Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
what date will you be paring up Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:17 am

» Good Morning
what date will you be paring up Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 am

» Gst Filing Consultants In Chennai
what date will you be paring up Emptyby tharunjohar50 Today at 7:16 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what date will you be paring up Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
what date will you be paring up Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
what date will you be paring up Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
what date will you be paring up Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
what date will you be paring up Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
what date will you be paring up Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what date will you be paring up 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan, tharunjohar50

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what date will you be paring up Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
what date will you be paring up Vote_lcapwhat date will you be paring up Voting_barwhat date will you be paring up Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
what date will you be paring up Vote_lcapwhat date will you be paring up Voting_barwhat date will you be paring up Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what date will you be paring up Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what date will you be paring up Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what date will you be paring up

Go down 
+7
D J LOFTS
halcanada
oldstrain
George & Morgan
lvlasked
David
devo56
11 posters
AuthorMessage
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

what date will you be paring up Empty
PostSubject: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:11 am

Well the count down is on, 20 days to go for my breeding program to begin. We all will have different methods of selection, some just let them choose for themselves, I was reading about M D Evans he left some of his birds pick for themselves, and this is how Jester and Carrie become one of his top breeding pair.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 am

for last few years ive paired up 1st Saturday in feb, maybe I might pair a week earlier dependant on if I have my new loft up in time, the one ive had ready to put up for the last 3 years is rotten beyond repair, so I need to act fast

no loft up before feb = no pairing up = no racing AGAIN...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 am

me im let my streeters pair them selfs i get ugly looking pigeons Very Happy but they love white bread
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:08 pm

devo56 wrote:
Well the count down is on, 20 days to go for my breeding program to begin. We all will have different methods of selection, some just let them choose for themselves, I was reading about M D Evans he left some of his birds pick for themselves, and this is how Jester and Carrie become one of his top breeding pair.

you do need to know your birds and have a family to do this this year will be different for me as I hope to breed of most of mine
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:20 pm

end of January...matched pairings mainly 1st crosses hopefully get a kit of ybs in too, same sort of age
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:18 pm

might try some to-morrow then tue ,wed
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Paired stock birds yesterday. Just put the hens in with the cocks.
Back to top Go down
D J LOFTS
Chipping
Chipping
D J LOFTS

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 pm

starting 1 weeks time for us
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:10 am

middle of january for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:47 pm

shippy wrote:

Rings always issued in July here for those that have no patience Wink Wink etc. My first round go across this week (60 odd). Maybe next year lol! lol! lol! I may slow things down a wee bit Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Knackered wrote:
shippy wrote:

Rings always issued in July here for those that have no patience Wink Wink etc. My first round go across this week (60 odd). Maybe next year lol! lol! lol! I may slow things down a wee bit Wink Wink. cheers

affraid affraid first round 60 ??? how many rounds you breeding knackered .....? pale pale Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
shippy wrote:

affraid affraid  first round 60 ??? how many rounds you breeding knackered .....? pale pale Idea Idea

I refuse to answer that question David lol! lol! lol!. But be assured Smile Smile I'm but a minnow Wink Wink compared to the big boys here. cheers
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:01 pm

stock pairs only. 1st week in the new year,. race team ? march/april.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 am

Well all the fanciers in my area are all paired up now
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:26 am

start to-day need to promised 100 affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what date will you be paring up   what date will you be paring up Empty

Back to top Go down

what date will you be paring up
Page 1 of 1