Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
copied from a site Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
copied from a site Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
copied from a site Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
copied from a site Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
copied from a site Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
copied from a site Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
copied from a site Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
copied from a site Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
copied from a site Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) copied from a site 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.copied from a site Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
copied from a site Vote_lcapcopied from a site Voting_barcopied from a site Vote_rcap 
David
copied from a site Vote_lcapcopied from a site Voting_barcopied from a site Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
copied from a site Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
copied from a site Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

copied from a site

Go down 
+2
IANYOUNG
steve1952
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

JUST HAD A PHONE CALL AND THINK THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS GONNA CAUSE BIG TROUBLE.........IM LEAD 2 BELIEVE A WELL KNOWN AND GOOD FLYER IN MERSEYSIDE WAS UP BEFORE WESTON REGION FRIDAY IN REGARDS WERE HIS ETS PADS ARE PLACED...THEY ARE PLACED ON AN AVIERY....NOW IM LEAD TO BELIEVE THEY DROP ON 2 IT THEN FLY 2 THE Y/B LOFT..AND THAT WAS CONFIRMED BY PICTURES...BUT APPARENTLY SAID MEMBER WAS GOING TO BE SUSPENDED BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT BROUGHT A BARRISTER AND WON THE CASE AND HAD ALL RESULTS PUT BACK HE HAD WON.......NOW HERES THE QUESTION BY WINNING HIS CASE DOES THIS OPEN THE DOORS TO PLACE YOUR ETS P[ADS WERE U WANT OR DO YOU FOLLOW RPRA RULES????
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

this is probably why rpra are having a meeting about ets locations
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

dont know how they could overrule union rules this is not right
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

i bet hes not the only one who does this
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

I can tell you there are fanciers all over cheating as all race birds must be confined within the loft when timing in

I have known fancier catch birds outside the loft and have the clock on the landing we all know it goes on
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Your right there Ray scratch
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm

my ets pad is just inside loft, some use a sputnik really pad is outside loft, this is whats being looked into
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm

peel bros wrote:
i bet hes not the only one who does this
yes ray dont i know
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

suppose a pad could be fitted on the roof and when a bird drops ont it the bird is clocked....? is this possible....? scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm

yes it can know somebody who done this last year mind you his pigeons are sh##e so made no difference
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm

its been put on top of sputnik by some, so clocked before entering compounds of loft
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm

our rule states that the pad must be placed behind the front of loftnot in front of it
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 pm

It was advertised in the weekly books last year how the pads should be placed, and the photo's were of a ets pad in a sputnik trap

But it is known that fanciers do fit them as close to the openng of the trap just to gain that extra second
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm

ian wrote:
our rule states that the pad must be placed behind the front of loftnot in front of it
people will have different thoughts but i think this is best wording of it and its inside the loft, having pad inside sputnik is a very big disadvantage for t3 guys
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

fanciers who clock manualy are at a dissadvantage anyway to ets users, so i think the rules should be that the pad is actually inside the loft as tecnically in the sputnick is out of the loft i would say..... scratch i think.....????? i suppose it is comparable to catching the bird outside on the landing board or catching it in mid flight and clocking it........ scratch geek lol!
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

i thought aslong as the pad was in confines of loft
no mention of bird being in confines of loft in the nehu rules i read a while back
but will have look see if they have been changed since i last looked
i no must unions have diffrent rules anyway
so think best bet would be to make one rule to apply to all unions
less confusing for people that way
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

yes thats right inside loft steve when timed in but your right should be one rule for all
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

yes i agree steve, one rule should apply to all.........altho i do think that sometimes pigeon men sometimes nit pik a little bit too much, if the pad is six inch out of the loft in the trap does it really make that much difference.....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

copied from a site Empty
PostSubject: Re: copied from a site   copied from a site Empty

Back to top Go down

copied from a site
Page 1 of 1