards while they get on with the business of making ££££££££ and they get to choose what lives and dies I see they have got the go ahead for a cull of deer on one of their reserves Twisted Evil playing mother nature again ,bunch of yankers they are

no money to be made out of deer , I bet its a reserve here in Lancashire because of the program cwiss packshomeshit was spouting about reeds being trampled

funny how they warm up the public first and then start after , once again good at telling everyone what they want instead of asking what is wanted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted by RSPB   

Back to top Go down

Help wanted by RSPB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2