Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» anyone near aylesbury
by redrog Yesterday at 11:21 pm

» saturday liberations
by halcanada Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Made a start.
by halcanada Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» Racing Today......24/6/17.
by oldstrain Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» Kelp powder/flakes
by blueskylofts Yesterday at 4:55 pm

» Weather today
by oldstrain Yesterday at 8:02 am

» Pau International
by blueskylofts Yesterday at 6:00 am

» Gem pellets
by blueskylofts Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

» Basketing for this weekends racing
by blueskylofts Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1090 registered users
The newest registered user is Sansaa

Our users have posted a total of 152329 messages in 10061 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Knackered
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 hiya guys guess who,s back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 51
Location : walsall, westmidlands,

PostSubject: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 pm

not had internet since last year so not been on site.
had some shit news , I collapsed at work with a suspected heart attack, turned out I had a blocked artery and angina, couldn't even clean the pen out without being in pain and out of breath so sadly had to get rid of my birds, which with the help of Darren oldstrain and ray peel gave me starting up gutted me to be honest, shame though I breed some right oil paintings, never even got the chance to race any either, did without pigeons for months until I had a stent fitted in November last year to open my artery back up, just started back up again but keeping tumblers and Birmingham rollers just for pleasure, cannot see an empty shed anymore, still having problems taking 9 bloody tablets a day and booked back into hospital tomorrow for an angiagram to see if I need more stents or a heart bypass, but theres no way I am giving up the birds again got myself 26 decent red and black badges on eggs or chicks as we speak.

hope every one is doing well, bugger have I got some catching up to do,
lol!

chris perry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5539
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

hi chris i was wondering a few weeks back where you disopeered to
glad to see ya back sorry to hear about your health mate but least ya still googy withers thats the main thing look after yaself and family first mate
ya not missed much on here few more gays joined that about it really lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:04 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hi chris i was wondering a few weeks back where you disopeered to
glad to see ya back sorry to hear about your health mate but least ya still googy withers thats the main thing look after yaself and family first mate
ya not missed much on here few more gays joined that about it really lol

Will second that G keep well Chrisall the best Don
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

hello chris our kid Very Happy no bother m8 what will be will be yer health comes first ...hope you and tracey are keeping well and its good to see ya back on the block ,enjoy yer birds our kid whether they be budgies ,tumblers or racers ...we all in the same boat (the marie rose ) so enjoy mate and keep in touch cheers pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 51
Location : walsall, westmidlands,

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:26 pm

cheers guys

hope that surgeons not got a cold tomorrow when he goes to my heart via my groin, bugger better not sneeze, to many bits close by lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm

chris ...the best of luck goes out to you m8 from myself and Nicola and the wee pirat stay in touch m8 now yer back Wink yer a pigeon lover m8 through and through it don't matter the type ya keep ..so long as you enjoy Very Happy atb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 pm

chris perry wrote:
not had internet since last year so not been on site.
had some shit news , I collapsed at work with a suspected heart attack, turned out I had a blocked artery and angina, couldn't even clean the pen out without being in pain and out of breath so sadly had to get rid of my birds, which with the help  of Darren oldstrain and ray peel  gave me starting up gutted me to be honest, shame though I breed some right oil paintings, never even got the chance to race any either, did without pigeons for months until I had a stent fitted in November last year to open my artery back up, just started back up again but keeping tumblers and Birmingham rollers just for pleasure, cannot see an empty shed anymore, still having problems taking 9 bloody tablets a day and booked back into hospital tomorrow for an angiagram to see if I need more stents or a heart bypass, but theres no way I am giving up the birds again got myself 26 decent red and black badges on eggs or chicks as we speak.

hope every one is doing well, bugger have I got some catching up to do,
lol!

chris perry

Glad to see you up & firing again Chris Smile Smile etc. For most people ??? sh*t happens some where in the life cycle & we have to just keep pushing on as they say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Fortunately you have your birds there now & I suspect Wink Wink they will be a blessing in disguise, for you to enjoy. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi Chris how did things go mate all good I hope confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 51
Location : walsall, westmidlands,

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Sound don, in a wiered way , the stents I had fitted in November are doing there job, but there is smaller veins that are blocked, to put it in laymen's terms they've unblocked the motorway but some A roads are still blocked, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 pm

good news chris glad things went well ..I hope the progress continues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5539
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm

hope all continues to go well mate have you still got the fish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:48 am

chris perry wrote:
Sound don, in a wiered way , the stents I had fitted in November are doing there job, but there is smaller veins that are blocked, to put it in laymen's terms they've unblocked the motorway but some A roads are still blocked, lol

At least your on the mend then mate that's the main thing

things are going in the right direction cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9226
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 am

welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:55 am

peel bros wrote:
welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 am

Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm some what worried Don Smile Smile  lol!  lol!  lol! sadly I'm affraid No hug yet, has come my way from our Ray. I suspect I could be in the sin bin for being a hugger type of bloke. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm some what worried Don Smile Smile  lol!  lol!  lol! sadly I'm affraid No hug yet, has come my way from our Ray. I suspect I could be in the sin bin for being a hugger type of bloke. cheers

Think the reason is your just to pushy Knackered lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm some what worried Don Smile Smile  lol!  lol!  lol! sadly I'm affraid No hug yet, has come my way from our Ray. I suspect I could be in the sin bin for being a hugger type of bloke. cheers

Think the reason is your just to pushy Knackered lol! lol!

Alright bounce bounce I shall attempt to refrain Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here & stop being pushy. Just so I can get on the sweet side of our Ray. Tho lol! lol! lol! if he throws those XXX  Smile  Smile my way, I will set/send a blow torch in his direction etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Knackered you are missing the post it's about Chris not Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 am

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered you are missing the post it's about Chris not Ray

OK !!! Don Smile Smile if I got my wires crossed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc just put it down to me having a seniors moment in time. But then lol! lol! lol! would you know ??? if Chris, is a hugger or a kisser bounce bounce bounce so I may be for warned what may just be coming my way, in the near future here. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:19 am

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered you are missing the post it's about Chris not Ray

OK !!! Don Smile Smile if I got my wires crossed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc just put it down to me having a seniors moment in time. But then lol! lol! lol! would you know ??? if Chris, is a hugger or a kisser bounce bounce bounce so I may be for warned what may just be coming my way, in the near future here. cheers

He may be a pusher affraid affraid as he may get jealous with you showing Ray to much favouritism  lol! lol! lol! lol!

Which may persuade Chris to push you away lol! lol! lol! lol! rather than kiss and hug you confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered you are missing the post it's about Chris not Ray

OK !!! Don Smile Smile if I got my wires crossed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc just put it down to me having a seniors moment in time. But then lol! lol! lol! would you know ??? if Chris, is a hugger or a kisser bounce bounce bounce so I may be for warned what may just be coming my way, in the near future here. cheers

He may be a pusher affraid affraid as he may get jealous with you showing Ray to much favouritism  lol! lol! lol! lol!

Which may persuade Chris to push you away lol! lol! lol! lol! rather than kiss and hug you confused confused confused

Pressure, pressure pressure Wink Wink Worry, worry worry Smile Smile at the end of the day lol! lol! lol! which way will our boy Chris swing etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   

Back to top Go down
 
hiya guys guess who,s back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» hiya guys guess who,s back
» Strawberry plants dying back?
» Just back from morocco
» I guess you were wondering......
» rain, rain go away come back another day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: