Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Ian Evans BHW Letter
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» Good Morning
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:29 am

» photo of Morgan
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) some of dev's birds - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.some of dev's birds - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Vote_lcapsome of dev's birds - Page 5 Voting_barsome of dev's birds - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
David
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Vote_lcapsome of dev's birds - Page 5 Voting_barsome of dev's birds - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222389 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
some of dev's birds - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

some of dev's birds

Go down 
+10
shippy
Knackered
oldstrain
David
Lofty
birdy2011
devo56
peel bros
mufc rick
George & Morgan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

some of dev's birds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:26 pm

devo56 wrote:
Well feel as if i am going forward now, club sec just rang to welcome me as a member, and for my ring order. Feeling good. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

300 rings for your first year is a good order dev........ Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:32 pm

Do you think david, lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:29 pm

David wrote:
devo56 wrote:
Well feel as if i am going forward now, club sec just rang to welcome me as a member, and for my ring order. Feeling good. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hes gunno need 300rings after every member on here had a few off him i already asked for 40ybs lol
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

lvlasked wrote:
David wrote:
devo56 wrote:

hes gunno need 300rings after every member on here had a few off him i already asked for 40ybs lol

Our Devo may have to re-order Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc as I was a bit slow lol! lol! lol! puting my order in sadly Smile Smile & I want at least 50 odd Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:57 am

when dev first visit me I said take any bird you want and he took my best bird so I only need one to replace it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 am

rainbow wrote:
when dev first visit me I said take any bird you want and he took my best bird so I only need one to replace it lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Now you know why i picked him george, He is part of my 3 year plan. You know he will be replaced. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am

best give him his bird back after the 3year plan devo, lol pluss some other birds haha stealing a mans bird right from under him is not nice haha
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 am

now you know why I don't have visitors
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:35 am

Ha ha, that's well funny.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

thing is boosey when dev arrives he takes the basket out of his car and then asks are you hiding any in the house yes I am lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:44 pm

rainbow wrote:
thing is boosey when dev arrives he takes the basket out of his car   and then asks  are you hiding  any   in the house       yes I am   lol! lol! lol! lol!  

George, I ask the cat were you are hiding them, Thats why she as a tin of tuna, when i am on my way back to Liverpool. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:48 pm

devo56 wrote:
rainbow wrote:
thing is boosey when dev arrives he takes the basket out of his car   and then asks  are you hiding  any   in the house       yes I am   lol! lol! lol! lol!  

George, I ask the cat were you are hiding them, Thats why she as a tin of tuna, when i am on my way back to Liverpool. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

george watch out your cat go missing next lol

Last edited by lvlasked on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:08 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:20 pm

looks a nice bird dev, is it your Christmas present...?
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm

New gaby in THORD LOFTS, Line of Bliksem and James bond.

some of dev's birds - Page 5 Young_11
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:24 pm

David one of my gaby stock birds got out, So the lad i bought them from, replaced this for me free.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:29 pm

that was good of him dev, makes a change someone not after cashing in on selling pigeons.......although the main , regulars on this forum are the same, always the ones to give pigeons rather than sell them.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:33 pm

David wrote:
that was good of him dev, makes a change someone not after cashing in on selling pigeons.......although the main , regulars on this forum are the same, always the ones to give pigeons rather than sell them.

Yes David your right on those lines, i know that is a fact, members on our own site are only too willing to help others.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm

this has to be the most generous site of them all regards helping eachother out for no gain whatsoever ....
DEV:did you get that stock bird back that got out
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: some of devs birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 pm

oldstrain wrote:
this has to be the most generous site of them all regards helping eachother out for no gain whatsoever ....
DEV:did you get that stock bird back that got out  

Not yet Daz, its the same way bred as this new one.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 pm

ah right that was good of him dev ...theres some good uns out their still eh
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:48 pm

true Darren, I think if your decent to others, then you get decency in return....altho its not always the case, but it is among decent people who are not p*ss takers.

I also think most pigeon fanciers are keen to help new starters or help other fanciers out in times of need, many a good yb has been bred off pigeons given on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of dev's birds   some of dev's birds - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

some of dev's birds
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next