Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» help on wot 2 use on pigeon lace
by Knackered Today at 4:21 am

» Today's bargain
by Knackered Today at 4:04 am

» Tuesday 15th. Race Day, Live Link.
by Knackered Today at 3:49 am

» Europigeons and Jan de Wijs
by halcanada Today at 12:50 am

» 12//8/17 anyone sent ?
by David Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» Midweek race anyone
by Lofty Yesterday at 5:04 pm

» Happy Birthday Blueskylofts....
by Tony scaife Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» Straps For Baskets.
by Lofty Yesterday at 4:50 pm

» Weather today
by David Yesterday at 11:35 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
Lofty
 
oldstrain
 
blueskylofts
 
Knackered
 
johnnorm2
 
Boosey
 
Tony scaife
 
halcanada
 
redrog
 
Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Links.
Statistics
We have 1094 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony scaife

Our users have posted a total of 153755 messages in 10167 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 How !!! is it possible.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5654
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: How !!! is it possible.   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Please don't ask me  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes how long it's been there type of thing as I wouldn't have a clue lol! lol! lol! etc but I just twigged/saw Smile Smile who is leading the pack for the week with posts. May I suggest bounce bounce bounce the rest of you hotch potch misfits here lift your game "Big time" Smile Smile XXX  as it's not a good look when an alien talking tripe I'm  affraid  is out there in front of the pack, sadly. Well !!! what a waste of word space, as I see my little mates  Wink  Wink dad has just pipped me in the last minute here. This is just getting ridiculous, I've bounced back to the top & poor old dad is now running 3rd "Weird" considering this is my first bit of tripe for the day  cheers
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29094
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:16 pm

never noticed knackered, I cant be having that tho`............... Razz Razz

be prepared for plenty of tripe over the weekend cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10097
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Knackered wrote:
Please don't ask me  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes how long it's been there type of thing as I wouldn't have a clue lol! lol! lol! etc but I just twigged/saw Smile Smile who is leading the pack for the week with posts. May I suggest bounce bounce bounce the rest of you hotch potch misfits here lift your game "Big time" Smile Smile XXX  as it's not a good look when an alien talking tripe I'm  affraid  is out there in front of the pack, sadly. Well !!! what a waste of word space, as I see my little mates  Wink  Wink dad has just pipped me in the last minute here. This is just getting ridiculous, I've bounced back to the top & poor old dad is now running 3rd "Weird" considering this is my first bit of tripe for the day  cheers
*****

lol! lol! lol! I am off to my sisters shortly so ya can talk all the tripe ya like lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5654
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 pm

David wrote:
never noticed knackered, I cant be having that tho`............... Razz Razz

be prepared for plenty of tripe over the weekend   cheers  



OK Smile Smile I will get the sick bowl at the ready Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc, just in case that eventuate's here. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5654
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:33 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Please don't ask me  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes how long it's been there type of thing as I wouldn't have a clue lol! lol! lol! etc but I just twigged/saw Smile Smile who is leading the pack for the week with posts. May I suggest bounce bounce bounce the rest of you hotch potch misfits here lift your game "Big time" Smile Smile XXX  as it's not a good look when an alien talking tripe I'm  affraid  is out there in front of the pack, sadly. Well !!! what a waste of word space, as I see my little mates  Wink  Wink dad has just pipped me in the last minute here. This is just getting ridiculous, I've bounced back to the top & poor old dad is now running 3rd "Weird" considering this is my first bit of tripe for the day  cheers
*****

lol! lol! lol! I am off to my sisters shortly so ya can talk all the tripe ya like lol!


Enjoy your day there O/S Wink Wink May tho ??? bounce bounce have some home work here etc later, just to catch up I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5654
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:13 am

David wrote:
never noticed knackered, I cant be having that tho`............... Razz Razz

be prepared for plenty of tripe over the weekend   cheers  


Resting on my laurels now David Smile Smile etc here for the moment, being Sunday. The alien requires time I'm affraid to re-boot sadly for the coming week. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13874
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Think i had better pull my socks up hey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29094
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Think i had better pull my socks up hey

me too don, we can have knackered beating us again........ Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13874
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 pm

No mate we cant lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How !!! is it possible.   

Back to top Go down
 
How !!! is it possible.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: