Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
blackpool whos going Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
blackpool whos going Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
blackpool whos going Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

» RPRA Auction
blackpool whos going Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) blackpool whos going 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.blackpool whos going Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
blackpool whos going Vote_lcapblackpool whos going Voting_barblackpool whos going Vote_rcap 
David
blackpool whos going Vote_lcapblackpool whos going Voting_barblackpool whos going Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221952 messages in 13972 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
blackpool whos going Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
blackpool whos going Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

blackpool whos going

Go down 
+7
Knackered
devo56
Lofty
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
birdy2011
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

blackpool whos going Empty
PostSubject: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm

whos going to blackpool
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:37 pm

nosey hey lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 pm

fcuk blackpool and fcuk the rpra they have done fcuk all for the fanciers who employ them and pay their wages ...bunch of money grabbers at the rpra who could not give a fcuk about the hobby / sport ...what with the dickin medal saga and the raptor lover ben potter and his bracelet of pigeon rings ...they did absolutely fcuk all they have also got rid of some of the comittee who dared to ask questions about the conduct of the general manager (stewart waldrop)...also they are selling our main asset the reddings which all seems to be a cloak and dagger deal  Suspect and that's not to mention the fraud at the Olympiad and certain individuals getting off scot free with forgery ...I have cancelled the british homing world and will boycott blackpool ...
they can shove it nothing but a bunch of charlatans at the rpra ,rant over pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:08 pm

very interesting info there Darren, ive always thought a lot of what has gone on over the last couple of years re waldrop etc was very suspicious ......but selling the reddings is news to me, whens this been decided, and by who...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

decided by the gang ...waldrop & co ...I first heard about it in September ,who actually hires the general manager at the rpra I have often asked the question as to who hires and fires but yet to find out,surely it would be best to put forward 6 candidates for the job and let the guys and girls who pay their wages (the fanciers) decide who gets the job...they could all have a 5-10 minute interview and that interview be put on the rpra web-site and then cast your vote ...the raptor alliance is just a moneyspinner for the guy doing the job (£30,000 a year) theirs more money down the drain,the mayor of blackpool and her partner get free admission to the show and are wined and dined with our money all weekend long and of course the rpra officials need to sleep in the best hotels and eat in the best restaurants Rolling Eyes and have a cosy gala night to celebrate what a balls up of everything they have made ...rpra is dragging us down with the current officials at the healm and waldrop is the mastermind of its downfall the mans a fcuking snake
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 pm

am only going to see me mates daz
think you just about summed the rpra and co up though fecking criminals the lot off um
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Mm, I take it your not a fan of the rpra the Darren lol, I need to look into this a bit further
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Lofty wrote:
Mm, I take it your not a fan of the rpra the Darren lol, I need to look into this a bit further

the rpra itself it has been a longstanding backbone of pigeon racing in this country but when the queens royal lofts decline tv cameras and the chance to promote pigeon racing it makes you wonder what the fcuk is going on ...but of course we have rspb and rspca too so theirs conflicting interests their ...the way the committee has conducted itself over the last year is nothing short of a disgrace the whole organisation needs an overhaul and in this day and age of the pc do we really need offices to print the bhw remember these offices are nothing to do with the rpra reddings offices ...the flagship weekly mag is done in another office altogether ,why not amalgamate the 2 under one roof surely that would be a major saving...the nehu and nwhu ,shu,whu all survive and do well without the rpra ...the queen is not even interested in pigeons ,now come on can you see maam with a scraper in her hand Laughing it was her father king George who had a passion for pigeons
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:24 pm

The same problem with The Greyhound Board, a law to themselves, I think over the years the decline in members in both sports, was not helped by the way the sport has been run. A big shake up needed.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 pm

devo56 wrote:
The same problem with The Greyhound Board, a law to themselves, I think over the years the decline in members in both sports, was not helped by the way the sport has been run. A big shake up needed.

Will second that 110% Devo
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

It's always been the same with big organisations, once the committee are in power for a number of years they dig in their heels and no matter how far down the slippery slope the club goes they just can't see it, and to try to remove them is almost impossible, think sepp blatter
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:09 pm

where has all the raptor money gone are there accounts for this money whats left if anything
please someone tell me what its been spent on cus im f ---ed if i know
money down the drain again
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Lofty wrote:

lol!lol!lol! That's very perceptive by you there Lofty Smile Smile. I just wonder Wink Wink thou if the little Bristol pirat bounce bounce thinks the same. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:03 pm

anyone can check how well a business is doing on the dun & bradstreet website, but it cost money to do it......I just typed in the rpra and a few different business`s cropped up....do the rpra own these too ? they have the word "royal" in the title so I would emagine they would be involved Question Question Suspect Suspect

https://www.dandb.com/search/?keyword=royal+pigeon+racing+association&country=UK&submit=SEARCH&type=coo&source=%2Finternational-credit-reports%2F
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm

think they add the royal bit so they dont have to pay fees interesting those other sites
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm

No wonder the queen can get a new loft for £40,000.00, while our poor david is trying to make one out of lolly ice sticks. The shame of them. lol! lol! lol! lol!  They should be wearing masks.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:15 pm

yes dev, magnum ice creams don't have very big sticks, so im going through quite a lot of them to get the floor finished......then start on the sides and roof Crying or Very sad Sad Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:17 pm

i love magnums want me to post ya me sticks david i have 3 per day lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:19 pm

yes please graham, if you go to icelands they doing 2 boxes for 3 quid.....unless you get their own brand but the sticks arnt as wide. Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:22 pm

ile get 3 boxs of real magnums and some of there cheepoes for jo she wont know ile make out im just pulling a magnum wraper off when i hand it her
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:23 pm

PMSL, you bad man graham...... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:32 pm

i always see a magnum like i see a pint of guiness neither last long enough but ya can always get another lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
i always see a magnum like i see a pint of guiness neither last long enough but ya can always get another lol!

Very true lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 pm

starter loft for david
blackpool whos going 14jaiyr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackpool whos going   blackpool whos going Empty

Back to top Go down

blackpool whos going
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next